It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V shaped UFO over Bucharest in thermal spectrum

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So I came across this video of this video who accidentally caught a UFO in night sky while flying his drone with thermal imaging on his camera.

This was pretty cool but I don't know if this could be a hoax or not. Below are his thoughts and video.

Published on Aug 1, 2017
This is the third attempt to film a disc shaped UFO which i saw it without having a recorder installed. I was surprised that i got something different. The ship could be seen only after the heated water vapours from clouds left from some process used in flying technology. By the way, there was no giant plane flying over me that night. Raw original footage for download here

He has a lot of drone videos in his channel and I guess he builds and tests them for customers. What are your thoughts ATS? Do you think he would just make something like this up to get more hits? Or do you think this would be a legit capture?
edit on 3-8-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You just might see LOTS of .... "neat" things if you had the LATEST night-vision that the military uses.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
That's a really amazing catch.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I would guess at geese? Just a guess though, not much to go on.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I don't see any flapping of wings here...just an observation.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Too fast for geese..or any birds we know of. I'm surprised that there hasn't been a mid-air collision between a UFO and an Aircraft. There are Millions of airline flights per year.

link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Guy seems genuine, although I've heard stories of triangles with 'cloak' technology, the theory of it being a flock of birds is still plausible

link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
You just might see LOTS of .... "neat" things if you had the LATEST night-vision that the military uses.

Very well could be!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

No, I realise that. My opinion though is the formation is perfect for the chevron that geese form and the low quality video plus night vision scope blurs any detail really.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: SR1TX

Guy seems genuine, although I've heard stories of triangles with 'cloak' technology, the theory of it being a flock of birds is still plausible

Could be reverse engineering by captured UFOs or the cloaking technology gained from recent nanotechnology advanced research

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Very well could be!!!

Guys in DESERT STORM with night-vision saw all kinds of "INTERESTING" things...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Too fast for geese..or any birds we know of. I'm surprised that there hasn't been a mid-air collision between a UFO and an Aircraft. There are Millions of airline flights per year.

Geese can fly up to 100 kph but usually fly at about 50. Cloud speed according to video is 62 kph in the opposite direction. That's a relative speed of over 100 kph right there, with no exactitude obviously.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

No, I realise that. My opinion though is the formation is perfect for the chevron that geese form and the low quality video plus night vision scope blurs any detail really.

We have seen captured military footage of apache pilots shooting and killing innocent people in middle east. Their camera quality wasnt perfect either. And this is the MILITARY technology we are talking about!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oooh, neat thread and nice catch.

It might be a boring, intricate, pointless hoax ... heh...

or it might be a glimpse of the ol' Knights of Relearned Knowledge's standard SES platforn...

or it might be something else...

my safe bet is it's definitely one of those three things.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Ok dude, you asked for opinions, I gave mine.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Your opinion very much appreciated! I am not discrediting anything but I am trying to keep open mind while at same time replying with counter observations

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I need more evidence that this is not a bunch of Geese.
It looks like geese and it has been said before, we don't what speed they are going is the clouds are drifting in the opposite direction. That woudl make them look awfully fast.

Plus how does the guy know big this formation is? There is no ground comparison. So for all I know they are exactly the right size as Geese as well.

The old saying: If it looks like a flock of Geese and flies like a flock of geese, it's probably Geese. The rest is just what guy the tells us.
edit on 3-8-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Your opinion very much appreciated! I am not discrediting anything but I am trying to keep open mind while at same time replying with counter observations

Always keep an open mind, number one rule!

The truth is somewhere, for sure.

I have seen a lot of ir and flir videos, some are quite bizarre.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

At least weather balloon, chinese lantern or fly has not been mentioned...yet. Haha

Always keep an open mind, number one rule!

The truth is somewhere, for sure.

I have seen a lot of ir and flir videos, some are quite bizarre.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's either geese or the leading edge of a triangular aircraft being heated up by the high air speed

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join