It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Pictures I Took of Weird Things I Saw in the Space Above Me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: InhaleExhale

From metadata on his first image:
Create Date 2017:07:22 04:44:04
Modify Date 2017:07:22 04:44:04

From metadata on his second image (The "enhanced" version.):

Nothing about that, seems odd to you?

Software glitch or coincidence, I'm remaining full skeptic. I was promoted out of that role before the 5s launched, so maybe the iPhone 4s was the last iPhone to properly handle updating EXIF information with proper file modify timestamps.

Dang, first no headphone jack, now they won't even change a timestamp for an image edit/enhancement.

I don’t know what a exif is and I have absolutely no clue what you find so odd. I made it very clear that all images were taken with an iPhone, some were edited using the iPhone’s edit feature (like contrast, brightness, size) and all of them were uploaded with the same iPhone onto ATS.

My iPhone is part of the 7 model that was under recall but it works fine if that is something that might be doing whatever the hell it is you are seeing that makes you think I have done something.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

From metadata on his first image:

From metadata on his second image (The "enhanced" version.):

Software glitch or coincidence, I'm remaining full skeptic. I was promoted out of that role before the 5s launched, so maybe the iPhone 4s was the last iPhone to properly handle updating EXIF information with proper file modify timestamps.

Dang, first no headphone jack, now they won't even change a timestamp for an image edit/enhancement.

I’ll be happy to personally send you screenshots of the pics with the time stamps the iPhone has or if there is something else I can send I will just ask I do not mind at all

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: M4ngo

The arrows were put there to emphasize a particular area of interest.

yes that was what I was asking about.

I see what believe to be inter-dimensional UFOs, and that perception was coupled with sensing a foreign energy present while the particular clouds were around.

again this is what I am asking about.

I assumed you had a belief that its a UFO but am curious as to how you arrive to such a belief or conclusion.

what does sensing a foreign energy mean?

That’s no problem if you don’t see anything, not here to try and convince you to.

I see clouds and am interested in how you have arrived that its 1. something other than a cloud

and then 2. that its inter dimensional.

Your addition that you felt some foreign energy only begs more questions because its very vague.

a foreign energy is something you are feeling that you have never felt before?

Or an external energy?

or a mix of both?

I can’t tell if you are being genuine or not. I don’t mind talking about it with you if you’re actually curious and not just trolling me.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It might be expected behavior, or a setting. I'm no longer an expert on their knowledge base. Their metadata is generally very robust on MacOS, on iOS it's a lot more lean, so perhaps they don't update the tags on purpose.

You obviously believe your find is true, I can tell from your reaction. Issues with proper file system automatic updates for file parameters and meta data, could explain it.

You may want to find out by calling Applecare up, if that's what is going on. It could indicate a larger software or hardware issue with your specific phone. Better to be preventative, than have something worse go wrong at a bad time, and potentially lose whatever you have stored on the device.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Considering what the OP said and what I have said about knowing Jack squat about I phones, No.

It sounds like the phone has a function that adjusts certain settings as it takes the pic.

That is what I think the OP was implying when they said that the phone adjusted the contrast and lighting.

2 pics are created, an original and one that is edited, I assume the software allows this to happen almost instantly and not like you having to open up Photoshop and manually edit.

If there are set parameters in software that edit images then its not going take anything more mere seconds for the editing software to copy the image and adjust with one of the pre-set adjustments.

But again, I am speaking from ignorance so feel free to deny it.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I can’t tell if you are being genuine or not. I don’t mind talking about it with you if you’re actually curious and not just trolling me.

I think your thread would be more interesting if you explained how you reached the belief that the pictures are of something out of this world and what indicates that its something extra dimensional.

I mean posting the pictures is all good but to me its you just wanting at least 1 voice that somehow validate that something is there.

Personally I don't think you really do believe this but are just entertaining a thought based on your interest in the subject.

If one really believes in something then they can trace back a path that lead them to this belief, the stronger the belief the more detailed that path will be.

Its that journey down that path that is the most interesting and is the most telling.

I am curious about further details and the reason you replied with a bit of paranoia could be from 2 things.

You have read other posts from myself where I am very skeptical and question everything or remember a previous interaction we had that wasn't very pleasant.

My observation on ATS is that questions about people beliefs always turn unpleasant because for a majority their beliefs are just entertaining thoughts based on the most recent alternative idea they came across that gave them that sensation of becoming awake.

Or 2. you know that if you open up and express what lead to to believe that in those pics there are craft from another dimension will only get you skepticism and denials that if you read my observation above can easily turn unpleasant and a conversation becomes debate and then a slinging match.

I was asking questions that are also a suggestion to expand on your thread.

Yes I do have a curiosity but its more so about psychology and how and what molded your mind into having the belief you do.

I do see slight differences in the clouds you posted that could be interpreted as anything one pleases but find it interesting how you were lead to believe what you say you believe it is.

To me its not strange as clouds can form shapes that are just mind boggling at times.

Whats interesting is how our mind see's things in randomness and other mundane things like clouds.

Its up to you if you wish give readers some more details.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

" mere seconds"

My point. Even the millisecond count is the same.

Highly suspicious, unless either iOS doesn't update metatags on images for "edits" or something is not properly working on the OP's device.

Hence, my suggestion to have it checked out by someone that can verify it's functionality.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join