It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll. Presidential Job Approval.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Is there even one vested member who drank the koolaid and will now say they regret it?

I can name things I don't like, and am willing and open to eventually saying Trump is doing a bad job, but its early.

And has already been said, with the alternative being Hillary, I think it will be quite difficult for me to totally regret my decision.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Disapprove.

I don't like liars.
I don't like braggarts.
I don't like bigots.
I don't like walking egos.

Trump is only about Trump, he doesn't care about America, Americans or humanity and that's why his presidency is failing.

Then truely you haven't been paying attention

You've been duped by the media

All his speeches are passionately about dismantling the globalists, and you wonder why the globalist media hate him lol

link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks for the info. I enjoy reading your writings, so I am glad you are enjoying this.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ur right. Dammit!!!!

But now that she is no longer the Devil'$ bargain...who among us will call BS on the corrupt # show?

Dig deep peeps. It is a CT site after all. We're all doubters and rebels.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Disapprove, bigly!

Trump has proven to be an absolute fraud, in every sense of the word.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

Nope. Two years. Or twenty. Depending how long one has been paying attention to Trump.

The question is 'do you approve of his job as President?' Which has been six months. Not 'do you approve of him as a person?'

To that question I'd say 'approve more than Clinton.'

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Is there even one vested member who drank the koolaid and will now say they regret it?

I can name things I don't like, and am willing and open to eventually saying Trump is doing a bad job, but its early.

And has already been said, with the alternative being Hillary, I think it will be quite difficult for me to totally regret my decision.

That is about as bipartisan as it gets, and I understand that it is still way to early to fully understand and evaluate Trump on his presidency, but up until now how do you think he is doing. I know he could potentially be dropped like a hot rock, but that has not been the case so far, at least imho.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Ur right. Dammit!!!!

But now that she is no longer the Devil'$ bargain...who among us will call BS on the corrupt # show?

Absolutely and for one, see through the BS MSM narrative. Even before Trump, we questioned the narrative.

Is it a surprise that we're seeing right through this latest debacle and current state of the media against our President? those that challenged the narrative now fall prey to its influence of fake news, hmmm?

This election is a CT wet dream.
edit on 2-8-2017 by Arnie123 because: Covfefe

edit on 2-8-2017 by Arnie123 because: Ugh

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: zazzafrazz

The D. Eagle is watching.

Trumps spirit animal, Talon the wise, is not to be trifled with. He is the harbinger of the power of freedom. Trump does well not to displease him.

They must maintain a symbiotic relationship

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think it's important to note, that most of the approvers gave rational reasons for their decision, like policies, the direction the country has taken/is going, economy, jobs, etc..

But almost every dissaprover, chose to do so based on how they feel about his character.

edit on 2-8-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   
Disapprove--way too many lies, immature (re)actions, and seemingly little idea how government operates.

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Pffft.

I have come clean. My star fell. I'm a shadow of my former self. It hurt.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Ya see, I personally feel it's not easy nowadays here to actually call a conspiracy or challenge anything without being labelled a blah blah blah.

I always say...Hold your own preferred elected officials to more mockery, accountability and scrutiny than your very opposition.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Approve

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: Kali74
Disapprove.

I don't like liars.
I don't like braggarts.
I don't like bigots.
I don't like walking egos.

Trump is only about Trump, he doesn't care about America, Americans or humanity and that's why his presidency is failing.

Then you couldn't possibly like anyone in politics.

However, if Trump is all about his own ego then he'll want to go down as the best President in history, so you know he has the drive to do it. That's a big plus and he knows in order to be known as a great President then he will have to do a lot to benefit America and the American people.

So I don't see any logic to your points, none at all. It's just bias and I remember how much you hated him back in 2016.

And the winner is.....

link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

It's funny seeing Globalists who would sell out our nation completely to foreigners, and hand all of its sovereignty over to just about any outside force, and support the dismantlement of our democracy because they didn't like the election results (all those people out rioting and violently goosestepping like fascists because of it, and the politicized IC trying to subvert it, being supported by 93% of the liberals around here), talk about hating people whom dont care about America.

edit on 2-8-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

Ur right. Dammit!!!!

Hell, I've authored threads that have been anti-Trump. You know this.

What most won't accept is that the people responsible for Trump are the leftists and democrats who nominated Hillary.

If it was anyone other than Hillary, Trump would not be president.

Period.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: kosmicjack

Ya see, I personally feel it's not easy nowadays here to actually call a conspiracy or challenge anything without being labelled a blah blah blah.

I always say...Hold your own preferred elected officials to more mockery, accountability and scrutiny than your very opposition.

Well ain't you the wise one.

link   

Yeah, I will. I was pretty vocal about my dislike for him in the beginning and went all Sanders stupid. Then I was rooting for him to beat Hillary. I REALLY disliked Hillary. I was hoping for Trump to surprise everyone.

He's much worse than I thought he was going to be. I certainly appreciate some of the stuff that's happened, and it has been pretty funny watching all the meltdowns, but I REALLY wish we had gotten better candidates. They really were all terrible.

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Character counts. Integrity is what you do when no one is watching. If his character is lacking publicly, then the private actions must always be questioned. And, when confronted with private acts, if lies are the response, there is nowhere to go from there. Not if ur honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join