It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House admits no phone calls from Boy Scouts or Mexican president

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Well at least he didn't say he got the call while under sniper fire.
That's a real no no.

pft!

That's okay to the leftists.

But bbbut but(wipes leftist tears away from face), this thread is about FAKE PRESIDENT DONNIE, not anybody else.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hilary clinton is a liar.

Nancy pelosi is a liar.

John mcCain is a liar.

Donald trump is a liar.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: joshysway
Once again another liberal using a liberal paper for answers,doesn't anyone check the source,of course not the youth of today have no idea what the truth is,then these liberals make posts whing because others don't agree with them,waste of time

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: windword

When he lies about things this small and petty, how can we ever trust him to tell us the truth about anything?

How did you trust your King Obummer?
So Trump lied about the Boy Scouts and the Mexican President calling him? I couldn't care less.
But I would bet there is some truth to it like Huckabee-Sanders said about it......it wasn't phone calls.
Trump is a braggart, it's no secret to anyone...at least that is what I thought. Maybe you guys didn't know it?
There are certain things you let slide when people don't tell the truth about something....you know, kind of like you guys did when Obammy said "you can keep your doctor" and "the ACA penalty is not a tax"
Or when Criminal in Queen Hillary said "we were under sniper fire" and "I never sent or received any material that was marked classified"
It's the old Leftist double standard....fake outrage over something that was done 100Xs over by many of your own and nothing was said about it then.

Haven't you guys figured out that Trump is no better than Hillary or Obama, or whomever you want to deflect with?

Trump supporters voted in Obama 2.0, or the GOP Hillary, if you will.

They voted for and supported someone that exemplified everything they hate in the Left.

At least I can say that I did not vote for any of them.

Suckers.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Could care less if you agree. Not hating just telling you.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Nancy pelosi is a liar.

John mcCain is a liar.

Donald trump is a liar.
...and which one of the above is "Leader of the Free World"?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

The last liar. The liar at the end of the list. That one.

And leader of the fee world? As if. The rest of the free world thinks he's a buffoon and a joke. They wouldn't let him lead them to the buffet table.

edit on 3-8-2017 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

What is wrong with this guy? Doesn't he think that the press will follow-up? That's the President of Mexico is unaware of Trump's claims and that the Boy Scout Head is too worried about his AT&T merger to challenge Trump?

When he lies about things this small and petty, how can we ever trust him to tell us the truth about anything?

If he's convinced his supporters that the media is fake and or trying to run a campaign against him, nothing they say about him will matter.

The media are the ones that convinced me they spread fake news. All it takes to figure it out is to read beyond the headline. Trump just brought it to everyone's attention and caught on with the people that took a non bias look at it.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

A 'non-bias' look at it. That's rich. That true hilarity right there.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Anyone who heard the speech and then believed his claim of the heaping praise knew that he was lying--he politicized what should have been an absolutely politics-free speech. Honestly, it was sad to see, but at the same time, I know that he can never stop campaigning. He's of the same ilk of personalities as Obama and Hillary, even though he's not a seasoned politician.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

A 'non-bias' look at it. That's rich. That true hilarity right there.

Yep, a non-bias look. I'm unsure what's funnier, that you think media hasn't spread fake news or that you can determine whether or not I legitimately looked into the spreading of fake news with a non-bias stance. You must be one of those that think you're better than me because I'm just a deplorable Trump supporter? Is that why you think I'm not capable of doing research?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Nobody spreads "fake news" better than Donald Trump and his White House spin team.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
All the strong leaders lie about how much people love them. It's also a sign of character and integrity.

9 out of 10 3rd World dictators agree!
edit on 3-8-2017 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Nancy pelosi is a liar.

John mcCain is a liar.

Donald trump is a liar.
...and which one of the above is "Leader of the Free World"?

None of the above.

Merkel now has that gig from what I understand.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
what gets me is just how the christian right has and still are, propping him up as some kind of divinely anointed person, destined to prepare the world for christ's return...
destined to return the US back to the Christian Nation that is supposedly once was...

he's a chronic liar!!! he will lie even when the lie serves him no purpose!! he doesn't admit to his lies, he doesn't ask the american people for forgiveness for his lies, he doesn't repent of his lies!!!
and well, that christian bible that those christian righties want to use to govern this country makes it pretty clear as to just what God thinks of liars! HE puts them in the same category as murderers and sorcerers. They all will have their part in the lake of fire.
and yet so many buy the crap!!!

This post is for those you are buying this religious crap!!!
do you really think that a "Christian Nation" that has for it's foundation a ton of lies will stand long at all??

Link

edit on 3-8-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Macron coming in a close 2nd!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

No phone call. They spoke in person though.

It doesnt matter. This is news because its Trump.

Anyone else would have gotten looked over if this is all that happened.

Meh.

edit on 8 3 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I see a positive side to all this....

Salesmen selling products are doing a happy dance seeing all the gullible Trump supporters that have no discernment of truth and lies.

"yes sir, this little unit only has 30k miles on her and gets 75 mpg"

" yep, it's an iron clad warranty, good for the life of the vehicle"

"just sign here son, you're not gonna find a better deal anywhere"

edit on 3-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: eNumbra

What is wrong with this guy? Doesn't he think that the press will follow-up? That's the President of Mexico is unaware of Trump's claims and that the Boy Scout Head is too worried about his AT&T merger to challenge Trump?

If he's convinced his supporters that the media is fake and or trying to run a campaign against him, nothing they say about him will matter.

The media are the ones that convinced me they spread fake news. All it takes to figure it out is to read beyond the headline. Trump just brought it to everyone's attention and caught on with the people that took a non bias look at it.

Yeah? No #.

The media has always had bias.
I'm talking about this pervasive idea that 100% of everything that paints trump in a negative light is completed fabricated and can be tossed aside without any consideration.

While he exposed it to the larger masses, all they've done with it, is use it to discredit that with which they disagree and reinforce their own beliefs.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

What is wrong with this guy? Doesn't he think that the press will follow-up? That the President of Mexico is unaware of Trump's claims and that the Boy Scout Head is too worried about his AT&T merger to challenge Trump?

Trump is very clever.

He constantly makes all these little lies, so that the people will get "used to them".

Of course, when the lie is of a small thing, nobody bothers much, so no one does anything about it, other than talk and grumble. But, by repeatedly throwing out these little lies, people become "numb" to the lying, effectively psychologically "disarming" the public from responding with any kind of meaningful actionable response when the "big lie" comes.

This enables him to eventually get away with much larger lies when he needs to.

In fact, this was Rudy Guiliani's discovery when he was Mayor of New York. He found that if you prevented the "little crimes" then you would cut down significantly on the number of "big crimes" that occurred. Here's a quote from the wiki,

Rudolph William Louis Giuliani

During his first term as mayor of New York City, Giuliani hired a new police commissioner, William Bratton, who applied the "broken windows theory of urban decay", which holds that minor disorders and violations create a permissive atmosphere that leads to further and more serious crimes that can threaten the safety of a city.
-- Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Trump has just taken Giuliani's discovery and policing practice and applied it "in reverse" to his advantage, to enable him to eventually do some "big things."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join