It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Pictures I Took of Weird Things I Saw in the Space Above Me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

You're so ignorant about these things. There will be a time soon my friend that you will talk different tongue. .

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Ha ha ha , well I know that they love to take some Samples from that picture to clone you into a walking ....d....k

I'll bet these guys will probably visit you tonight (hear the twilight zone jingle )

Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs...
edit on 0b31America/ChicagoThu, 03 Aug 2017 12:51:31 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 03 Aug 2017 12:51:31 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I wonder what if you had the knolledge that everyone should know but knowing that if you would share the knolledge it could change the whole view of mankind and the universe. But , also knowing that you searched for the truth your whole life and know that the world needs to know . Not knowing what the real outcome would be if you shared that knolledge?

What would one do?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

wat

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

double post strikes again!
edit on 3-8-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Yes what? Is the question I ask ....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

where did you get this information?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Dude I actually did at first, and I filmed like less than 10 seconds of it and then reviewed the frames and it was total crap quality so I thought I would snap some decent photos because it was literally so close. Looks like a colorful box with hole in the middle. I don't know what the hell it is or was. Probably something checking out what the hell I was doing out in my yard at 4AM snapping a bunch of pictures at the sky.

Here is a close up of the "metal-like cloud thing"

Here is a picture I took driving down the highway out my car window several months ago

Here is these sun box cloud figures that still don't make sense to me

Thanks for the comments ya'll and the laughs. Also, thanks for clarifying those were stars, I figured they were but thought they looked pretty cool.

edit on 3-8-2017 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It's irrelevant where I got this knowledge from and it's to our disposal 24/7 a day soon my friends I will show you..

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

What would one do?

learn how to spell before sharing any knowledge.

It's irrelevant where I got this knowledge from and it's to our disposal 24/7 a day soon my friends I will show you..

Please don't show anyone anything.

Indecent exposure can get you locked up

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The orb like images remind me of spirit orb photos. You can usually see a face in spirit orb images. People who don't believe in spirits would likely say that is just paraidolia, but then what external force causes an orb like that in the first place, it sure isn't out of focus dust causing it.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yet it is out off focus dust

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

but then what external force causes an orb like that in the first place, it sure isn't out of focus dust causing it.

Why isn't it dust?

I mean, if one can do an experiment to test what dust particle would look like when photographed and the images come out exactly, EXACTLY, EXACTLY, like the orb photos how does one even consider its not dust when seeing other photos that has identical orbs?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

but then what external force causes an orb like that in the first place, it sure isn't out of focus dust causing it.

Why isn't it dust?

I mean, if one can do an experiment to test what dust particle would look like when photographed and the images come out exactly, EXACTLY, EXACTLY, like the orb photos how does one even consider its not dust when seeing other photos that has identical orbs?

Dust? No. They were merely zoomed in pictures of the flashing starlights from space. I have pictures of them not zoomed in if that would help in your determining them not to be specs of dust. Dust doesn't shine bright light in the night sky above my house.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm not expert for pictures but i do not have to be an expert to see that a lot of weird things happening

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

I suggest you READ NoCorruptioAllowed's post before making any other comments.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

I suggest you READ NoCorruptioAllowed's post before making any other comments.

Why? I wasn't responding to that poster. I was responding to InhaleExhale who suggested that it could just be dust.

Maybe I am missing something?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

NoCoruptionAllowed was NOT talking about your pictures it was others on the net of out of focus dust particles he thinks are some kind of spirit.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Why isn't it dust?

It's easy to tell the difference when it is just out of focus dust. But then if your mind is made up that you're only seeing out of focus dust all the time, then go with that, since even if it isn't out of focus dust, how does any of that concern you anyways?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

NoCoruptionAllowed was NOT talking about your pictures it was others on the net of out of focus dust particles he thinks are some kind of spirit.

Actually some of the images in the OP might be spirits and not dust. There is really no way to know for sure,. The only way to find out is to first die and then go to someone's back yard as a spirit, and hope they take your picture, then you will know it was a spirit.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join