It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the Clinton's are Serial Mass Murderers, to face firing squad?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TurduckenMan

If that were true then every liberal in this site would be in here having a party of a time making a laughing stock of this. Instead they all run like scared little lemmings.

Nah. I'm just having a good time laughing to myself.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ravenshadow13

I know as well as anyone, total nutter material around this place gets absolutely blown to pieces, and its hilarious while it does. This thread....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So Trump is total nightmare and you need a distraction.....obama, clinton etc for the firing squad.

Jesus H........come on.......pathetic.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Huh?

This is part a of a build up for a special project I've had in mind for a decade, and am only just ("properly") addressing the topic this week for the first time ever.

Psychology has always been a big deal to me in explaining politics, it is where politics comes from after all.

And here still this topic doesn't have one single counter-argument or anything of the sort, aside from poo throwing.

I'm really disappointed in ye ATS liberals. I thought for sure this perspective would get some contrarian attempts.

I'll be referencing this 'forever' folks, so its not like if you ignore it now it'll just go away...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Besides Trump apparently isn't a psychopath, which is a sea change as far as POTUS go during my lifetime. No wonder they tried so hard to block him, and keep trying to hard to SMEAR him. The MSM are a hellspawn of psychopaths too.

Trump Stopped funding Syrian terrorists after seeing beheading video

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join