It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll. Presidential Job Approval.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I agree with that thought. One who loves their country should fight for it.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Ask me in 2 years like we did with any other past President to give them time to actually get their agenda going...lol

Whether we bash him for what he doesn't do or praise him for what he does we still just do not have enough information to make a good judgement call on his performance.

I didn't vote for Obama and I actually gave him 3 years before I decided he was not doing what he promised.

I understand. I always like reading your posts, you have a way of explaining things.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think that ATS is almost even when it comes to the left and right. Maybe that will show if the poll continues, so that when someone yells about ATS being a right wing nut site we will have proof to show it is not.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone
approve

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Your curiosity does not bother me. I got a kick out of you tallying the score. What bothers me s you making a statement that the poll results somehow are indicative of debate skills. I thought that was crystal clear.

I was just pondering that if one can debate reasonably well he can convince others that would join him, which could have drastic effects on this poll.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
"Hmm... let me conduct a poll on a site where I know there is overwhelming support for the guy I support! That sounds totally fair!"

If nothing else, ATS has been a site since Trump's inauguration, that has excelled at back-patting, self-congratulating threads.

Also to stay on topic - Trump is a moderately terrible President, so far.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

"Hmm... let me conduct a poll on a site where I know there is overwhelming support for the guy I support! That sounds totally fair!" If nothing else, ATS has been a site since Trump's inauguration, that has excelled at back-patting, self-congratulating threads. Also to stay on topic - Trump is a moderately terrible President, so far

As I said in a previous post. If this latest trend keeps up and the thread continues the left will catch up fast, which would put to bed any nonsense about ATS being overwhelmingly in support of trump. So far it shows 12% swing from the middle, so that is not overwhelmingly already.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I think that ATS is almost even when it comes to the left and right. Maybe that will show if the poll continues, so that when someone yells about ATS being a right wing nut site we will have proof to show it is not.

I think it's all dependent on time of year and time of day. Summertime we historically see an influx of twerps once school is out. Those twerps tend to be more apt to post crap to get a rise out of people, pushing their contributions to one extreme or the other. I also think the foreigner contingent of ATS tends to skew numbers on these US-centric type threads. Trump is a new duck, though, seemingly attracting an equal proportion of love and hate from foreign members... I think Obama was less globally polarizing, but ironically a lot more domestically polarizing, so the skew wasn't quite so obvious.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I think it's all dependent on time of year and time of day. Summertime we historically see an influx of twerps once school is out. Those twerps tend to be more apt to post crap to get a rise out of people, pushing their contributions to one extreme or the other. I also think the foreigner contingent of ATS tends to skew numbers on these US-centric type threads. Trump is a new duck, though, seemingly attracting an equal proportion of love and hate from foreign members... I think Obama was less globally polarizing, but ironically a lot more domestically polarizing, so the skew wasn't quite so obvious.

Excellent point. My main reason for supporting Trump is that none of the others spoke about America and how much they loved it, like he did. Does that mean he loves it? I hope so, but at least he was the one saying it.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I dare you to look into her eyes.

I am so conflicted.

I would.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
"Hmm... let me conduct a poll on a site where I know there is overwhelming support for the guy I support! That sounds totally fair!"

If nothing else, ATS has been a site since Trump's inauguration, that has excelled at back-patting, self-congratulating threads.

Also to stay on topic - Trump is a moderately terrible President, so far.

Haha. Try infowars and breitbart. Those two sites are messed up. I actually used to respect alex jones in the past, but have no idea WTF happened since last year. It defies belief. Its almost like dailystormer invaded and took over.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Common man thinks if Trump gets canned...we got Pence, still betta dan Hellary.

Winning.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dogwooddoors
approve, draining the swamp!!!a reply to: 3daysgone

Yes. The bad stuff needs to get out of D.C.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
+1
I too approve of our President.

I like the fact that he reaches out to our citizens on Twitter, a social media platform that the people use.

I like the fact that he knows how to deal with the MSM and making them run circles over BS.

The best of all, putting Americans and America first.

That is entertaining, and kind of sad at the same time. I think Rodney King said it best. But that is only for the people who want it, it seems.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Not by a popular vote, that's for sure.

Hardly. California would not let the investigation be carried out for voting fraud, which is indicative of what would be found.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FrostyFlakes

That is also true.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
APPROVE !

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
DISAPPROVE !

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Approve!

There was literally a new business offering a job fair with over 4,000 positions the other day. This was in an area that lost their way of living due to the fishing limitations, so the area was struggling.

Didn't think I'd ever see that in this lifetime.

edit on 3-8-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Thanks for coming back and keeping up with the tally. As much as people kvetch over the result, your poll can be looked at as accurate as a lot of news site polls and possibly others. You now have over 130 responses as per your last tally. Your margin of error should be less than 5%.
Again your sample probably includes more than US citizens, but it does show a different narrative than what we see reported.
For the sake of science, do a tally excluding anyone who said more than agree, or disagree (in your tallied results),
or all those who criticizes any member of the opposite party, or choose you own adventure.
This is how polls are manipulated.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join