It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll. Presidential Job Approval.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

disapprove.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Oh I'm sorry. Do you need a safe space on the Internet, where no one challenges your views and in fact your ideals are reinforced by those around you!?

Ugh, people like you are why colleges, whether they be liberal or conservative, are filled with closed minded people who don't let "outsiders" talk to them. Because their world view might be challenged and their mind expanded, we don't want that now do we! Lol

U suck, yours truly, a conservative voter.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
approve

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Approve.
He's creating jobs (for his friends) and giving the poor a good kicking which is always popular.
He's making America great again by increasing bigotry and hate and alienating it from the rest of the world (well , the right thinking world)

He's given ATSers something to argue about infinitum and turned this place into a bad tempered battle arena.
What's not to like ?

Trump FTW.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

A poll of ATS subscribers is not definitive. Most of the people on here are extreme right-wing nut jobs who'll back Trump no matter what, even when he's stealing from them. They're Trump's beloved 'poorly educated'. So, if you want their opinion, although I'm sure you already know it because you have the same one, (you already said you don't believe the multiple national polls telling you Trump's numbers are in the crapper), have at it.

Trump, and his kids, are TRASH !

Worst. 'president'. EVER !!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Put me down for Approve

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

The point about him not having broken the law is arguable, and in fact currently is being argued. I am not talking about the Russia smokescreen BS either. Time will tell on that one how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I am talking about Trump's refusal to do as every President before him and give up his business. He is in direct violation of the Emoluments Clause if you ask many legal professionals out there, and is currently being sued for it:

www.heritage.org...#!/articles/1/essays/68/emoluments-clause

edit on 3-8-2017 by VoxVirtus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Noncents

The common man is a brainwashed idiot who watches MSM whose agenda is elitists.

I celebrate elitism, it means you use critical thinking skills, have read about the history of America, faults and successes...it means you have the ability to research different points of view, as well as determine fact from fiction in many aspects of life. it means you take all sides into consideration, without letting emotion or preconceived beliefs hamper reason, or judgment.....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
No investigation into Hilary "She's gone through enough." I believe he said.

Cabinet of billionaires.

Appointed an attorney general that, wants to revoke a state's right to choose marijuana legalization but not investigate the Clinton's.

Lied about reining in the prices of Big Pharma.

Attacked Syria because his daughter felt bad about the alleged chemical attack.

Coal subsidies for a dead industry. That's not good business, it's beating a dead horse.

Collusion with Russia.

His hypocrisy with vacations and golfing and so many other little things. Makes me realize that he .really didn't have an ideology during his campaign. He was just criticizing for shock value the entire time.

I am disappointed and I disapprove. I was fooled.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Disapprove. Trump is ineffective as a leader and politician. Most likely, his biggest impediment to progress is himself: he is obsessively egocentric.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: UKTruth
Oh I'm sorry. Do you need a safe space on the Internet, where no one challenges your views and in fact your ideals are reinforced by those around you!?

Ugh, people like you are why colleges, whether they be liberal or conservative, are filled with closed minded people who don't let "outsiders" talk to them. Because their world view might be challenged and their mind expanded, we don't want that now do we! Lol

U suck, yours truly, a conservative voter.

I literally have no idea what you are talking about, but you sound unhinged.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I am on the fence - I agree that we, as a compassionate nation, should encourage hiring people with disabilities. However, I draw the line when those disabilities so severely impact an individual's ability to perform even the most simple tasks required by the job.
So, disapprove.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I don't approve of President Trump, but I'm not as against him as some people.

I'm usually for Democrats, but I feel like the natural way of things is to switch back and forth between the two parties in the White House. Trump is serving the Republican term and so far, nothing much has gotten done because Trump and the media have made it a political circus. The Republicans are also having a hard time getting along, which negates the fact that they have control of the House, Senate, and White House.

As you can imagine, this is a better scenario for me than something like Pence and a united Republican Party.

I don't like a lot of Trump's policies or many of his political appointees, but I do feel like I'd rather take him on an issue at a time, and I might agree with him on some.
edit on 03pmThu, 03 Aug 2017 12:54:46 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 03pmThu, 03 Aug 2017 12:55:04 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hmm approve or or disapprove the zaphod beeblebrox president...

Disapprove - Here is why, His first step should have been to take everyone in the white house out and fire them, then get an independent company to sweep the entire building for bugs. Then fill all the positions from top to bottom with vetted loyal employees. Instead he kept what he could and trusted that there was no shenanigans going on...

As for him keeping his promises that is refreshing to see him try in spite of both parties and the media being against him.

But still Disapprove because he did not clean house first.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Approve.

The man is working in extremely tenuous circumstances. Even the republican globalists want him ousted.

You can't blame him for the state of the nation.

He's trying to work around a cabal who are deep into plans for a NWO

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Disapprove.

You need to know this poll is nonsense, though.
The first thing you would need to have noted is that professional, licensed polling agencies will obviously be required to poll citizens of the USA for feedback.
That is a national poll, of national opinion, and avoiding visitors and tourists.

This is an international website with people coming from all over the world.
You might have asked US citizens / residents only - for perhaps a better response.
While you're by no meams guaranteed to get it.

I think most people outside the USA see Trump as a madman.
Therefore an international poll is probably MORE likely to go against him than a domestic poll.

There are many other ways this poll can't compare to professional polls.
edit on 3-8-2017 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
However - what is the tally so far?

There are 28 pages of responses.

This 28th page up to my comment here has its own tally of ...

8 disapprove
to
4 approve.

I am sorry I am too tired to go right back to the start - daunting.
Any keen, young, fresh kangaroos willing?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There is another rally tonight in W. Va.

The news programs have been periodically showing the humongous crowd gathering to hear President Trump speak. Some of them have been there since last night.

The American People love this president. I would say his approval rating is waaay above what the so-called polls are saying.

edit on 3-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I don't approve of any republican, unless they are libertarian leaning like the paul family. It doesn't mean I support Clinton either. The final race should have been between Bernie Sanders and Rand Paul. Both were cheated in the primaries by the system in that the media gave both Hillary and Donald more than double the air time that the other candidates got. Then when the ptb secured a winning horse in the race, they started a smear campaign against trump in order to steer the public towards Hillary. Too bad that WikiLeaks took a dump on Hillary and handed the victory over to trump. I don't think trump is as clean as he pretends to be.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TaxSlave74

I've asked this to others and never really gotten a response... How does one go from strong libertarian to supporting Bernie Sanders? The man's policies are the antithesis of libertarianism in almost every aspect. It's like saying you're a Red Sox fan, then rooting for the Yankees.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join