It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll. Presidential Job Approval.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Totally approve

link   

edit on 2-8-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I like what he is trying to do, for the most part anyway. What I don't like is the uphill battle he has to fight for every single thing, regardless of what it is or whom it affects. Even something as simple as enforcing immigration laws, something the clintons and the obamas both campaigned on, he is met with extremism from the left. Without the interference and obstructionism I think he might be doing a good job. As it stands now, as I said, I like what he is trying to do.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Is there even one vested member who drank the koolaid and will now say they regret it?

link   
a reply to: JinMI

I once "toed the lime" when I stepped in a margarita.

link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: AboveBoard

I will pose the question to you then. If ATS is not represented in the political spectrum then how did Trump win?

By winning fewer votes but walking away with the Electoral College.

ATS leans right/far right. There are several of us annoying more liberal folks who give y'all somethin' to do besides reinforce the echo chamber, but you might notice we don't get nearly the flags and Stars that the right leaning posters do, at least in politics, for the most part.

Think of us as the srirahca sauce of ATS. We keep things spicy but we aren't the main dish.

Don't you find it a bit odd that if there really where more voters for Hillary, that statistically speaking there should be more liberals on this site? I mean I can understand what you are saying, but it just seems kind of strange is all. ATS does not validate one side or another. It is an even playing field here. It just seems to me that there are more people who lean right than lean left.

There are more folks here that lean right, but in the broader USA it is a close call, really.

Here is a cool link to an animated chart showing polarization in the political spectrum of the USA.

Pew Research- Polarization

I think threads like these, informal polls, usually end up as fun reads. I'm enjoying it!!

Oops. That was from 3 years ago. Still pretty interesting. I think there are more conservatives than liberals, according to Gallup, but the liberal group has the most growth and is pulling away from moderates. Gallup - conservative vs liberal

edit on 2-8-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Could there be a silent majority against Trump? Or perhaps anti trump people are more willing to use the star feature?

Could it be a virtual signalling in action?
God I hate that term.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Disapprove.

I don't like liars.
I don't like braggarts.
I don't like bigots.
I don't like walking egos.

Trump is only about Trump, he doesn't care about America, Americans or humanity and that's why his presidency is failing.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Is there even one vested member who drank the koolaid and will now say they regret it?

No, because the alternative was Hillary. Yes, I know there were other candidates, but realistically, there was either Trump or Hillary.

The "rent is too damned high" guy never made it to my state's ballot.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Chill out, it's been six months.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Maybe not so much silenced as they might think it is not worth posting so much as it just isn't enjoyable. I know I don't post anywhere near as much as I use to.

I don't know if there is more political threads here now so much as the rhetoric is more toxic and vicious.

In my time here I previously never once felt attacked, but that all changed since last year, there is no more respect in dialogue.
I do think there is an obvious few banned returnees that just troll who don't do genuine conservatives here many favors.

This survey is a bit of fun, but posting in politics is not.

edit on 2-8-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Nope. Two years. Or twenty. Depending how long one has been paying attention to Trump.

link   

link   
in regards to this website being pro trump

Would that have something to do with the type of people this websites prides itself on attracting for over 20 years

Great minds and critical thinkers?

People awake and extremely up to date that are able to see through the MSMs BS?

Im not surprised

link   
a reply to: tadaman

ROTFLMFAO!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The D. Eagle Trump can be anywhere. He is a master of revelation. He could appear anywhere you least expect. Could be anyone. Everyone.

Like an eagle he will swoop in. Much better than a bat would.

He will blend in and then bam! MAGA

EDIT TO ADD:

Talon the wise was wise to choose Trump as the wielder of the power of freedom. He is used to hunting down the reptiles that hide in the DC swamp.

edit on 8 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Pffft.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Now that is what I like to hear from you.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agave you a sta!

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Disapprove.

I don't like liars.
I don't like braggarts.
I don't like bigots.
I don't like walking egos.

Trump is only about Trump, he doesn't care about America, Americans or humanity and that's why his presidency is failing.

Then you couldn't possibly like anyone in politics.

However, if Trump is all about his own ego then he'll want to go down as the best President in history, so you know he has the drive to do it. That's a big plus and he knows in order to be known as a great President then he will have to do a lot to benefit America and the American people.

So I don't see any logic to your points, none at all. It's just bias and I remember how much you hated him back in 2016.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join