It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Pictures I Took of Weird Things I Saw in the Space Above Me

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: M4ngo

NoCoruptionAllowed was NOT talking about your pictures it was others on the net of out of focus dust particles he thinks are some kind of spirit.

WTF? I know. That is why I said my response wasn't to him/her.

You still think it is/was for some reason.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: wmd_2008

NoCoruptionAllowed was NOT talking about your pictures it was others on the net of out of focus dust particles he thinks are some kind of spirit.

Actually some of the images in the OP might be spirits and not dust. There is really no way to know for sure,. The only way to find out is to first die and then go to someone's back yard as a spirit, and hope they take your picture, then you will know it was a spirit.

Thanks for the replies.

BTW I never meant any responses I posted on here towards you, I just accidentally left your username in the quote of the person's I was responding to.

Can you elaborate on orbs? Not sure about those. Any proof of existence?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I'm not sure about any proof existing, but I have seen orbs on video, usually from footage from an infrared camera, and on ghost adventures footage. They always show the difference between dust particles and the real orbs using examples of dust as well as when they have some genuine orbs appearing on video. The orbs self illuminate when they are moving around, so that's why I think some of your images could be orbs, since you mentioned small lights being visible.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

in this picture, in the upper left corner i see a hand with quite long fingers.
no objects of any kind - metal or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join