It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll. Presidential Job Approval.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Sure there's a lot of fun and a lot of levity. And some bickering. But mostly it's a poll.
What did you think it would be?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Haha, what a stupid poll, in the heart of the Alt Right, what would you expect but a complete circle jerk of Trumpeters?

Anyhoo, totally disapprove of the liar and TRAITOR in chief.

FAKE POLL, FAKE NEWS, FAKE PRESIDENT

edit on 2-8-2017 by TurduckenMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Please reread. I took no offense, I was making fun of those who use the redneck stereotype with the intent of offending us. We're hicks, we know exactly who and what we are and *most* of us find the intent to offend us hilariously funny.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Please reread. I took no offense, I was making fun of those who use the redneck stereotype with the intent of offending us. We're hicks, we know exactly who and what we are and *most* of us find the intent to offend us hilariously funny.

It was a joke. Relax.

The point is I just laugh at everyone who calls others snowflakes no matter who they are.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Not sure what you are alluding to?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Not sure what you are alluding to?

Nothing. Just that the snowflakes is not limited to the left. Just a joke. Ignore me.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Approve.

But who knows, a Sanders presidency might've turned out really great!

Except, well, you know...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Dudemo5

You levy insults against the spirit of the American people and their chosen harbinger of freedom.

Tell the swamp creatures that they shall be routed like all swamp minions. Tell the Order of reptiles that The D. Eagle Trump is ready to swoop in to dash their plans.

The D. Eagle Trump's eagle vision is granted to him by his symbiotic relationship with the American people he defends through his spirit animal. It sees all.

The D. Eagle Trump is one with the spirit of the American people. Talon the wise heeds our call and directs the talons of justice against the vile swamp creatures in DC.

WE SHALL STAND UNITED!

You honestly believe that crap?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

What did you think it would be?

Like most of my threads, nothing much. I was just curious.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Disapprove

link   
a reply to: InsaneIthorian

No I believe that people who have to piss on cheerios are full of it and their bladder is easily filled. Osmosis through thin skin aids in toxic consumption of propaganda.

Constantly pissing on anything that isnt hyper critical of their chosen antichrist.

Its not even new.

edit on 8 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Dudemo5

The D. Eagle Trump is at peace with his conscience. He radiates confidence and freedom.

You are free to smile. He will remain watchful like an eagle.

He is happy because the swamp creatures are scrambling and devouring themselves.

He radiates insecurity.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You mean like what happened to Obama for 8 years?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: InsaneIthorian

You radiate sexyness. You must be beautiful.

edit on 8 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TurduckenMan

You mean like what happened to Obama for 8 years?

Obama trolled ATS for 8 years?

Wow, could of been anyone. Wait when did you register?

LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Trump is a waste of time. He's hurt the integrity of the office of the president. He's just a waste. His supporters are also wastes. No integrity. Just total wastes. To pretend this guy is anything short of a total piece of sh#t would be a delusion.

I really enjoy posts like this because it is an honest reflection of what the leftists think about anyone who doesn't obey their ideology.

Brilliant example!

It's like enjoying how someone's face turns at the smell of human feces. It says nothing about leftists-- it says EVERYTHING about those pretending Trump doesn't smell of sh#t. Good night.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

How to debate a hater.

Haha, what a stupid poll, in the heart of the Alt Right, what would you expect but a complete circle jerk of Trumpeters?

A hater usually starts out with a snide put down to let you know that they are completely against the idea of curiosity, and questioning things that they cannot comprehend.

Not being able to help themselves they continue to take a poll that they previously found stupid and sexually arousing I guess because they chose to continue.

Followed by what I assume is their best attempt at poetry. You realize the juvenile mindset and understand debating this hater would be akin to debating a box of rocks. You can do it if you want, but why even bother.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

How to debate a hater.

A hater usually starts out with a snide put down to let you know that they are completely against the idea of curiosity, and questioning things that they cannot comprehend.

Not being able to help themselves they continue to take a poll that they previously found stupid and sexually arousing I guess because they chose to continue.

Followed by what I assume is their best attempt at poetry. You realize the juvenile mindset and understand debating this hater would be akin to debating a box of rocks. You can do it if you want, but why even bother.

edit on 3-8-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

edit on 3-8-2017 by TurduckenMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Late for the party.

Disapprove.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join