It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll. Presidential Job Approval.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
New Tally

96 Approve

55 Disapprove

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
New Tally

96 Approve

55 Disapprove

Fake news because someone called out the sockpuppets.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well, if anything, Trump appears smarter than the people that support him. You have to be a total lead-head to not see his gross imcompetence, and a complete tool to have the cajones to say he's doing a "good job". The man is a self centered, narcissistic IDIOT of the highedt order.....and yet I STILL wouldn't vote for Hillary.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

New Tally

96 Approve

55 Disapprove

I will keep tallying, you can keep crying.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
You're really sad, you really going to ask this question...on a site that is at least 91% right wing?

This site is beyond right wing. It's the home of people who woke up one day in a schizophrenic fever dream where George Orwell cracks a whip on their backs all day while Aliens and Bigfoot watch in amazement.

In short, reality does not live here.

It's no wonder Trump is so revered.
Your beyond right they lack common sense and lack reality.

I think I can safly say that all trump supporters lack reality.Approved.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You're really sad, you really going to ask this question...on a site that is at least 91% right wing?

This site is beyond right wing. It's the home of people who woke up one day in a schizophrenic fever dream where George Orwell cracks a whip on their backs all day while Aliens and Bigfoot watch in amazement.

lol. Yes because reality, ya know? The left enters meltdown mode when faced with the reality that there are more people who support Trump than they think. Maybe go ahead and say the U.S. is full of ring wing nut jobs and get it over with. After all Trump is your President.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

lol. Yes because reality, ya know? The left enters meltdown mode when faced with the reality that there are more people who support Trump than they think. Maybe go ahead and say the U.S. is full of ring wing nut jobs and get it over with. After all Trump is your President.

Really....works both ways!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I know this doesn't count, ATS is more a conservative echo chamber than conspiracy site now, but what the hell...

Disapprove. I don't know if he's just not that bright or if he's showing early signs of dementia, but he's clearly not up to the task of being president!

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm not sure I know enough to Approve or Disapprove. All I see is what's on the news. And with that, I don't see Trump's Administration lasting a year.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Trump: Approve.
Congress: Disapprove (RINO hunting shall commence).

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

That would be a stark reversal of the official "polls". Almost a mirror image.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

That would be a stark reversal of the official "polls". Almost a mirror image.

Yes. It is very much so. What does this poll mean? As far as conspiracy minded people, they are for Trump.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Arnie123

Do you exhibit a Pavlovian response to posts from outside your cult that compels you to say "deflecting" reflexively? What exactly am I supposedly deflecting from?

This is a circle jerk and everyone who isn't cognitively impaired knows it.

Speaking of people seeking affirmation. The desire of some people who crave being perceived as intellectually superior and wanting to look down their noses at others. To them, us mere mortals are deplorable.

Wait,, Hillary, is that you?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Wanted to add "approve". Not for the performance but for the turning on of the kitchen light causing the cockroaches to scatter. I have not enjoyed the show this much, ever....

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Yes. It is very much so. What does this poll mean? As far as conspiracy minded people, they are for Trump.

That the term "sheeple" (when pointing fingers) is entirely inappropiate to be used by those who you refer to as "conspiracy minded people" (and that they are far from being awake to deception or their own gullibility or ease with which they are deceived or led astray with propaganda). And that hypocrisy reigns supreme within Christendom (especially in the so-called 'bible belt').
edit on 8-8-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

That the term "sheeple" (when pointing fingers) is entirely inappropiate to be used by those who you refer to as "conspiracy minded people" (and that they are far from being awake to deception or their own gullibility or ease with which they are deceived or led astray with propaganda). And that hypocrisy reigns supreme within Christendom (especially in the so-called 'bible belt').

The only propaganda is what the main stream spews forth. That is the tool that controls the sheeple you refer to. It has been for years. Now who is in control of the msm. I agree that people will be as gullible as they want and will eat up the msm as grass, but the nutrients lack severely.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi
Wanted to add "approve". Not for the performance but for the turning on of the kitchen light causing the cockroaches to scatter. I have not enjoyed the show this much, ever....

The kitchen light has been shut off for quiet some time.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

New Tally

96 Approve

55 Disapprove

Although you are being facetious, in fact the mods here DO check for sock puppets and DO ban them.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

New Tally

96 Approve

55 Disapprove

Although you are being facetious, in fact the mods here DO check for sock puppets and DO ban them.

...and we do see equal activity in that regard from both political spectra. Trolls are omnipartisan.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join