It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll. Presidential Job Approval.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

LOL

HELL YEAH!

We can do what we are legally guaranteed by law to be free to do!

FREEDOM to MAGA!!!!!

edit on 8 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Disapprove

edit on 2-0820178-1717 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LooksLocked
a reply to: 3daysgone

You're speaking to the literal bottom of the barrel and parroting like you're collecting any sort of ' useful data'.

The bottom of the barrel? Is that where the deplorables are found?

Nice you think so highly of your fellow ATS members.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Off topic, but your user name triggers my OCD and all I can do is think "duodenum" when I see it.

That's all.

No biggie but I felt compelled to say something.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You levy insults against the spirit of the American people and their chosen harbinger of freedom.

Tell the swamp creatures that they shall be routed like all swamp minions. Tell the Order of reptiles that The D. Eagle Trump is ready to swoop in to dash their plans.

The D. Eagle Trump's eagle vision is granted to him by his symbiotic relationship with the American people he defends through his spirit animal. It sees all.

The D. Eagle Trump is one with the spirit of the American people. Talon the wise heeds our call and directs the talons of justice against the vile swamp creatures in DC.

WE SHALL STAND UNITED!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

That about sums it up.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Not according to the popular vote and poll numbers, but than again the popular vote and poll numbers to you are probably because of the liberal media and a conspiracy against Trump, lol. Believe what you will, but time will tell whether Trump actually has the amount of support you think he has. That's if he can finish out his term without being impeached.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Approve.

Mr. President Sir, I pray daily that you throw down your enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.

< 3 time Vet for Trump
< Biker for Trump
< Manufacturing/Welding Instructor for Trump

Keep up the good job sir and never give up.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

You're speaking to the literal bottom of the barrel and parroting like you're collecting any sort of ' useful data'.

Name one thing that makes this website creditable.

This place is Reddit moderated to Conservative Standards over Liberal ones. I enjoy it, sorry you think this means that I can't. But I don't gouge my eyes out before entering for peoples feelings, I know a Lion's Den when I see one. Another common name for this type of environment, is Echo Chamber. It doesn't really matter what side the echo chamber is on to criticize the fact it's an echo chamber.

Maybe you misunderstand what makes a Conspiracy website the bottom of the barrel, but to start is unsubstantiated evidence and spirals with disinfo out of control from there. Explaining all this to you doesn't make me feel reassured at all that you understand this is an entertainment outlet, and not a legitimate news or political one.
edit on 2-8-2017 by LooksLocked because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: JinMI

Touche` on the proper spelling to conform..or toe to the phrase.

However, towing the party line, as in carrying for/instead is also appropriate.

"Towing the line" is not a thing.

Who tows a line?

A line of what? Fish?

"Carrying the water" would work.

Who tows a line? A sailor. It's a nautical term.
Glad to be of help in your education.

Sorry. You're wrong.

grammarist.com...

Glad to be of help in your education.

Trump thanks you too.

Nope, your internet education is insufficient. Both terms are correct. "Toe the line" refers to track and field events while "Tow the line" means to help a boat that has lost power and must be towed. Glad to be able to enlarge on your knowledge of the real world.

Keep on makin' crap up. You're good at it. Not as good as Trump though.

Both are nautical terms. The sailors had to "Toe the line" on ships to receive their ration of grog. They had to "Tow the line" when they encountered a vessel in need of assistance. "Tow the line" also referred to the action performed by horses powering the early canal boats. You can look it up...lots of people on the internet are just as confused as you. (Who knew that History of the English Language Class would rear it's head 40 years later?

If you are "Towing the line" for a political party you are giving them some assistance. If you are "Toeing the line" for a political party you are endorsing them in hope of getting your grog.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This place is Reddit moderated to Conservative Standards over Liberal ones. I enjoy it, sorry you think this means that I can't. But I don't gouge my eyes out before entering for peoples feelings, I know a Lion's Den when I see one. Another common name for this type of environment, is Echo Chamber. It doesn't really matter what side the echo chamber is on to criticize the fact it's an echo chamber.

Maybe you misunderstand what makes a Conspiracy website the bottom of the barrel, but to start is unsubstantiated evidence and spirals with disinfo out of control from there. Explaining all this to you doesn't make me feel reassured at all that you don't understand this is an entertainment outlet, and not a legitimate news or political one.
Ah, so you're just a troll, with no real substance to bring to any kind of discussion.

So, why are you here then? You have preconcieved notions of this website and chastise those within, yet, here you are.

If not for discussion, then to hate on ATS and troll threads? Got it.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It's astonishing how even among Trump supporters, he has become a parody of himself.

Psychologically fascinating.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Maybe you misunderstand what makes a Conspiracy website the bottom of the barrel, but to start is unsubstantiated evidence and spirals with disinfo out of control from there. Explaining all this to you doesn't make me feel reassured at all that you don't understand this is an entertainment outlet, and not a legitimate news or political one.
Ah, so you're just a troll, with no real substance to bring to any kind of discussion.

So, why are you here then? You have preconcieved notions of this website and chastise those within, yet, here you are.

If not for discussion, then to hate on ATS and troll threads? Got it.

Another ATS poll over Trump isn't a thread. I believe that's my specific complaint.

The OP is here for less reason than me, lets try to move the website back to things worth talking about rather than gloating so he can pander to other pro-trump users.

I'm pissed your side continues to 'troll' as you put it, with such non-thoughtful, unintelligent threads. Your comments in defense of them is beside the point, at that point.

This thread is basically toilet paper, the idea you defend it(read what you just wrote about discussions and threads, then read title) is just proof you're bottom of the barrel and I've sufficiently blown my load, thank you.
edit on 2-8-2017 by LooksLocked because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Just trying to keep it light.

I approve of Trumps job so far because he kept his cool even though there is a witch hunt going on over Russia so as to cover up the fact that the source for the DNC leak wasnt a hack by Russia, which the digital evidence proves, but was a leak by DNC staffer Seth Rich , who was killed by the DNC for said leak, as alluded to by wikileaks themselves.

Or do you want to have a fun thread? Oh trolling, right. I guess you had your fun at our expense already.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's astonishing how even among Trump supporters, he has become a parody of himself.

Psychologically fascinating.
Yes, it is.

Furthermore, you, yourself are a fascinating specimen, delusional to an extent, abstaining from reality, thus creating a pocket of false ideas and realities of which we call, "the delusional left".

Fascinating, indeed.
edit on 2-8-2017 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
AAPROVE, so proud.....but if he turns out to be the evil one himself.......

Cover your balls and run son

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LooksLocked

You didn't have to post a diatribe on why you hate ATS, we get it.

We may have partisan biases here, but at the veey least, we still respect our platform for engagement, ATS that is.

I'll have no more to do with trolls who talk crap about our platform.
edit on 2-8-2017 by Arnie123 because: Be gone Troll

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Tentatively? Approve. Frankly, this is a question that should be asked a year from now. He hasn't been in office long enough to really get the full picture of what he is or isn't going to do.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
I thank you for the light-hearted approach.

Who doesn't like a superhero? Who doesn't want to BE a superhero?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join