It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll. Presidential Job Approval.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's 2017 Nihilism. Pure and simple.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yes, yes, but I specifically hate the unintelligent Trump threads because it makes me feel indebted to the group that gives 1/10 a damn instead with no basis.

You can't even see how you're falling into each others hands on a local level.

This thread is local politics(ATS) more than actual politics(USA), and if you can catch that drift, you've located the true source of my irritation, not to mention hypocrisy, as an example Liberal acceptance-high-five threads would be just as annoying, somehow this garbage doesn't phase you? The fact I have to remind people I'm a Republican doesn't make me feel safe about them prosecuting identity, as much as I just don't think many of you know what a Republican is, anyway.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Being a professional arm-chair psychologist myself (literally), I can confidently say that the psyche (or lack thereof) of the left is much, much more fascinating.. and disturbing.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: tadaman
I thank you for the light-hearted approach.

Who doesn't like a superhero? Who doesn't want to BE a superhero?

Trump just wants love and approval. Notice how he is still in the campaign mode alway seeking applause and the spotlight.

In the biz we call them "muggers" wanting to be on camera; watch his face mugging for the camera.

Trump is also obsessed with his poll numbers and it's taking it toll on him emotionally. Looking for that approval and surrounding himself with lapdogs to bolster his fragile ego at least a little.

You don't need a MS in psych...just a little awareness.
edit on 2-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No. This is body shaming:

Damn does Trumpster wear whitey tighteys??!?!?!?

And what's with you can all this Trump smut photos?

I thought the term was tighty whities. I think we should do a poll on it. As for the poll...I'm meh. I voted for Trump. Hes about a C- right now.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No. This is body shaming:

Damn does Trumpster wear whitey tighteys??!?!?!?

And what's with you can all this Trump smut photos?

I thought the term was tighty whities. I think we should do a poll on it. As for the poll...I'm meh. I voted for Trump. Hes about a C- right now.

If his approval rate is a 39% that would be a fail.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

The only thing I read in that post was " derp"

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
he has my approval

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: InTheLight

The only thing I read in that post was " derp"

Of course you did.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

No, the analogy holds.The balance of bias here is proven by star count. The example was over the top certainly, but the analogy holds

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Wardaddy454

No, the analogy holds.The balance of bias here is proven by star count. The example was over the top certainly, but the analogy holds

Not really, ATS is nowhere near the population required for a true example.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Approve and stand with Him. This poll has certainly defined members positions.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

The D. Eagle Trump stands ready for what may come. Though his blade will chip it shall not break. Though his armor weighs heavy he will not fall on bended knee. He shall remain steadfast in putting America first!

edit on 8 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Trump is a waste of time. He's hurt the integrity of the office of the president. He's just a waste. His supporters are also wastes. No integrity. Just total wastes. To pretend this guy is anything short of a total piece of sh#t would be a delusion.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

His supporters are also wastes.

Credibility...shot.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: LooksLocked

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

a reply to: 3daysgone

You're speaking to the literal bottom of the barrel and parroting like you're collecting any sort of ' useful data'.

The bottom of the barrel? Is that where the deplorables are found?

Nice you think so highly of your fellow ATS members.

Name one thing that makes this website creditable.

This place is Reddit moderated to Conservative Standards over Liberal ones. I enjoy it, sorry you think this means that I can't. But I don't gouge my eyes out before entering for peoples feelings, I know a Lion's Den when I see one. Another common name for this type of environment, is Echo Chamber. It doesn't really matter what side the echo chamber is on to criticize the fact it's an echo chamber.

Maybe you misunderstand what makes a Conspiracy website the bottom of the barrel, but to start is unsubstantiated evidence and spirals with disinfo out of control from there. Explaining all this to you doesn't make me feel reassured at all that you don't understand this is an entertainment outlet, and not a legitimate news or political one.
Ah, so you're just a troll, with no real substance to bring to any kind of discussion.

So, why are you here then? You have preconcieved notions of this website and chastise those within, yet, here you are.

If not for discussion, then to hate on ATS and troll threads? Got it.

originally posted by: searching411
he has my approval

Quality thread.

For the "Liberal" users of this forum(They don't exist), let me provide you with some tools you seem to lack and never use.

imgur.com...
imgur.com...
imgur.com...
imgur.com...
edit on 2-8-2017 by LooksLocked because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Trump is a waste of time. He's hurt the integrity of the office of the president. He's just a waste. His supporters are also wastes. No integrity. Just total wastes. To pretend this guy is anything short of a total piece of sh#t would be a delusion.

Swamp-like?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Disapprove.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Credibility...shot.

Lol. That reminded me of Augie's Post about how his vote should count for more because he said it louder. I know he was joking, but as we can see, it might be the real joke.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Name one thing that makes this website creditable.

Well how about many of the AMA threads? Those aren't considered "creditable" according to you.

I think many here would disagree with you on that.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join