It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll. Presidential Job Approval.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Fair enough, I've always understood your stance, even though I believe you're wrong on many of your assertions.

That's why I said "almost" all of the disapprovers.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

It is eagle vision. The symbiotic relationship that The D. Eagle Trump shares with the source of his power, the american people, gives him their ability to see through all swamp smog.

Swamp dwellers beware. All is revealed to The D. Eagle Trump.

edit on 8 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I will withhold judgement until all pieces are in place.
If I had to check a box right now, I'll check approve, but not without reservations.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

It is eagle vision.

The only thing that Eagle is seeing is the back of Trump's head. Trump looks a little too blissful. Seriously, it's disturbing.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Because an ATS poll?

So a majority of people around ATS support Trump. You might as well look for needles in a needle stack.

How can you possibly be a 2015 member and not recognize this?

Only the most unobservant posters of this whole forum need a poll to give them this 75%/25% information about Trump around here. It's pretty obvious this forum is a majority support for Trump, it's not even close to a 50/50 sample or anything, it's a bunch of die-hards to boot, not just 'Republicans', it's 'Republicans' that "Seriously believe Hillary Might be an Alien" because even the smallest pieces of disinfo fuel them and push them forward. You're speaking to the literal bottom of the barrel and parroting like you're collecting any sort of ' useful data'. It seems to me like you know this poll is worthless, other than for spinning the political wheels yet again "nanana-nanana more people like Trump", well duh? You just posted on ATS. You're just a coward that's pushing division under a false guise. That's all these types of topics have been for months. You aren't seriously interested. You aren't seriously doing anything with this data. You just want to wave your wang at traffic, like Trump.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The D. Eagle Trump is at peace with his conscience. He radiates confidence and freedom.

You are free to smile. He will remain watchful like an eagle.

He is happy because the swamp creatures are scrambling and devouring themselves.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The D. Eagle Trump is at peace with his conscience. He radiates confidence and freedom.

You are free to smile. He will remain watchful like an eagle.

Trump better hope those talons don't dig into the wrong spot.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LooksLocked

Because an ATS poll?

So a majority of people around ATS support Trump. You might as well look for needles in a needle stack.

Only the most unobservant posters of this whole forum need a poll to give them this 75%/25% information about Trump around here. It's pretty obvious this forum is a majority support for Trump, it's not even close to a 50/50 sample or anything, it's a bunch of die-hards to boot, not just 'Republicans', it's 'Republicans' that "Seriously believe Hillary Might be an Alien" because even the smallest pieces of disinfo fuel them and push them forward. You're speaking to the literal bottom of the barrel and parroting like you're collecting any sort of ' useful data'. It seems to me like you know this poll is worthless, other than for spinning the political wheels yet again "nanana-nanana more people like Trump", well duh? You just posted on ATS. You're just a coward that's pushing division under a false guise. That's all these types of topics have been for months. You aren't seriously interested. You aren't seriously doing anything with this data. You just want to wave your wang at traffic, like Trump.

It makes sense that the membership of a conspiracy site would have like a 90% approval rating of Trump. Because the only way Trump is a good president is if REALITY is a conspiracy.

link   
Approve. Drain swamp, make congress live by it's own laws and stop illegal immigration.

link   

INjustice is his talons aim and that is never off the mark.

The D. Eagle Trump is a powerful being when fused with the power of Freedom of the American people.

There is no wrong spot on any reptile that is flooding the swamp with waste and lies.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

INjustice is his talons aim and that is never off the mark.

There must be a lot of injustice in Trump's thick glutes.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LooksLocked

Because an ATS poll?

Yada, nada, all that hot air just to say, Nay. Keep it simple, like the rest of us who are at the, "...literal bottom of the barrel..."

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Never!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Compared to the last eight years this country endured I'd have to say overwhelming approval.

The approval polls are bullsh*t just like Hillary's 98% chance of winning were.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I support Trump. Purely from not being Hillary. Add me to the list.

The majority of you are still the bottom of the barrel that can't recognize fire from smoke or sun from clouds.

It's pretty easy to admit Trump is terrible, and that I also supported him.

Why is no one around here that sound minded or bi-partisan? Bottoms of barrels come to mind.

link   

originally posted by: c2oden
I will withhold judgement until all pieces are in place.
If I had to check a box right now, I'll check approve, but not without reservations.

I'm with you man. It's too early to tell. I always have said that I would give him a chance.
So for now the boxes remain unchecked.

link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: JinMI

Touche` on the proper spelling to conform..or toe to the phrase.

However, towing the party line, as in carrying for/instead is also appropriate.

"Towing the line" is not a thing.

Who tows a line?

A line of what? Fish?

"Carrying the water" would work.

Who tows a line? A sailor. It's a nautical term.
Glad to be of help in your education.

Sorry. You're wrong.

grammarist.com...

Trump thanks you too.

Nope, your internet education is insufficient. Both terms are correct. "Toe the line" refers to track and field events while "Tow the line" means to help a boat that has lost power and must be towed. Glad to be able to enlarge on your knowledge of the real world.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Touche` on the proper spelling to conform..or toe to the phrase.

However, towing the party line, as in carrying for/instead is also appropriate.

"Towing the line" is not a thing.

Who tows a line?

A line of what? Fish?

"Carrying the water" would work.

Who tows a line? A sailor. It's a nautical term.

Sorry. You're wrong.

grammarist.com...

Trump thanks you too.

Nope, your internet education is insufficient. Both terms are correct. "Toe the line" refers to track and field events while "Tow the line" means to help a boat that has lost power and must be towed. Glad to be able to enlarge on your knowledge of the real world.

Keep on makin' crap up. You're good at it. Not as good as Trump though.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Sweetheart, you wave those red white and blue pom poms all you want.

I will defend your right to cheerlead all you want.

Go 1st Amendment! Woooooo!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join