It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll. Presidential Job Approval.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
31 approve
6 disapprove

since it has been called.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Taking a cue from the conservatives....

Trump.....Not my President

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainyState
Unfortunately I cannot offer my opinion one way or another, because I have no F*****G clue what he's REALLY accomplished, good or bad, because I can't find a news source that doesn't have some sort of bias or agenda, or what's real news, fake news, really fake news, not so fake news, I also can't seem to find an article, quote, or video clip that isn't taken out of context.

Actually the only thing I can base any type of opinion on, is that the President seems to be pissing all of the correct people off, so I guess I must......approve?

A great website you can use is......www.politifact.com...

The good the bad and the ugly. For all to read! About all of them not just trump.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I have no idea what you're talking about

Well sometimes things can go over you head, but don't worry, you don't have to understand everything.

(post by olaru12 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This was fun. It made me reminisce about the meltdown the left had on election day. That alone made this thread worth it.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Lmao.

What happens if the OP doesn't get the affirmation he so clearly needs after being triggered by polls? Does he move on to /r/The_Donald? Maybe a 4chan poll? A poll of Trump senior staff? Hell, how about a poll of Trump family members? Maybe we could just ask Ivanka if she thinks daddy is doing a good job?

DERP.

You do this all the time and end up looking like the one that's triggered, even going so far as to summon the essence of DukeofJive here (derp).

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

MAGA

edit on 8 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

(post by iWontGiveUP removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Disapprove.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I approve.

things are looking up, and this is better than letting the Seth Rich killers run things.

link   
disapprove.

everything he does is ignorant and laughable. he lies all the time. he's setting policies backwards at the speed of light.

the only upside is he's so incompetent he's not passed much legislation, but his policies and appointments are causing enough of a problem we'll be sorting it out for years.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

Be sure and wash your hands when you finish this circle jerk!

It will be okay. Just think of your safe space and go there. Gooossssfraba, or something like that. It is suppose to help you deal with stress.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Damn does Trumpster wear whitey tighteys??!?!?!?

Could be a diaper. Look how tiny his hands are in that photo. Like baby hands.

And what's with you can all this Trump smut photos?

I apologize. It seems like maybe viewing that picture has short circuited something in your brain. Probably a distinct personality diverging to take in and encapsulate the memory for you.

edit on 2017-8-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: tadaman

That eagle picture is so cool!!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Approve

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

It's a cute little song on YouTube - a political spoof (well, I think it is and my opinion is all that counts right now).

No offence intended.

And ya know what - if someone is? You probably shouldn’t be on ATS - much more offensive posts are slapped up on the boards every day.

peace

edit on 0756Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
31 approve
6 disapprove

since it has been called.

ASking ATS is like polling The center of a deep red state - we all know how this will turn out.

Enjoy the illusion.

link   

Nay.

But... C'mon, asking ATS this is like walking into a klan rally, asking "who likes white folk"

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It is :

D. Eagle Trump.

He fights the swamp creatures in DC from his New York based fortress tower. The D. Eagle Trump is a mastermind of subterfuge and revelation comparable to batman.

He is also a billionaire like batman.

But eagles are much more badass. He has an eagle's den atop a FORTRESS tower not a dinky bat cave.

edit on 8 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join