It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Job Approval Rating is Now Down to 38 Percent - Even With America Booming.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Gryphon66

/shrug I do not care about his twitter..

So you are saying no retractions have been printed about stories regarding the president at all since the election?

His Twitter has been established as statements of official White House policy.

I haven't said anything like your statement.

His speeches are pretty good too. The boys course was one for the Smithsonian for sure.

The only good speech I've seen Trump give is the night he won the Presidency. He spoke of healing and reconciliation, and of wanting to be the President "for all Americans."

Sadly, that's the last we heard of any of that from Mr. Trump.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

So you are saying no retractions have been printed about stories regarding the president at all since the election?

/shrug its as pertinent as you bringing up twitter when I am talking about propaganda which I guess I mistakenly assumed here on ATS was the main stream media.

As I have seen it referenced to as such in many threads here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

/shrug its as pertinent as you bringing up twitter when I am talking about propaganda which I guess I mistakenly assumed here on ATS was the main stream media.

Twitter is one of the official government communication sources.

You don't find that important? Ok.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yep. I was skeptically hopefully for about two weeks. When it became clear tweets were now a thing.

Have some friends on base in SC were blown away and they aren't close to libs over his Trans debacle. It's as if he thinks the military isn't smart enough to know they are being used as props in that situation.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Twitter is one of the official government communication sources.

You don't find that important? Ok.

Got it your just out to troll..

*yawn*

Have fun with your circle jerk, I guess saying propaganda attacking the president is not clear enough for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Yep. I was skeptically hopefully for about two weeks. When it became clear tweets were now a thing.

Have some friends on base in SC were blown away and they aren't close to libs over his Trans debacle. It's as if he thinks the military isn't smart enough to know they are being used as props in that situation.

He seems to have lost the Senate, much of the House, and a lot of the Independents that believed he was some sort of "breath of fresh air" in Washington.

It's sad. There really are days in which it seems that he's on some sort of mental decline that began back in 2011 or so.

Some days, he seems ... genuinely disoriented and delusional ... and that has nothing to do with "right/left" politics.
edit on 3-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Out to troll?

So anyone who disagrees with you is a troll? Dude, YOU chose to respond to a general statement I made and take it personally. You make a lot of guesses and want to put words in others mouths.

Pfft. Grow up.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So a poll that is consistently more Right leaning, that was considered accurate by Trump supporters during the election, is suddenly no longer accurate?

I also love people trying to pawn this off on the recent actions of Congress in regards to the ACA. Newsflash: Trump has had a terrible approval rating since pretty much day one and it's only gone down from there. This is not a new development.

I also love how all the people that were arguing how unemployment numbers are fabricated or disingenuous under Obama are now using them as proof of Trump being a great President. Completely ignoring the fact that we are still operating under an Obama economic plan.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

So I say..

when the propaganda machine is running 24 hours a day against you

then you say, just a few posts later.

It's hardly propaganda when all that is necessary is to read his Twitter.

Mmm gee I wonder who you were talking to..but whatever gets you through the day I guess.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Gee. I wonder how many times you take personal offense as something you read on the internet.

Dude, I'm not going to bicker with you. You believe that there's a "propaganda machine" in place that's destroying Trump's image.

I believe that his own actions as codified and expressed in his Twitter account, his bumbling, assinine approach to governance, HAVE resulted in his very poor polls.

We have different opinions.
edit on 3-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Nope, I ever said that.

I said the propaganda machine is working against him 24 hours a day, never once did I mention image.

Just like with bush jr, the propaganda machine cranked up the war rhetoric to get into Iraq, the machine has been there most of our lives.

Sorry I assumed on a conspiracy site that was common knowledge.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Nope, I ever said that.

I said the propaganda machine is working against him 24 hours a day, never once did I mention image.

Just like with bush jr, the propaganda machine cranked up the war rhetoric to get into Iraq, the machine has been there most of our lives.

Sorry I assumed on a conspiracy site that was common knowledge.

REALLY?

Here's what you said that you're partially quoting ...

when the propaganda machine is running 24 hours a day against you, and most people only ever catch the highlights of the news, the question we should all be gobssmacked by is how is it still that high.

That last part is not a judgement on the job he is doing just a bit of amazement that that many people still like him in the face of that big of a propaganda push.

You are clearly talking about the President's poll numbers, and you are clearly stating that the "propaganda machine" that you perceive is the reason for his low poll numbers.

You're the one that said it; surely you can stand behind it.

I'm surprised that on a conspiracy site that has always valued intellectual honesty that you'd do anything else.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
America is not booming. Rather it is bankrupt, both economically and morally. Too much mainstream media will pollute the critical thinking process, particularly for those who depend on FOX news. America needs strong leadership, transparency, and the willingness to seriously debate critical issues that affect every day working people and the world at large.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mostly because he just can't shut his mouth with the constant self-loving, self-admiring, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, conceited, self-centered ramblings..if he just got on with it and kept his mouth/twitter finger reigned in..he would have a much smoother ride.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Its the constant bombardment of negitive press, ans to be honest he wasn't a politician, and he is learning how to deal with Congress and others on the job so there have been bumps in relation to passing legislation.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You losers sure are in a big hurry to lose your healthcare. Obamacare is nothing more than a garbage REPUBLICAN plan devised by the Heritage Foundation...and real liberals (not fake Democrap corporatists) told you it wouldn't work....Retardlicans and corporate Democraps wont allow negotiation on drug prices and procedures LIKE EVERY OTHER NATION ON THE PLANET. Single payer is the best way to make sure every layabout pays their own way in healthcare...under Obummercare (Republican plan remrmber), the lazy pay nothing. Straight repeal and return to healthcare of the past, and the layabouts PAY NOTHING...they just go to the emergency room for totally free care with all of us picking up the tab in higher insurance premiums and healthcare costs...like before. Single payer uses directed taxes on consumables (think higher taxes on malt liquor and Kool cigarettes ,..you racist bigots can appreciate that!) and other items that aren't necessary and do public harm...plus other sneaky ways to squeeze money out of people who wont work.....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang
Its the constant bombardment of negitive press, ans to be honest he wasn't a politician, and he is learning how to deal with Congress and others on the job so there have been bumps in relation to passing legislation.

I think the new Chief-of-Staff (General John F. Kelly) is doing a fantastic job of instilling oral and Tweet discipline in President Trump. In just 1 day, President Trump's Rasmussen Job Approval rating is on its way up!

www.rasmussenreports.com...

We'll see what President Donald Trump announces at his West Virginia gathering this evening.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Poll good
Poll bad
Poll good
(Rinse and repeat)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just heard that the governor of West Virginia is changing from the Democratic party to the Republican party. Will announce it tonight at the Trump rally in West Virginia. Smart man!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
He is going to make the presidency irrelevant.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join