It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Job Approval Rating is Now Down to 38 Percent - Even With America Booming.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just heard that the governor of West Virginia is changing from the Democratic party to the Republican party. Will announce it tonight at the Trump rally in West Virginia. Smart man!

Smart man to realize those labels are so meaningless that he can do that.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: carewemust

Those things aren't really effected by trump yet with Obama budget still in play. Five his tax plan a chance and a new budget before the numbers drop.

They may not like that he is demeaning, rude, childish, and hasn't been able to communicate an effective policy or even a coherent one.

As a conservative I have to ask what the plan is? The gimmicks are running out.

After all this time you still don't know what Trump's plan is???

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: Willtell

Most of that is due to Obama or other factors not Trump who may wreck all that soon with his terrible leadership

Please elaborate. Illegal immigration is down bc of Obama? The stock market is at a historic high bc of Obama? Businesses staying in America, hiring more Americans is bc of Obama? Boom in IS energy exports bc of Obama? The deficit is actually decreasing under Trump.
They don't have a clue what Trump is doing...They just repeat the soundbites from CNN and ABC...Trump campained on his plan for 12 months yet they don't know what Trump's plan is...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Trump tweets

"The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating. That's higher than O's #'s!"

Now he is quite because...

"The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 38% Approval Rating. That's lower than O's #'s!"

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Didn't you see ... Rasmussen had him up by 1% today ... ITS A WHOLE NEW DAY and THINGS ARE TURNING AROUND!

(Until the next bumbling idiotic move he makes.)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: Willtell

Most of that is due to Obama or other factors not Trump who may wreck all that soon with his terrible leadership

Please elaborate. Illegal immigration is down bc of Obama? The stock market is at a historic high bc of Obama? Businesses staying in America, hiring more Americans is bc of Obama? Boom in IS energy exports bc of Obama? The deficit is actually decreasing under Trump.
They don't have a clue what Trump is doing...They just repeat the soundbites from CNN and ABC...Trump campained on his plan for 12 months yet they don't know what Trump's plan is...

Trump doesn't know what his own plan is. Oh and he's off on a three week holiday now, whilst his polls numbers have fallen to a new low of 33%.
I predict that they'll go lower.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nope, I ever said that.

I said the propaganda machine is working against him 24 hours a day, never once did I mention image.

Just like with bush jr, the propaganda machine cranked up the war rhetoric to get into Iraq, the machine has been there most of our lives.

Sorry I assumed on a conspiracy site that was common knowledge.

REALLY?

Here's what you said that you're partially quoting ...

originally posted by: Irishhaf
when the propaganda machine is running 24 hours a day against you, and most people only ever catch the highlights of the news, the question we should all be gobssmacked by is how is it still that high.

That last part is not a judgement on the job he is doing just a bit of amazement that that many people still like him in the face of that big of a propaganda push.

You are clearly talking about the President's poll numbers, and you are clearly stating that the "propaganda machine" that you perceive is the reason for his low poll numbers.

You're the one that said it; surely you can stand behind it.

I'm surprised that on a conspiracy site that has always valued intellectual honesty that you'd do anything else.

What I did was make an observation; you know a statement based on something one has seen, heard, or noticed, but hey keep telling me what I was thinking, it's cute and I guess it helps you cope.

he is doing exactly what I hoped he would do, people are paying closer attention to the govt and hopefully realizing the problem is not the president but congress and has been that way most of my life.

As long as we have people like pelosi, and schumer, or McConnell and ryan in congress nothing will be done that benefits the people. Just more half arsed measures like the ACA that help some at the expense of others to keep us divided, while they get richer.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I haven't commented on what you were thinking; I commented on what you said.

I'm glad you're happy with your political choices. I think you will see in the long-run however that everything about the Trump Presidency is harmful to America. That is my opinion.

I don't disagree with the contention at all that the current Congress is filled with self-centered opportunists. All politicians are the same, and almost all are dosed with a high degree of control-obsessed psychosis. They crave power.

I have no use for any of them; however, some are more dangerous than others.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I feel he's not enough assertive in terms of getting the right people in the team. He's playing their long term chess with Russia but the latest developement is not logical when the sanctions are nothing but globalists' bullsh!t. Russia collusion is liberals' BS. Like he's a bit weaker and more absorbed by the system.

He should watch more Infowars to keep the touch with reality!
It's easy to get distracted.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Unlike many on here, I do pay attention to polls. I don't pay attention to the idiots that call fake on everything they don't wish to acknowledge.

Anyway, I think he may see an even further decline because of those transcripts that leaked. Most that will read those are bound to be disappointed in Trump.
edit on 4-8-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell what animal fodder are you smoking under obumma unemployment was actually in the double digits, trump scared alot of companies into keeping jobs in country while cutting out competition with illegal immigrants trying to get same jobs as Americans. remember when oumma brought that stinky plan to garuntee insurance companies are hard earned money for less service but alot of fools are his fodder up because he played te race card i can't do no wrong because i am african american remember that crap . yes trumo likes golf but not as much as obama did. trump doing a good job even while being hounded by msm/democrap witchhunt.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Unlike many on here, I do pay attention to polls. I don't pay attention to the idiots that call fake on everything they don't wish to acknowledge.

Anyway, I think he may see an even further decline because of those transcripts that leaked. Most that will read those are bound to be disappointed in Trump.

I know you do. If a poll is scientific and has its parameters well-defined, there's no reason to doubt that it is a tool to measure public opinion at a given time and to project, not predict, how that opinion will influence events.

Sadly, I have to disagree with one part of what you said. NOTHING is going to change the minds of the folks who have moved beyond political support into actual cult-like behavior regarding Trump.

Nothing ... not facts, statistics, or blatant actions taken or reported in full public view.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Willtell what animal fodder are you smoking under obumma unemployment was actually in the double digits, trump scared alot of companies into keeping jobs in country while cutting out competition with illegal immigrants trying to get same jobs as Americans. remember when oumma brought that stinky plan to garuntee insurance companies are hard earned money for less service but alot of fools are his fodder up because he played te race card i can't do no wrong because i am african american remember that crap . yes trumo likes golf but not as much as obama did. trump doing a good job even while being hounded by msm/democrap witchhunt.

You left off that Obama caused the Black Plague, crashed the Hindenburg and stole candy from children.

You wouldn't want your absurd list to be "incomplete."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join