It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's an "Anomaly"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Hang on brother, I got good news.......well, as good as news can be in this type thing.

My sister had basically the same thing and we didn't know if anything could be done.. Long story short, after tests, MRI, scans, scans, and more scans, they did surgery.....without even opening her skull.
Gamma knife.
The tumor started shrinking...and shrinking...Today, she's still alive and kickin', with no signs that she was ever sick.
It's a bitch and nothing we can say will make you stop worrying, but hang in there.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

My brothers wife recently suffered a stroke. She was literally fishing on a boat off Martha's Vineyard one day, and 2 days later she couldn't walk and was seeing double.

That was a few weeks ago, she is walking and finally doesn't have the double vision anymore. She has 2 genes that contribute to it. She is now on baby aspirin and Lipitor I believe.

Can your wife take baby aspirin?

I will pray for you and your little bear, wishing you a successful recovery!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Sending you good vibes. I'm sorry for all of this.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. I feel the same way about my wife that you feel about yours...she keeps me grounded and is the reason that I get up in the morning and deal with all the crap that life throws at you.

I bet your wife is handling this like a trooper and being strong for the both of you, so the only advice I can give is to try and not treat her any differently than you normally would. I know my wife would kick my ass if I tried to in a situation like this, and it sounds like yours would too. Stay strong.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Hey Fcd... aside from all your descriptions here.. I wonder if it's normal aging or calcification that kind of exhibits the same findings on visual observation of the MRI results?

Let us know how things are going...

Best... MS

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife! I hope everything works out for the best!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Thoughts and prayers. Hey I have something to share, that may help you. My grandfather was in his late 40s and what having vision problems, pressure behind the eye, and some headaches....Back then there were no MRI's, I am not really sure how they found the mass in his brain, but they did end up doing surgery, thank God it was benign. After that he was great for about 10 years had the same symptoms again, He literally told the DR, its back, and sure enough it was, he had almost the same surgery once again, and again it was not cancer, He lived 23 more years with no return and died at 80.

Even if they have to do surgery, and remove whatever it is stay strong, and hope for the best. There is a chance its not as bad as it could be.

My partners Uncle, had surgery and he did have a cancerous tumor in the brain, He beat it! It was a long battle but he died cancer free.

God bless you both!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I understand the worry brother, but leave it alone. Worry over things you can't control is wasted energy. Put that energy into something else, and pray. Kind of funny, but you likely have thousands of strangers at this very moment praying for your wife and you. Be strong, be brave, and be confident that everything will be OK. It will help you both.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Best wishes and thinking about you and your little bear. Hope everything comes out alright.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
High desert mojo on the way....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I lit a prayer candle for your " little bear " FCD .

Wishing her good doctors , proper diagnosis , and excellent treatment.

Take care of yourself also FCD , as you will need to be there for her in the near future through this physical and emotional trial.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Positive vibes being beamed you way from the wet lowlands of Europe!
edit on 3/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thank you all truly and sincerely for all the prayers and well wishes! They are all appreciated more than you could ever know.

We have managed to get her an appointment with a neurosurgeon next Monday morning. They initially said the first opening wasn't until October (yesterday), but now they have said they can get her in 1st thing Monday. I'm happy they can see her sooner, but the overnight change of heart to Monday seems like an ominous signal to me.

Thanks so much again. You all are great people!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
FlyingClayDisk -

There's no road map for this. No pamphlet anyone can give you, no "similar experience" that is really going to help. Because it's not anyone's story but yours and Little Bear's.

A couple pieces of free advice, probably worth what you pay for them:
First, give yourself the permission to feel exactly what you feel. Don't let anyone tell you what's right and what's wrong about how to process it. Don't try to feel the way you think you're supposed to, or the way someone tells you you should. Your story, your feelings, your process.

I have a second piece that I will PM you. It is not for this forum.

I pray for people. I'll pray for you.

ETA: I realize my second sentence may come off as belittling the experiences of others. I apologize - that is not my intent. I went through a couple drafts of this post, and in its original form I mentioned a "similar experience" of my own. So my second sentence above is referring to that. My bad if I came off as a jerk - not my intent!

edit on 8-3-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: Clarification.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Good luck, man. Please let us know how things go.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
FCD,

Oh man.. I don't often feel a personal connection to others online, but of all the great people here on ATS, your sincerity and your humanity have really touched me over the years. And though I strive to be like you in many ways, it will take a few more lifetimes for me to reach that goal. Man, this sounds corny... Let's just say that I have A LOT of respect for you and all the endeavours you've shared here.

I'm praying for you and your Little Bear, brother. May the both of you get through this shining even brighter than you already do!!

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Everyone has their own things to deal with.
Don't apologise to anyone and go be the support for your Bear.
Thats the most important thing now.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Gosh, I am truly humbled by all the support!

Thank you, and may God bless you all.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

You know, that really does mean a lot to me.

Thanks!!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I am praying for you and your little Bear. May you both have the strength and courage to see your way through this. Please keep us updated on any news. Hugs to you both!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join