It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll. Presidential Job Approval.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone
He sucs absolutely, among the worst president eveaa!!!..his house is flooded by major leaks, from Fire main and bulk heads, he lies unnecessarily even about small insignificant sht, everytime he travels, expats the world over gets queezy,

He dances with Neo Nazis and take advice from them, he tweets like a twat and make his team and lawyers bend over backwards trying to clean up his mess, he put ppl in agencies, who are either opposed to those agencies, or have no knowledge how they work.

Like an insecure mad king, he is an attention seeking junkie who need to be lauded with praise for doing next to nothing.

Mike Pence is now measuring the drapes.
edit on 3-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
You're really sad, you really going to ask this question...on a site that is at least 91% right wing?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Approve!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
approve.

He could have done a lot more in these 7 months tho, if russia didn't hang him out to dry after they elected him.

Thanks a lot putin, ya putz.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Enthusiastically approve.

I'm convinced that at this point in time Trump is exactly the man we need in the White House. Flawed as he is, he's his own man. Beholden to no one, and probably the most transparent presidency ever.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

approve

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Disapprove.

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Liquesence

Are you a common man?

I am.

I'm definitely not Joe Sixpack living on Main Street. And I have no aspirations to ever be that. One of the rank and file mindless masses... I've never understood why that's what people are supposed to aspire to.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
You're really sad, you really going to ask this question...on a site that is at least 91% right wing?

This whole website was built because of distrust between the people & government

So... What did you expect ?

We have all collectively watched our western world governments sell out our people for decades

And those people are the people you trust and support, through many years of lies, propaganda, physiological warfare & PsyOps committed on its own people via its many MSM tentacles, deep state, globalists the NWO etc etc, liberals are a product of there narrative

Thats YOU

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Approve.
Even in the face of unprecedented media backlash.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
APPROVE!!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Approve. Keep draining the sewer Mr. President.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I 100% approve of Trump as our president!

(post by JasonSchmidt removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

This site is beyond right wing. It's the home of people who woke up one day in a schizophrenic fever dream where George Orwell cracks a whip on their backs all day while Aliens and Bigfoot watch in amazement.

In short, reality does not live here.

It's no wonder Trump is so revered.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

This site is beyond right wing. It's the home of people who woke up one day in a schizophrenic fever dream where George Orwell cracks a whip on their backs all day while Aliens and Bigfoot watch in amazement.

Disapprove x 100000%

And you guys are both right. I noticed immediately how right wing this site is when I first joined years ago.

Don't get excited about the results. It's a skewed demographic. Full of Republicans. I actually have a few republican friends that have given up on Trump. I'm sure TPTB crap themselves daily over his egocentric tweets and shenanigans.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
But the tally so far....

Pretty one sided, am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Approve.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It didn't used to be so right wing. But, I love coming here and reading the delusional takes from the cultists. This place has become the right wing snowflake capital of the internet and I'm here to melt that BS with a flame thrower.

Sieg heil, right wing stooges! LOL!

originally posted by: proloz

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Disapprove x 100000%

And you guys are both right. I noticed immediately how right wing this site is when I first joined years ago.

Don't get excited about the results. It's a skewed demographic. Full of Republicans. I actually have a few republican friends that have given up on Trump. I'm sure TPTB crap themselves daily over his egocentric tweets and shenanigans.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Disapprove.
An international embarrassment.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Approve. Its sick watching the MSM and corporations trying to overthrow our govt with misleading and false narratives. Its treasonous. But it outlines the unique freedom of the USA. And the fact that our president has shown respect and control by not doing anything to limit the freedoms we have even with the riots and lies in media shows he repsects our constitution and freedoms. Not many would have the resolve to keep going with it all. He has my respect. Thats something the left should work on. They know little of respect, except to demand it. MAGA! Trump 2020!

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join