It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Job Approval Rating is Now Down to 38 Percent - Even With America Booming.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We've got hours of tape of trump lying to the American people if you want to get into a contest.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: allsee4eye

Who got hurt? The twenty four million more people who have insurance today who didn't have it before the ACA?
Gotcha.

How about everyone else who has to make a decision between a house payment and medical insurance payment.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Who got hurt? The twenty four million more people who have insurance today who didn't have it before the ACA?
Gotcha.

How about everyone else who has to make a decision between a house payment and medical insurance payment.

What was the talking point republicans are always trotting out?
You don't need health insurance you can just go to the ER and get treated.

Of course that raises costs at hospitals, thus raising the cost of insurance, but hey, you don't need insurance, you can just go to the ER and get treated.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Make no mistake the dems and repubs are real turds that are not afraid of the voters, as the repubs action have proven.

Makes me wonder who they are afraid of.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

We've got hours of tape of trump lying to the American people if you want to get into a contest.

Which of Trump's lies actually cost people money and lives? Obama's lies did...Just like Bush's lies did.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

33%

Quinnipiac poll: President Trump's job approval sinks to 33%

Per the Quinnipiac Poll, only 33% approve of how Trump is doing his job, compared to 61% who disapprove. That's down from June 29, when the poll found Trump had a 40% job approval rating, with 55% saying they disapproved

www.usatoday.com...

fortunately in the the real world people are more aware and plugged in.
a forum filled with alt-right shills claiming no terrorist attacks since 9/11 is a win for trump, delusional.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Gotcha.

That 24 million was last year. This year it's down to 18 million, as of 7.1.2017. Of those 18 million, 10 million are on Medicaid. Nothing to brag about.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: eNumbra

Make no mistake the dems and repubs are real turds that are not afraid of the voters, as the repubs action have proven.

Makes me wonder who they are afraid of.

They're afraid of people showing up at their baseball practices with a gun.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I'll get into this contest, link please.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
You are seriously disputing that Trump is a liar?!

Almost everything he says is a lie, Trump is a joke.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
when the propaganda machine is running 24 hours a day against you, and most people only ever catch the highlights of the news, the question we should all be gobssmacked by is how is it still that high.

That last part is not a judgement on the job he is doing just a bit of amazement that that many people still like him in the face of that big of a propaganda push.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
If you set polls up to favor one result,somehow they end up that way,I go by what I see only whiners are people on public assistance,liberal students,and illegal immigrants,so what else is new,the government freebies are being taken from the ones who contribute least

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
when the propaganda machine is running 24 hours a day against you, and most people only ever catch the highlights of the news, the question we should all be gobssmacked by is how is it still that high.

That last part is not a judgement on the job he is doing just a bit of amazement that that many people still like him in the face of that big of a propaganda push.

Poor little baby trump picked a fight with the press and now his fans are so upset.....

Snowflakes.

How about just deal with what was created by all parties involved.

Both the white house and the press look like highschool children debating to most sane people.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
.. polls matter, polls don't matter, polls matter, polls don't matter ...

The Mantra of the Trump Supporter

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Yea uh huh... I am a fan, yup such a fan I did not vote for the guy, and wont vote for him if he runs for reelection.

In fact I am a member of a third party, and will continue to push that until well I am dead because anyone that thinks either of the big 2 are looking out for we the people is either ignorant, or just flat out stupid.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It's hardly propaganda when all that is necessary is to read his Twitter.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

/shrug I do not care about his twitter..

So you are saying no retractions have been printed about stories regarding the president at all since the election?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Well good, then you should see though the gimmicks trump has produced.

He ran let's say "like" a demagogue.

I could accept this if his legislative ideas were very good and could get passed through without worrying they are so radical the next left guy will just undo them in a perpetual stall of radical left and right ideas.

Who ever truly drains the swamp will destroy the idea that different points of view can't compromise for the benefit of the greater good.

Maybne he blows it so bad they do come together.

Maybe he produces something of benefit.

Meanwhile the culture war seems like disinformation from the white house.
I dont like the idea of furthering the game of manipulating the public with subversion.

Hope I am wrong and it's a genius idea from a person who loves all Americans. Not a guy looking to get a maximum of 50 percent what they want like everyone else.
edit on 3-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

So you are saying no retractions have been printed about stories regarding the president at all since the election?

His Twitter has been established as statements of official White House policy.

I haven't said anything like your statement.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

His Twitter has been established as statements of official White House policy.

I haven't said anything like your statement.

His speeches are pretty good too. The boy scouts of course was one for the Smithsonian.
edit on 3-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join