It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the Clinton's are Serial Mass Murderers, to face firing squad?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TurduckenMan

If that were true then every liberal in this site would be in here having a party of a time making a laughing stock of this. Instead they all run like scared little lemmings.

Nah. I'm just having a good time laughing to myself.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ravenshadow13

I know as well as anyone, total nutter material around this place gets absolutely blown to pieces, and its hilarious while it does. This thread....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So Trump is total nightmare and you need a distraction.....obama, clinton etc for the firing squad.

Jesus H........come on.......pathetic.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Huh?

This is part a of a build up for a special project I've had in mind for a decade, and am only just ("properly") addressing the topic this week for the first time ever.

Psychology has always been a big deal to me in explaining politics, it is where politics comes from after all.

And here still this topic doesn't have one single counter-argument or anything of the sort, aside from poo throwing.

I'm really disappointed in ye ATS liberals. I thought for sure this perspective would get some contrarian attempts.

I'll be referencing this 'forever' folks, so its not like if you ignore it now it'll just go away...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Besides Trump apparently isn't a psychopath, which is a sea change as far as POTUS go during my lifetime. No wonder they tried so hard to block him, and keep trying to hard to SMEAR him. The MSM are a hellspawn of psychopaths too.

Trump Stopped funding Syrian terrorists after seeing beheading video

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

More like you're all off having a pity party. Not one single counter argument exists in this thread. That's what is known as "OWNED".

And just to think, my op was merely 'my shot across the bow'. I've been anxious to 'actually' get this thing started but zero challengers not even ante would ante up!

Wow, you are seriously lacking in both self-awareness, and intelligence.

Well, let's see you get started with more of your gish gallop threads full of inane rambling disconnected thoughts. Oh wait, I don't even need to ask as you'll spam the whole boards in threads that aren't yours sprumking your own, and then having a giant whinge fest if you don't get enough stars and flags

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

No that 's the people ABOVE them ,our lawyers HARDLY meet the mark.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Butthurt alert.

I also "spam" the boards with other people threads, citations of every form (sciency stuff etc etc), videos / films / docu's etc i had nothing to do with.

If someone isnt making money is something SPAM???????
More like i build comprehensive threads usually as a standard, usually of my own brain childs, that are built as informational tools. I do this to save myself from having to later type out hours of the same crap over and over again (when half the people around here are knee jerk partisans and cant be phased with outside perspectives anyways), and for everyone else (the people whom have some hope of enlightenment and actually care to learn new datas details perspectives).

Some of them single threads ive spent over a MONTH of my life focused on towards such ends. In a board that cobstantly BURIES everything within it, why the F would i bother and then let such items just fade into oblivion after a day, and noy serve the purposes for which i made them???????????? I only complain when the grander pieces dont make the front. People conplain about the same old same old news threads, and then people like me slave on original content exclusive into this site and they dont make the front page yeah we should be pissed. Without 30+ flags, or 5+ pages of discussionthey dont make the front page. Perhaps you should try churning out some serious original contant and then you might have a clue. Meanwhile i suppose the site should just be an endless barrage of daily news cycle bs diversion drivel, a perpetual collective amnesia machine like the rest of the world that has been shaped for us? Enjoy that world i work for a better one and sacrifice in ways you wouldnt belive to do so.

edit on 5-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Dick Cheney better hope he lives forever.... I think we know why, Eternal Hell fire awaits.

That is what kept bothering me for some time... These people have been such monsters...and probably still are ...that I started to wonder if they know something that we don't.

One after the other they show no fear for God or worry about their final judgement..

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

LOL

Your replies are as bad as your threads.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm sorry ,they STOLE ENTIRELY too much money to be touched.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join