It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll. Presidential Job Approval.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

According to some on the left..

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Some certainly doesn't help but create that image.

edit on 8/2/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

To be fair, the pink dress I was wearing didn't go well with my natural coloring.

I was In a blue mood.

I should have worn something different.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Yeah and neither for yous guys.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: 3daysgone

Tentatively? Approve. Frankly, this is a question that should be asked a year from now. He hasn't been in office long enough to really get the full picture of what he is or isn't going to do.

I'm sure it will still be asked in a year. It was his obvious attempt to actually fulfill his campaign promises that got my attention. He appointed a conservative to the Supreme Court. He's called out Congress to get on with the program. If the reports on illegal immigration are true, that's a really big step toward making the law mean something.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Yeah and neither for yous guys.

That was acting but yeah I agree. We all have nutjobs on both sides. Never denied that.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

How to debate a hater.

Trump just wants love and approval. Notice how he is still in the campaign mode alway seeking applause and the spotlight.

As you can see the hater will throw in things like they just want love and approval. I know it sounds all deep and stuff, but in reality everyone wants love and approval. Then they might say something about the President always seeking applause and the spotlight. I wonder what President, in the last 50 years never sought that? So his first argument will be very broad and over reaching.

In the biz we call them "muggers" wanting to be on camera; watch his face mugging for the camera.

Once they got your attention they may drop cool words of persuasion like "biz" or "muggers" to astound you sense of judgement with their knowledge of whatever the biz is. The first thing is that he is correct. Donald Trump loves the camera. I don't know very many actors that don't love the camera, or else they would not be in front of it to make movies and shows for the masses to consume.

Trump is also obsessed with his poll numbers and it's taking it toll on him emotionally. Looking for that approval and surrounding himself with lapdogs to bolster his fragile ego at least a little.

Now they may also introduce a scenario that they come up with in their head, as if they actually know what the President does or feels in his daily affair. It is usually a remark of insidiousness that is indicative of the very nature at which they rail. Hypocritical to say the least. Though they will try to remind you of freedom of speech, they do not want to hear what you actually have to say.

You don't need a MS in psych...just a little awareness.

Most try to throw another cool saying followed by the ..... and then give a not needed but a little nudge to try and make what they said sound kind of deep, because, well, you know, deep and stuff. And when you actually pay attention to what they say you realize you don't have to debate them, they beat their self.

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Jokes on them. Hillbilly, redneck, hick, white trash, cracker, trailer trash, hayseed, yokel, bumpkin, aggie, savage, uncouth, sledneck, I've worn each with true pride. Look at it this way, if somebody you don't respect and don't particularly give a damn about throws a special word they use just to (in their intent and mind) disparage you, isn't that something to embrace rather than shy away from? If Joe Q Public from some concrete hell strolls into my vicinity looking as out of place as one can possibly look, glances my way with arrogant self righteousness, and says "Oh look, it's a hick" why would I be even remotely bothered by that? I already know the guy can't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel in regards to anything that I find important or useful... so wouldn't I be more disturbed if the idjit was friendly and respectful to me, confusing me for somebody that is actually interested in being impressed by whatever pile of crap he's proud of in his little hell on Earth cosmopolitan life?

So yeah, I see that picture and I think "Damn, pops has gotten into the hooch and mom's about to crack his head with a stew ladle" no big whoop there.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I like the 'hills have eyes' look on you.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Both extremes are insanity.

Google Hillary's in the House and tell me that isn't to the T who the Right is talking about in every depiction of a Liberal in a 'normal' fashion.

If people could congregate over how both sides are bad and meet in the middle, instead of just saying not all Conservatives are racist or not all Liberals are snowflakes and internalizing defense of the anti-truths.

When you say 'not all' you're missing the point. There are some, and that is what the lowest common denominator of that class is, and that means something to where others come are coming from ultimately. Being in defense of either extreme is what is distasteful, justifying one extreme with the other makes you just a child.

Anyway nice memes in this conversation you were super butt-hurt over integrity of conversation. Refer to my fish pictures in my last post. This thread only existed for you to literally post screeching liberals, and I called it 4 pages ago.
edit on 2-8-2017 by LooksLocked because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Wasn't acting, but agreed, we do have nut jobs on both sides.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You look absolutely fab.

Pink highlights the curlers in your hair. It all brings out your puffy cheeks you got from your father, uncle joe. You all got our sharp teeth from my mother, aunty grandma Lilly.

Want some fresh road kill?

edit on 8 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I think that is Pa Kettle.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Lmao. That made my night.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

This is a genuine and funny post.

The problem is the plethora of users that guise this attitude and personality, to push propaganda and would have never ever missed the opportunity to bash transgender for example, in this moment of DB talking about wearing a dress. Republican Agenda 24/7 guy is what we'll hypothetically call this person.

People should be able to take jokes too for example, but whatever 'teamwork' started post Trump in political dialog for Republican Agenda 24/7 guy is madness, because there are many that feel they want to support their political side, but their only critical assets is abusive dialog, and so that's just what they do.

Your post wasn't even serious. The problem is that's the excuse they use to get out of such political statements when it backfires, and it's normally far less funny. But if it doesn't, they act like they're full serious to continue the agenda. Btw, what makes something funny is absurdity.
edit on 2-8-2017 by LooksLocked because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Approve

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone
Undecided.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Lol! Joke is definitely on them because you're a lot smarter and wiser than most of them, and can probably kill a turkey with your bare hands.

I didn't mean any offense to you with that meme

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I hope people keep responding, and I hope you keep tallying.

I didn't think this would become what it is becoming.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Lol! Joke is definitely on them because you're a lot smarter and wiser than most of them, and can probably kill a turkey with your bare hands.

I didn't mean any offense to you with that meme

Could it b.... b.... uh be that there are snowflakes on both sides ready to be triggered at any time?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join