It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Do not] Adjust your [screaming fit] adamance re: [impossible] discovery - Time demands it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Nope you're not alone and FWIW...

There's serious cracks showing up one or two other places in the bedrock laws of physics.

It's also very telling, interesting, and hilariously awesome how you so aptly pinpointed ww2 as the point where this settled science sickness really took root and became an active impediment to further advances!

You're absolutely correct in that just so you know, and it has EVERYTHING to do with why the intellectual elite are talking quantum computers and data storage WRT time crystals and emphatically NOT talking about energy!

Not to put too fine a point on it but there are actually some almost understandable motivations behind this, however you'd have to be an idiot to believe that the people in power do what they do for the actual good of the people!

Those good reasons though are a huge factor in how successfully some things stay secret because, regardless of the malicious and manipulative intent of the people in power, the men of science engineers and etc who actually have the knowledge and ability to make use of it ARE staying quiet for all the right reasons!

These people know that the people they work for are not good people, hell they even know that by staying silent they are actively keeping a more just and egalitarian age from having any chance to emerge!

What sucks for them and for the rest of us though is that should these things really come into the open... The people currently in power would suddenly have every incentive to use the incredibly dangerous devices etc which they've had for decades, but have only been used very carefully if at all for fear of others figuring out their secrets!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Does "bending space time" really require massive amounts of energy though?

I mean if you ask CERN a gram of antimatter would cost a million billion dollars to make...

But a few years ago there was a huge breakthrough press releases academic journal articles and etc...

AND THEN THERE WASN'T

it all just.... Disappeared... Every reference, paper, and etc.... Just gone....

So I'll ask again, are you really sure about that it takes lots of energy statement?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

But a few years ago there was a huge breakthrough press releases academic journal articles and etc...

AND THEN THERE WASN'T

it all just.... Disappeared... Every reference, paper, and etc.... Just gone....

I've noticed this happen a number of times and at first I thought I was dreaming things until you realise that others remember too.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

Does "bending space time" really require massive amounts of energy though?

I mean if you ask CERN a gram of antimatter would cost a million billion dollars to make...

AND THEN THERE WASN'T

So I'll ask again, are you really sure about that it takes lots of energy statement?

i didnt finish my sentence sorry.. see where i trailed off after mentioning synching up quamtum properties?

I made another post about that infinity bus before this thread.. The point was you DO NOT need massive ammounts of energy just massive ammounts of information instead.

I sort of forgot to include that.
Dont FORCE your way through..
Slide through..

And i also reacall something about antimatter that im nkt seeing anymore. I also wonder about, was it skunkworks, getting close to a fusion reactor small enough to fit on a truck. Thats still out in the public but I doubt further advancements will be made public after a certain point.

edit on 6-8-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EasyPleaseMe

You're definitely not alone....

The positron production thing though is the one i bring up because i happen to know for a fact that multiple parts of the story are true, unfortunately this includes having been one of the people who were out there that night when a "routine test" wound up being several orders of magnitude more energetic than they thought it would be!

I personally also know of a few other instances of very similar nature which involved me reading about something becoming intensely interested enough to spend months or sometimes years gathering and backing up pieces of information i found online only to one day find none of the links are valid suddenly!

Hell, in the case of two such incidents i even gave other people a copy of my archive cd-r on the subject as well as a cd-r copy for myself...

Not that it did me any good in the long run though...

Because of all this and much much more it makes me positively livid at people who think big secrets can't be hidden, because "somebody would talk"!

Truth of the matter is you have to be genuinely cognitively impaired to a point where you probably shouldn't be legally allowed to drive, work, or etc etc and instead receive a monthly stipend as well as br housed in a long term supervised care facility....

Why?

Because that level of stupidity gets smart people hurt or killed by said idiot(s)!

They won't kill you on purpose for the most part, they'll just create lethal situations which get you killed by happenstance.... You're still dead though, whether or not there was malicious intent on their part

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Sorry you were late to the time crystal party! But then again, with time crystals, are you ever late?

Should be labeled "Best of Thread".

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Tip of the iceberg my friend.... Tip of the iceberg...

Heh

O btw what about making a fuel that has sand as the main ingredient and reacts with not only the oxygen in our air but the NITROGEN TOO!!!!

think maybe that'd give you enough power to do some pretty interesting stuff?

Yeah me too!

Shame about that whole occasionally detonating if you don't process the fuel just right thing....

It's almost like you'd want to do your research deep in the empty spaces in canada or something if you were gonna mess around with anything THAT DANGEROUS!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

AND THEN THERE WASN'T

This could very well be the fundamental REASON for the Mandela psy-op, which I have attempted to explain using a new theory in THIS THREAD...

Of course, if "...everyone knows you can't trust your memory, just look at those Mandela Effect nutters!" - then the Orwellian memory hole is open for business... It already happened with the antigravity propulsion being developed in the 50's --- everything going off at a pace, then suddenly, stopped, not a whisper...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join