It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plea To Mister President Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My background, German, European, mostly south east & bavarian/austrian:

I am undecided if you meant the things you said, or if you just said them to get elected to get rid off Obama care as they say you did. But one thing is if there is one president who can achieve the most important of all promises, it's you.
And if there is one country with enough awesome people to pull through the rough times in a piece of the world blessed with resources and beauty, it's you and the USA.

Dry out the Swamp!

edit on 3-8-2017 by Peeple because: No auto

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Dry out the Swamp!

That would also include drying out this:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Ok ? That's it?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

To me she's already gone.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Yes. Unless you want to add something?
Feel welcome.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Now that's scary! The swamp thing. No insult intended for the swamp thing.

I'm not sure why this thread was posted in this forum since not everyone can see it.
Trump is a billionaire and I've heard him talk on CNBC for several years before he was elected. I think his heart is in the right place even if his brain is confused at times.

Part of or a big problem with insurance premiums is that the insurance companies are dictating the whole process and then we have our government backing up the for profit companies telling us we are required to pay up or be fined. I think we need a non profit health care system to minimize costs and premiums or taxes depending upon how we pay for it all and optional care if someone wants faster care and is willing to spend more. How we get there and if we get there and have a system that is affordable to average Americans is a good question. We have a bunch of rich people in charge of the whole process for fixing things instead of hardly anyone from the middle class. Most of congress and the president are rich compared to most Americans. I think they don't understand the struggle people have trying to make ends meet and pay for health insurance premiums.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter

I'm not sure why this thread was posted in this forum since not everyone can see it.
Trump is a billionaire and I've heard him talk on CNBC for several years before he was elected. I think his heart is in the right place even if his brain is confused at times.

That's exactly why it's in RATS. Great thoughts on health care, it needs reform everywhere. It can't be disease is an industry. There are so many issues involved.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Every president is elected on promises to change the decaying condition of thei country, its gubment and policies.
Trumps 'promise' to make america great again is the same as Obamas, 'change we can believe in'.

change Back to a better US of A, better for the people, lol, y'all been suckered, every time you vote.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I'm both. Love you too

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Do we... Do we kiss?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I am undecided if you meant the things you said, or if you just said them to get elected to get rid off Obama care as they say you did. But one thing is if there is one president who can achieve the most important of all promises, it's you.
Dry out the Swamp!

DJT meant the things he said ...but only as Campaign Promises with a Populist Spin...

& we all know that the promise of Draining-the-Swamp was just rhetoric for mass consumption

items like Repeal-Replace or Tax Reform & removing unnecessary regulations are incrementally do-able...
but Swamp Draining is a complete Paradigm Shift which would Transform the USA...

the same kind of paradigm transformation potus #44 vowed to do with the open borders/mass migration of the Jihad para-military into the American policy & decision making processes ---> that DJT has not even acknowledged Yet

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
OP used to have a horse face with bangs as an avatar? If so, expected.

I'm confusing two members, one was an idiot, one was kind of an idiot but well intentioned and not crazy.

Yeah, a Betty Page. Almost as cute as kitty.

If anyone can get things done in DC, it's Trump.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I am disappointed at how he is kissing the Saudi's a@@. Although he has kept quite a few of his promises, I would REALLY love to see him address the Federal Reserve Bank and the Central Bankers and their policy to win wars by deception and money lending.

If he did that though, I don't think he would last 2 days before being JFK'd. Those who manage the money, rule the world.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Omg what is coming out of her mouth into the glass?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Omg what is coming out of her mouth into the glass?

an orphan's soul

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Thanks for a very well written thread! Great for me to get up and read some positive and thoughtful threads! And very valid points as well...

Will be following this!

Thank you again!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I will add this: I lived in Kitzingen and Wurzburg while I was in the U.S. Army...how is good ol' Bavaria doing these days?

Oh, and yes, I'd love to see the swamp dried out, too, but that would entail hitting a reset button on everything from SCOTUS to Congress to the White House, and then not letting any of them run in the subsequent election so that we could get all new faces into those seats and see just how much we could adjust the status quo.

I don't foresee that happening any time soon, but like you, I do believe that Trump can do some good, being the "outsider" that he is. None of these hirings/firings of late bother me, because it's better to fire people on a regular basis than it is to let unqualified people, or those who are not best for the jobs, just sit in their prospective offices and ride out their tenure just so that it creates a perception that everything is perfect in the White House.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

My god... i forgot about that video of Hilldog hocking up lumps of evil. Its like... seriously disturbing. Has anyone been able to figure out what the actual eff that was?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join