It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs has Passed Away

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Much respect to the man. There are many people in the Conspiracy world who are incredibly shady, but with Jim, you knew he was genuine. Whether right or wrong on some issues, you knew he was just trying to find the truth, and trying to share his findings with us, not trying to deceive or out to make a quick buck. RIP Jim.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well this sucks. I didn't always agree with Jim, but I respected the hell out of him. He was one of the few genuine people left in the conspiracy field. Rest in peace, Jim.

edit on 8/2/2017 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No worries.....we knew he had been ill...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was hoping it wasn't true....and since Wiki can be unreliable at times.

Such a sad thing.
My condolences to Mr. Marrs Family!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm extremely saddened by this news as I like others thought that he was on the mend.

Words will not suffice in order for any one person to know what type of influence Jim Marrs had on me not just as an Author but as a friend to ATS.

Hopefully he now can unlock a few mysteries that eluded him while on this plane of existence.

I'll miss you Jim.....

Johnny

...BTW...
For those unfamiliar of Jim Marrs and his accomplishments, please google his name for a list of his Books etc. and also visit his website at Jim Marrs Official Website. The below is a quote from his Site;

"An award-winning journalist, Mr. Marrs is listed both in Who’s Who in the World and Who’s Who in America. Mr. Marrs has won several writing and photography awards including the Aviation/Aerospace Writer’s Association’s National Writing Award and Newsmaker of the Year Award from the Fort Worth Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists. In 1993, Mr. Marrs received Freedom Magazine’s Human Rights Leadership Award.

Mr. Marrs has appeared on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, CSPAN, the Discovery, Learning and History Channels, This Morning America, Geraldo, Montel Williams, Today, Tech TV and The Larry King, George Noory and Art Bell radio programs along with numerous national and regional radio and TV shows. He is a former president of the Press Club of Fort Worth and a current member of the Society of Professional Journalists, Sigma Delta Chi, and the Investigative Reporters and Editors."

edit on 8/3/2017 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Great presentation on Jim's work re: JFK and the rise of the deep state, shadow government.

youtu.be...

What an awesome guy!

Very authentic and genuine and so helpful.

Thank you Jim Marrs.

Isn't of RIP, may you remain active. Love you.

edit on 2-8-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm so sad. God bless you Jim. I really enjoyed your work. A huge loss of a great man.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
RIP Jim Marrs

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

RIP Jim and condolences to his family

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The world lost a real good man.
RIP Jim. Your family should be as proud as they are sad.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is terribly sad news...

Jim was a great friend, a GOOD man, and an incredible intellect.

One of the most decent people I've ever had the pleasure to get to know and spend time with, and one of the best investigative journalists the world has ever seen.

My sincere condolences to his lovely wife and family...

RIP Brother Jim, RIP.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
He was one of the main reasons I began to follow CT's. While I may not always agree with 'em...if they were all presented in the same fashion as Jim Marrs presented them, I'd certainly do so more often.

Calm, cool, and collected. He said what he thought without resorting to hysterics and over the top nonsense that all too many do.

You've got your answers now, Jim... I don't know whether or not to hope you were right, or not, quite honestly.

Rest In Peace, sir. My condolences to all your family and friends, from an admirer.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm simply at a loss of words. Rest in peace Jim. You will be missed but never forgotten.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
No words.

One of my favorites, if not my very favorite.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I was hoping too that this might have been premature news.

Condolences. To all.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Sorry about your friend Mark, he was good peeps, actually he was a CT giant.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If there is a heaven then he's probably playing a role of some kind like helping to man St. Peter's Gate as they call it, may God help the fascist, deep state shadow government operators who's forerunners murdered JFK and altered the course of American and global history in a terrible way.

We may need Jim Marrs in high places as much as God did in calling him home at this precise moment in time and history.

I say these things because I don't believe in "death" in the traditional sense. No one can BE "dead" and to God all people are alive.

I'd like to think we have a new advocate in the struggle and the fight for the very future of humanity itself, and of Civility, both of which this man personified.

I just hope his legacy continues in more ways than one, that's all. Good guy who probably lives on in the Spirit, and that could be very powerful.

I sense his love and a certain playful mirth and irony. I think Jim Marrs is laughing in heaven right now, which will either make a person smile or cower in fear, depending on your POV and what you've been up to on this mortal coil.

He loved enough to tell it straight and to the best of his ability, and with a twinkle in his eye and love in his heart.

I think he's still alive at some level, where nothing is forgotten, nothing of any real value that is.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Hero...love these guys....BROTHERS...

They aren't going anywhere...all will be re-united in perfection...they deserve it...we all do.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: Diabolical1972

He was a conspiracy author who frequented here for many years.

I did not know that...but makes sense...

We shall not fail because of ALL of their efforts.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Rest In Peace Jim. You and your work will not be forgotten by family, friends and the ATS community. Sad day.

He will rest only when we WIN...nothing is better or great here or there...or anywhere...but the sentiment is beautiful...agreed.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Nothing on his Facebook. Just that he has been sick.

People mourn...because they think that he is gone...

He is not.

Facebook is so full of liea i can never login again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join