It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admits he Punked his Supporters on Mexico Paying for the Wall

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Willtell

The country bumpkins in West Virginia and other places, drunk off corn liquor half the time who could hardly even read, may have an excuse for being duped, but what is the excuse of the supposed intelligent people who support(ed) Trump?

And you wonder why no one believes the liberal's peace,unity,and equality spiel? Keep it up, the bumpkins are going to be rubbing your nose it it for years.

And the hood moms who raise those dope shooting, crack smoking, gangster rap listening too criminal gangsters in Chicago don’t even vote

How you like that one?

You feel the same empathy

Am I still a liberal?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
The entire wall costs about 20 billion, a drop in the bucket compared to the annual budget. It's not even like 0.001% of the annual budget. Mexico will pay nothing, and the wall will stop Mexicans coming in.

No. Mexico will pay for it. Thus sayeth the Trump.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Nothing can poison the mind of a patriot

That thing you feel, It's called jealousy

Better get used to it tearing you apart

Only another 7.5 years

I just realized I'm so jealous of Trump...

If only I could have a head of hair like his, my life would be complete.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Called a tariff, look it up.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well he did have a large portion of the "only completed high school" crowd....Gee hoodwinked again! Doh!

Easy to be fooled though with his stellar display of integrity throughout the long, long campaign.

As it goes though, many of these naive, ardent supporters of his will "flip flop" and so as they came in they will also go, being a PITA. "Forks" superglued in hand...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: staticfl

Well aware of tariffs and their consequences , perhaps you should look up what tariffs actually mean for you and your economy.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
well it is the first time I've ever heard a president admitting the lies they were saying before they were elected.

If you look at obama or bush it was literally all lies they told the public before they were elected.

Im not backing up Trump, but i don't think this has never happened before in the history of America

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Not much talk here about their phone calls.

It should bother people that our president didn't even have basic knowledge about the issue he was supposedly negotiating. Regarding the Austrailia call. Turnbull even explained it to him so his misconceptions could be dispelled, but Trump wasn't able to comprehend.

i can't believe it took til the seventh page of the thread for someone to mention this
i mean Turnbull made, what, three attempts to explain what was going on?
and even then maybe Trump didn't actually get it - it's hard to tell because he had a tantrum and ended the call

i dunno what strong leadership looks like to any of you but that's not exactly the description that comes to my mind

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
A gold dredge will do this too. Dredge tailings create 20+ mile long underground lakes. Pull out wrong rock and tunnel floods in a few seconds! a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Ever the showman.

This is all Trump really is a showman, I think he is out of his depth, this latest revelation is just more proof that he is the captain of a sicking ship. It will not be long before his entire empire crumbles and premier Trump will be sitting along with his supporters looking very stupid.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Why is the CIA front, operation mockingbird central that is WAPO, impune with these leaks?

Traitors forgot what makes sense.

Worst journal ever.

They need to be investigated. Charged with sedition and treason.

This has to be illegal, and if its not it should just be punished however the chips may fall.

Leaking a state leader's private conversations. Right. Worse still OUR OWN presidents conversations.

And everyone loses their minds when intelligence operations are ruined by one idiot reporter or traitor editor.

Who ever they were, I bet they feel like the epitome of patriotism. Then they do this.

Faith in CIA = -1000

Faith in WAPO = - infinity

EDIT TO ADD:
I get it, escalations with Russia are great news for you guys. Its never been the same without them has it.

Great way to do service to your people and leader with nothing asked in return.

The jewel of our nation.

edit on 8 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Mexico doesn't have a single fighter jet. It has so much corruption so poor. Millions of Aztecs lost to a few hundreds Spanish. What a joke. How can Mexicans ever pay for anything, let along a wall.

I hate to go so far off topic I hope you get the chance to read this.

Please look into the European diseases that wiped out many of the indigenous people.

Your post is so ignorant that I want to cyber slap you.

They should build a wall around you so you don't hurt yourself tying your shoes.

And Lol at the intertwined Pickett fence with magnolias comment on the first page, smurfy I think it was.

edit on 5-8-2017 by Mikehawk because: Spelling and grammar clean up

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Templeton
Supporters don't care who pays for the wall!??? Then why say Mexico will pay for it, when you mean American tax payers. Are you saying he lied, and his supporters are ok with it as long as he builds the wall with their tax money? Because none of that makes sense lol.

Lol building a wall in the 21st century to keep out immigrants who come in by boat and plane. You people are so stupid, I don't want to use the word stupid, I'd prefer to be more polite, but... God damn

Does it not occur to you that people in border states and towns don't want a wall because they know better. The further away you get from the border the higher support for the wall grows. Also conservatives cut spending on everything, where's the fiscal rationale for spending 20+ billion$ on a wall. There's also the massive legal fees of fighting the border towns for land and the one thing that is so god damn anti-conservative the wall will never be built: EMINENT DOMAIN!!!!!!

Can't build a wall without it, and no way in hell conservatives are going to empower the federal government to take huge swathes of privately owned land across every southern state. Unless conservatives just give up their principles and everything they stand for...for a wall lmfao

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Perfectly fine with your comment until you added gangster rap. Hip hop and RnB is the most popular music in north America. Which means most people listen to it, but most people aren't gangsters. But I get it, hip hop is the devil's music! Just like heavy metal and rock n roll once were.

"Take the evil out people, they'll be acting right.
Cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight."
-Tupac Shakur

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

This is why i kept saying: wheres my wall?

I am by no means a trump supporter. And i honestly don't care care about the wall. What i really do care about is holding presidents fully accountable for their promises. And obviously.... yet another president who used a bunch of false promises to get into the office... and now everything is a gigantic puppet show.

We as Americans should be out there building the wall and going on witch hunts to find illegal immigrants and taking their money to help fund the wall.

Look i know it sounds absurd, but if we want a real president..... we will do this. Otherwise do one of two things. Suicide... or continue to watch as this country slips further and further out of control.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

He has the same problem here he has with other issues. Congress. They haven't approved the funds to build it. But apparently he is going to try to move around existing department budgets to cover some of it.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

What will Trump's catch phrase be???
FAKE!! It's All Fake!!.. Believe Me!!

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Considering WaPo is nothing more than leftist propaganda, I am disinclined to believe. Other sources seem credible, but I feel that if we could find at least 3 non-bias, nonpartisan sources, independent of the BS narrative that could confirm this...I'd be willing to believe it and give it actual credence.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

But Hillary ...

Yes.

Hillary's into creepy weird sick stuff, man. (frankly I think it's true given her associations and activities and personality style and the way she's treated people all the way along).

for those who haven't seen that yet, enjoy!
compliments of an outfit called Super Deluxe owned by Turner Broadcasting and Time Warner, owners of CNN! So funny, and that it backfired on them makes it all the funnier still.

Thank God no Hillary. Dodged a bullet on that one, doesn't matter if Trump can't communicate properly or whatever his flaws might be.

And as to that conversation with the Mexican President, that was illegally leaked to the CIA owned Washington Post.

I understand what Trump was hoping to convey, while at the same time trying to reassure the Mexican President that it's of little consequence except the political dimension that Trump himself generated. He's asking the Mexican President for a favor and the conversation should not have been illegally leaked.

If I were the Mexican President I would have laughed and agreed to the request provided the President himself stop talking about making Mexico pay for the wall, while explaining how hurtful it is to his home country's dignity and sense of cultural identity as Mexicans. In other words, stop slapping us in the face with it and I'll stop saying we won't pay for it. What do you say Mr. President?

edit on 7-8-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Better headline: Lefty's still believe trump supporters care about who pays for the wall.

I don't care. Build the wall.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join