It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Job Approval Rating is Now Down to 38 Percent - Even With America Booming.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
One word.

Russia.
It's the scandal that just won't go away. And his opponents are making sure of it.

He should never have signed off on those sanctions either.

Otherwise, like you point out he has achieved some good things.

Most Americans are sick of hearing about Russia, and now believe there's nothing to it. Just anti-Trump MSM drumming up FAKE news.

I think the new Chief of Staff (John Kelley) is having an effect with "grooming" President Trump to be more Presidential, in the classic sense. That's a good thing for Americans who are more conservative in nature.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well if the election was tomorrow this would matter.
As it is, mostly irrelevant

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wreckclues

Digging into the poll "internals" to find the composition and questions, is important. Do you have a link to the internals for this Rasmussen daily tracking poll?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: kurthall

Obama didn't enact any policy that could have affected the economy. It's the business cycle.

Oh okay. Really?? You should look more into that. I know better. Show me, back up what you are saying like I did. Here is a link about things trump keeps taking credit for INCLUDING jobs that were already a done deal with the Obama admin!.....
edit on 2-8-2017 by kurthall because: add[/editby

www.cnbc.com...
edit on 2-8-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: carewemust

No I know a lot of regular old conservatives that don't like trump and are liking him less every tweet.

Got a buddy career marine conservative can't stand him and after he said the stuff about soldiers he was done. Even though he is at odds himself with some of things around Trang ender soldiers his opinion was it was unpreside tally to use troops as props without consulting the commanders.

After all President Trump has done to support the military, and veterans healthcare, your buddy in the Marines can't stand him? WOW.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Trump will get elected even if his approval is in the teens. Who else can do a better job? I don't think there is one.

I agree with that. Perhaps bashing Trump is just the "in thing", to avoid arguments. I did that during the campaign. Was always avoiding letting people know that I liked him as a candidate, cause he was insulting people and grabbing puzzies.

But, I voted for President Trump because of his drive, and life success outside of the D.C. swamp. America is doing well, even if Americans in general don't want to admit it.
edit on 8/2/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

One word.

Russia.
It's the scandal that just won't go away. And his opponents are making sure of it.

Most Americans are sick of hearing about Russia, and now believe there's nothing to it. Just anti-Trump MSM drumming up FAKE news.

I think the new Chief of Staff (John Kelley) is having an effect with "grooming" President Trump to be more Presidential, in the classic sense. That's a good thing for Americans who are more conservative in nature.

The only one calling it a witch hunt and or fake news is trump and his supporters. U.S. Intel has said it is not. I trust all of them any day over trump and they have made it clear Russia is a real story. Are you really telling us that you have not heard at least 3 FBI intel say its real? I mean does trump not tweet that?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
My main concern is his mental incoherence.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

The only thing I can think of is that Rasmussen must be swapping out Republican poll responders, for a greater Democrat participation. No way to tell if the composition of their polling population has changed over the past 6 months, is there?

I been keeping up with the Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking poll for a generation now. usually they reflect fairly decent results.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

originally posted by: kurthall

You act like the economy was in shambles before he took office, like it was when Obama did after Bush . Things were already moving forward long before trump took office. Pretty much your whole list, do you remember what gas prices were 9 years ago? Also, trump says interest rates are too low, and they have gone up on home loans.

$19,000,000,000,000 in debt. The basement is on fire, and you are sitting in the living room and don't know it yet.

I am well aware of that. In fact to prove it I am posting a link which is Debt by president. Pretty sure that America was going down a very bad path when Obama took office. Government bail outs are why America did not shut down. Otherwise God only knows where we would be at today. America was a #### hole. On another note, what was the national debt when Clinton left office?

www.thebalance.com...
edit on 2-8-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Polls also determined that Trump had no chance in becoming president all the way up to the day of the election. Yet here we are with Trump as president.

If anything, pollsters have lost all credibility and should never be trusted.

Completely agree and I honestly have no idea how they would be able to change that perspective after the election.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Duhhh. Guys. What do you expect ? Really... the president, no matter what party, no matter what country should be trustworthy.

Mr. Trump is anything but that. Lies, unkept promises, chaos, amending reality, sex scandals, fishy decisions, warmongering, deception, dId I mention lying in its most blantant forms.... it is a wonder he is still there

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: alexpmi

At least Trump's lies didn't hurt anyone, unlike Obama's lies.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I didn't approve him either. Well at least after the first years. But that doesn't make wrong the right. Call me an idealist and naive. The hope for better just deceives. I have nothing of that because I just don't see it. Only lies, deception chaos and bull crap

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
But according to what I constantly hear everything goes well according to the grand master plan that tries to fool everybody

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Try again, but don't ask CNN this time.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
33%

Quinnipiac poll: President Trump's job approval sinks to 33%

Per the Quinnipiac Poll, only 33% approve of how Trump is doing his job, compared to 61% who disapprove. That's down from June 29, when the poll found Trump had a 40% job approval rating, with 55% saying they disapproved

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

One word.

Russia.

The only one calling it a witch hunt and or fake news is trump and his supporters. U.S. Intel has said it is not. I trust all of them any day over trump and they have made it clear Russia is a real story. Are you really telling us that you have not heard at least 3 FBI intel say its real? I mean does trump not tweet that?

Between two committees, a special counsel, and months of intense investigations, if anything significant was found, it would be HUGE news and "leaked" quickly to the press. Thus far...crickets. (aka Witch Hunt)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Who got hurt? The twenty four million more people who have insurance today who didn't have it before the ACA?
Gotcha.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a reply to: alexpmi

At least Trump's lies didn't hurt anyone, unlike Obama's lies.

I love that! Proof positive. No one can deny how Obama lied to the American people.

His sidekick, Jonathan Gruber, coached Obama on what to say, and bragged about how "stupid" the American public was/is.

But even outright lies didn't tank Obama's job approval numbers. Maybe because of the "unique" status he held in American history. (First Black President)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join