It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Pilot presents evidence no planes hit towers on 9/11 - Before you roll them eyes, READ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: one4all
LOL......lol.....the final shot came from the lower right quadrant or JFKs Limo....from the sewer hole at curb height....ROFLMAO....

Sure, okay. ROFLMAO, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL. WTF, LOL, PIR, LOL, ROFL.

I guess you'll just make things up now. Is that how it works?

This is getting to be a habit....lol.....this teaching you....tis ok Lobsang.....watch the men on the steps reacting beginning at the 48 second mark....this is their reaction to a close proximity high powered gunshot....@51 seconds the man closest to the shooters sewer position physiclly reacts to the concussive wave FIRST ....lol....watch the dude busting his hump back up those stairs at the top lol.....dude in the middle picked the spot they stood on and was the only one of the 3 who knew the sewer shooter was there... .when you find the right video and pictures you will see the gunpowder cloud emanting from the sewer hole....ROFLMAO.....when you are done this small task.....then check out the Dallas motorcycle cop drop his bike down as some "cover" is lain down for the shooters egress ...www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

This is getting to be a habit....lol.....this teaching you...

Teaching me? This from a guy who has a 2,500 page long thread where he talks to himself about hockey and still cant even get the Stanley Cup Finals right? I mean, Jesus, it's only two teams..

....ROFLMAO.....

Precisely there Bobby Orr. ROFLMAO is the phrase when I read your 'facts'.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

This is getting to be a habit....lol.....this teaching you...

Teaching me? This from a guy who has a 2,500 page long thread where he talks to himself about hockey and still cant even get the Stanley Cup Finals right? I mean, Jesus, it's only two teams..

....ROFLMAO.....

Precisely there Bobby Orr. ROFLMAO is the phrase when I read your 'facts'.

If you really think about it we are wasting energy ploughing paralel roads.....I prefer to think of this as learning together.Wanna be friends?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

How are we 'learning' when you wholesale invent facts and then fill your replies with text-speak?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

How are we 'learning' when you wholesale invent facts and then fill your replies with text-speak?

You are steadfast status quo and I am steadfast anti-status quo yet we find ourselves often on a paralell path....by observation we both must by proxy be learning......how the other is reaching the SOME of the same conclusions.

What did you think of that interpretation of events in the Moorman film?
edit on 4-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I find them to be woo.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I find them to be woo.

LOL....I had to look that up...how cool....but the dudes on the stairs really do jump and react giving us a proximal range to the gun firing the shot....and the non-movement of the middleman could be because he is deaf but I doubt it...so their movement are not woo....but I guess my supposition that a shot was fired could be woo...even combined with someones head exploding nearby.
edit on 4-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

....but the dudes on the stairs really do jump and react giving us a proximal range to the gun firing the shot...

Really? Being the great ballistics expert that you are you're able to determine the 'proximal range' from a silent video?

You are so far off topic now it warrants it's on thread of woo.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Naaa...no expert.....but I have fired thousands and thousands of rounds thru various types of firearms ...lol...even a Musket....in close proximity to other people....giving me a laymans generic ability to guage proximity degrees....

LOL...judging by the theatrical dance the man closest to the bottom of the stairs does ....one might believe he is closest to the source of the shot....lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Naaa...no expert.....but I have fired thousands and thousands of rounds thru various types of firearms ...lol...even a Musket....in close proximity to other people....giving me a laymans generic ability to guage proximity degrees....

LOL...judging by the theatrical dance the man closest to the bottom of the stairs does ....one might believe he is closest to the source of the shot....lol.

Obvious personal anecdotal reference is obvious.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The constant use of kardashian lol hurts your replies friend. Relax on that and the periods and you may be taken more seriously. Just a friendly thought a reply to: one4all

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
The constant use of kardashian lol hurts your replies friend. Relax on that and the periods and you may be taken more seriously. Just a friendly thought a reply to: one4all

Thanks for the advice.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
No problem man. a reply to: one4all

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Building 7 had no plane hit it. Building 6 either. That being said I was told by a voice in my head to turn on the tv right before the plane hit the tower. Did it bring down the tower not if you live in reality. Bigger plane hit Empire state building. Anyone who believe the official story is either a sheeple or just not willing to accept reality. Those who try to discredit those who disagree are schills with no souls.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

How can you call anyone ignorant? Seriously how? A mind is a terrible thing to waste, sorry you have done something terrible.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trillions of them in building 7. Read "A New Pearl Harbor" for more.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

You might want to start with actual facts.

B-25 top speed of 239 knots with a maximum take off weight of 41,000 pounds.

767 hitting the towers at a speed of over 300 knots with a maximum takeoff weight of 400,000 lbs?

How is there any truth to:

Bigger plane hit Empire state building.

Never mind the Empire State Building was built more like a rock than the Twin Towers.
edit on 16-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Bigger plane hit Empire state building. Anyone who believe the official story is either a sheeple or just not willing to accept reality.

So can show the reality of a a bigger plane hitting the Empire State Building?

How can you call anyone ignorant? Seriously how?

Well with what I quoted to start this post, its quite obvious why people can be called ignorant.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Building 7 had no plane hit it. Building 6 either. That being said I was told by a voice in my head to turn on the tv right before the plane hit the tower. Did it bring down the tower not if you live in reality. Bigger plane hit Empire state building. Anyone who believe the official story is either a sheeple or just not willing to accept reality. Those who try to discredit those who disagree are schills with no souls.

Ridiculous using "bigger plane" logic.

If I throw a basketball or a baseball at you, what is going to do more damage?

Keeping in mind that one is substantially bigger then the other.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Make sure you throw it at 300mph so we get the desired effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join