It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs has Passed Away

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Thank you for your offer to upload! I finally made time to read directions and get them uploaded. I hope you all enjoy.
We didn't get to go to his wake and I wouldn't have missed it for the world if it were under different circumstances with having to care of a parent with late term Alzheimer's.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: du Pelican Blanc

I'm just now seeing this news. (Forced off the grid for reasons that aren't relevant to this thread...sorta) How sad....

Thank you for posting the pictures. My heart goes out to his family and fans. We didn't always agree, but he was a good man.

I wonder if his family intends to (attempt to) fill his shoes?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: du Pelican Blanc
My Sincere Condolences to you and all Jims Family and Friends
Apologies its at this time just now that I am sending this. I have injured badly for 2 yrs
I just found out, I hope you are all living life as Jim would want you too. There arent many words I can offer that have not been posted, may your thoughts and memories and talking of him be only wonderful and create just tears of joy with smiles forever on your faces.
Unconditional Love and Gratitude to you all. And Jim thankyou for the work you did, a wonderful gift for all of us to be able to learn and revisit your writings as a missed friend, researcher and ATS family. Who you are Lives On through Others, all that knew you and all that have experienced your writings and work. You Lived Honourably and this is why your legacy is continued. R.I.P Jim Marrs vale

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
RIP

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Rest in peace Mr. Marrs.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join