It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the Clinton's are Serial Mass Murderers, to face firing squad?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If there's never accountability how can we ever expect mass murder war criminality to ever cease? If we wont call these types of people for what they are how will we ever be able to weed them out?

As I chronicled in my "ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East" piece, it's now painfully obvious how Hillary, Obama and the CIA had sent Al Qaeda as mercenaries into Syria to attempt to overthrow the government. Note those were essentially all MSM sources I used to construct that timeline. Now reflect on the fact that Al Qaeda AKA the mujahadeen always were mercenaries from their inception, whom Bill Clinton used all during the 90's the drive the Balkan's Conflict. This went on right up into 2000 / 2001 when supposedly they were our enemies. 9/11 happened in 2001, so whatever behind the scenes justifications to utilize Al Qaeda ever again for such purposes, well assuming 9/11 wasn't an inside jobs anyways, Al Qaeda is forever our #1 national enemy. Now fast forward to the Arab Spring, which is widely accepted as having been a CIA operation. In Egypt, Libya, Syria and Iraq (to my knowledge) Al Qaeda was a known player in these activities. From it came the fall of Libya, and Syria, which are at the heart of this analysis here.

Here I call into view the mind of authoritarian war mongering psychopaths. This type of mass murderer is little different than a serial killers, I argue.

Now lets look at Hillary Clinton:

In 1999, First Lady Hillary Clinton admitted that she phoned Bill from Africa. “I urged him to bomb,” she boasted, despite the Balkans posing no credible threat to U.S. security.

Declassified documents of 2,346 pages show that it was difficult for Bill Clinton to persuade U.S. allies to intervene. The conflict was complex, involving various territorial disputes between different ethnic groups in the Balkans.

But Clinton argued Bosnia lay at the "heart of Europe," spreading fears among U.S. allies that the conflict would spread to the rest of continent.
www.telesurtv.net...

So here they argued the infamous "Domino Theory" in terms of post-Cold War Europe. This is an interesting case study, as we saw Al Qaeda traveling side by side with the CIA from 'province to province' in Yugoslavia, just in advance to the sectarian conflict spreading to each province, across the decade. This wide open multifront civil war came to be known as "Balkanization". Balkanization itself a most interesting concept in hindsight, as the way the Arab Spring played out smells an awful lot like it, while on our domestic homefront this what I call "Social Group Warfare (SGW)" borderline civil war we've been seeing triggered by triggered "Social Justice" liberals was widely been referred to by various political commentators as a Balkanization of our society.

Factoring in all of the above, there sure does seem to be a clear pattern of Serial Mass Murder by the Clinton's using none other than the ruthless Al Qaeda Radical Islamists as their proxy mercs. Conjure up images of beheaded infidels to help paint you a picture.

In criminal psychology terms I argue Serial Mass Murderer would be the Clinton's given multiple 'killing sprees' across multiple decades, with a solid 'emotional cool down period' in between the Balkan's 'killing spree' and the Balkanization of the Middle East 'killing spree'.

With Obama he's just be a 'typical' Mass Murderer, as his various moves and fronts across the Middle East (Libya, Syria and all those infamous 27,000+ drones strikes) technically count as one continuous killing spree, the way I'm interpreting the profiling.

I argue the politician is the most diabolical of all 'serial killer' type personalities, as while as far as has ever been made public they dont ever do their own hands on ritualistic killings, they drive military's & mercenaries to perform if not trigger wars across the globe, and they drive the masses into supporting them thus themselves embracing psychopathic mindsets and vicariously thrill riding the blood bath outcomes.

And the MSM, or rather the 5 or 6 megaconglomerations that own 'all' the media (tv channels, film studios, print, radio, news stations etc) they our entire lives has socially engineered us to ourselves have no concepts of the political serial killer being anything even comparable to se Ted Bundy or John Wayne Gacy (look around on Google or Youtube for other works taking this tone and see for yourself). Those are the real monsters, but nope the political serial killers they're just public servants. John Wayne Gacy murdered 33, Hillary Rodham Clinton in Libya in 2011 alone only killed 20,000. Ted Bundy he murdered 30 people. Obama in Syria alone is responsible for over 400,000. As you can see, there's just no comparison to the real monsters, right?

Hillary Clinton "We Came, We Saw, He Died" (Gaddafi)

Whose to say that people like George Bush or Hillary Clinton don't practice actual ritualistic killings in secret occultish dungeons? It seriously wouldn't surprise me. And why wouldn't they? As Hitler said, the bigger the lie the more the people would believe it (or rather never disbelieve it). These people are in charge of the police and military. They have the money. They have the power. They have the MSM in their pockets. They have party loyalists. They surely have blackmail files on their colleagues and rivals (especially the Clinton's). Their followers would never believe it. They have hatchetmen in the intelligence community and media. They have clear authoritarian and psychopathic psychological markers. They revel in children being splattered into chunks of mud and blood with their bombs and their wars. They intellectually terrorize our own people here at home, and and wage bloody terror campaigns abroad.

And if all of that isn't enough, then with Hillary's right hand man, John Podesta, and his brother, Tony Podesta, we have the bizarre occultish blood magic practices, and "bad taste" in art to really help paint the portrait of a culture of psychopath's with serial killer esque interests and tendencies.

Hillary Tied to Bizarre Occult "Spirit Cooking" Ritual

So why should it shock anyone that they themselves would engage in actual hacking and slashing in their spare time?

But just with the war crimes in the Middle East alone, these traitorous mass murder acts of using the most infamous terrorist group in human history (Al Qaeda), how should a society punish those who trigger a literal river of blood? I know in military capital punishment, the firing squad is a typical go to. With the case of Saddam Hussein he took the noose, as did the Nazi architects. There is always good old fashioned lethal injection or electric chair.

You tell me!

edit on 2-8-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Bush?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

They are both in the pockets of the MIC.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lazy OP, but lots of psychology context I worked into the thread as it went on.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

But the media says they are sooooo different.

The dems and Repubs are one one team and the the other 323,000,000 are on the other. And the politicians want the same thing, and it isn't the same thing as an average working stiff wants.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Don't you worry S... Trump is going to make everything beautiful again. A unicorn in every pot and a chicken in every garage.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Who are these 6 megaconglomerations then..

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Who Owns The Media? The 6 Monolithic Corporations That Control Almost Everything We Watch, Hear And Read
theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

Time Warner

Home Box Office (HBO)
Time Inc.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
CW Network (partial ownership)
TMZ
New Line Cinema
Time Warner Cable
Cinemax
Cartoon Network
TBS
TNT
America Online
MapQuest
Moviefone
Castle Rock
Sports Illustrated
Fortune
Marie Claire
People Magazine

Walt Disney

ABC Television Network
Disney Publishing
ESPN Inc.
Disney Channel
SOAPnet
A&E
Lifetime
Buena Vista Home Entertainment
Buena Vista Theatrical Productions
Buena Vista Records
Disney Records
Hollywood Records
Miramax Films
Touchstone Pictures
Walt Disney Pictures
Pixar Animation Studios
Buena Vista Games
Hyperion Books

Viacom

Paramount Pictures
Paramount Home Entertainment
Black Entertainment Television (BET)
Comedy Central
Country Music Television (CMT)
Logo
MTV
MTV Canada
MTV2
Nick Magazine
Nick at Nite
Nick Jr.
Nickelodeon
Noggin
Spike TV
The Movie Channel
TV Land
VH1

News Corporation

Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Fox Television Stations
The New York Post
Fox Searchlight Pictures
Beliefnet
Fox Business Network
Fox Kids Europe
Fox News Channel
Fox Sports Net
Fox Television Network
FX
My Network TV
MySpace
News Limited News
Phoenix InfoNews Channel
Phoenix Movies Channel
Sky PerfecTV
Speed Channel
STAR TV India
STAR TV Taiwan
STAR World
Times Higher Education Supplement Magazine
Times Literary Supplement Magazine
Times of London
20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
20th Century Fox International
20th Century Fox Studios
20th Century Fox Television
BSkyB
DIRECTV
The Wall Street Journal
Fox Broadcasting Company
Fox Interactive Media
FOXTEL
HarperCollins Publishers
The National Geographic Channel
National Rugby League
News Interactive
News Outdoor
Radio Veronica
ReganBooks
Sky Italia
Sky Radio Denmark
Sky Radio Germany
Sky Radio Netherlands
STAR
Zondervan

CBS Corporation

CBS News
CBS Sports
CBS Television Network
CNET
Showtime
TV.com
CBS Radio Inc. (130 stations)
CBS Consumer Products
CBS Outdoor
CW Network (50% ownership)
Infinity Broadcasting
Simon & Schuster (Pocket Books, Scribner)
Westwood One Radio Network

NBC Universal

Bravo
CNBC
NBC News
MSNBC
NBC Sports
NBC Television Network
Oxygen
SciFi Magazine
Syfy (Sci Fi Channel)
Telemundo
USA Network
Weather Channel
Focus Features
NBC Universal Television Distribution
NBC Universal Television Studio
Paxson Communications (partial ownership)
Trio
Universal Parks & Resorts
Universal Pictures
Universal Studio Home Video

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Dick Cheney better hope he lives forever.... I think we know why, Eternal Hell fire awaits.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

en.wikipedia.org...

www.corporations.org...

That image in the OP is outdated, but its more detailed so I like to use it as it more fully puts the situation into perspective.

They dont just control the news, they control essentially all media from channels to shows to the songs that get played on the radio. These same news outlets that pretend they're all about the minorities are owned by the same groups that use BET & MTV and the radio to socially engineer them into bling bling wannabe's, which when you factor in their socioeconomic status it helps drives them to criminal gangster thuglife to live the bling bling dream. Total hypocrisy! I feel for them in that they believe that rap as we all know it IS their culture, but the cold bitter truth is the specific strain of is, the lyrics, the styles have been for some 30 years driven by these corporations.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
...CONTINUED...

THEY'RE TRYING TO BUILD A PRISON (FOR BLACKS)

The facts clearly show that blacks are getting screwed the most by said pro-criminal-culture positive-feedback-loop, as when we look at the inmate figures, clearly blacks are getting the worse end of all this:

People of Color in State Prison for Drug Offenses
"The number of people in state prisons for drug offenses has increased 550 percent over the last 20 years. A recent JPI report found that the amount spent on 'cops and courts' – not rates of drug use -- is correlated to admissions to prison for drug offenses. Counties that spend more on law enforcement and the judiciary admit more people to prison for drug offenses than counties that spend less.

With more pot arrests than violent arrests, surely this is not good news for any supposed effort to minimize black incarceration:

I will state that, for however reasonably realistic this whole "Patriarchy" notion is, there are masters behind it'. For something like a decade I have argued as such, in general, while for this same period have argued that "now we're all slaves, all getting screwed by the same masters together". Fine, fine, blacks get screwed the worst, but that's got more to do with their economic standings, which a great many of them blowing money on bling bling instead of paying off a house ensures they remain that way moving forward. I used to routinely go on at length dissing the Federal Reserve system, and how the inflation model, the way it screws everybody, but in particular the way it screws people over harder the more poor they already are. Here's an example from 2010:

www.abovetopsecret.com...]Economic World War: Technocratic Plutocrat Elites vs. The People[/url]
It wasn't originally designed to implode, despite that being how it looks today, but it's always been designed to leech away the self-reliable wealth of those with less. The less you have the more it hurts you... is and always has been the purpose of the privately owned Federal Reserve bank. The mechanism responsible is inflation.

Next we have the political activist group "Black Lives Matter", which I always expected was founded on the idea of ending blacks getting shot to death by police. While that organization as a whole is another matter well beyond the scope of this presentation, the one thing to note is a slick rather underhanded vehicle to push the entire SJW platform. A look at their "Guiding Principles" makes that clear. With "queers" & "transgenders" amongst their action item list, it becomes clear this propaganda outlet has a much bigger agenda than just reducing police shootings of blacks, as at its core it follows the CRT/PS models as dogma.

With all of the drama "BLM" has been causing, it's kind of a surprise the phrase "War On Drugs" is only mentioned 3 times total in their official website, out of at least 570 pages (that Google shows as indexed).

Moving on, when you start locking people up for doing drugs, and they are inevitably socialized into criminality, eventually they get out and then socialize those around them.

Socialization... is a term used by sociologists, social psychologists, anthropologists, political scientists, and educationalists to refer to the lifelong process of inheriting and disseminating norms, customs, values and ideologies, providing an individual with the skills and habits necessary for participating within their own society. Socialization is thus "the means by which social and cultural continuity are attained".
en.wikipedia.org...

Then the Controlled Music Model (MTV, the radio stations, the "Single Release Model" the industry uses to control who gets on the radio/MTV) targets them with Bling Bling Culture, which they can generally only get thru a life of crime...

Therefore, the SJW's ought to be trashing the bling bling musicians for being involved in perpetuating this cycle of syndemic repression.

So what we have is a positive-feedback-loop ensuring the criminal culture will only rise creating more prisoners, to create more criminals, to create more prisoners, ad infinitum. It just makes this all so tragic that the post-Nixon era prison population rates are because it's a CRIME to use "drugs" (of the non-pharmaceutical varieties). Were it not for this, most of the sizzle behind the SJW humus would cease to exist, so no wonder they don't kick & thrash & chew & cut to dismantle it.

So as long as everybody keeps finger pointing and blaming other groups / individuals we'll all just keep eating our tails in this tangled mess. It's time for REAL change, folks!

...CONTINUED...

Now consider how gang banger pattern killers arent typically considered 'serial killers', how that status is typically accredited to whites. I argue we're seeing the same effects, the same kinds of minds, although the social engineering coupled with minorities natural tendency to group solidarity plays out in blacks who would become serial killers instead become gang banger hitmen types. The social engineering has the psychopaths (and more of them) running in packs, in the case of blacks, where non minority solidarity whites they end up loners killing "for different reasons". In the end it's all the same, ultimately, its just a part of human nature to engage in primal blood letting which can and is easily taught to the masses........

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Bush?

....And Cheney and many more should be facing trail if this were a just world

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The Two Party + MSM + IC System only allowing there to be "two party's" that ever have an inkling of a chance is part of the psychopathic design. Humans tend to think in binary left/right on/off etc us vs. them terms, and as long as there's "only two" party's then everyone will always be at each others throats constantly blaming everything on the "other team". It' stokes self-delusion and division so that's how they play US all out; turn us all out. As if two can represent 300+ million!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

By golly your threads are full of deluded garbage.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TurduckenMan

If that were true then every liberal in this site would be in here having a party of a time making a laughing stock of this. Instead they all run like scared little lemmings.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

No, we're secretly having a party BTS laughing about how serioulsy you take your threads and how you take every opportunity to spam other threads advertising yourself

edit on 3-8-2017 by TurduckenMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Reality has a liberal bias.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TurduckenMan

More like you're all off having a pity party. Not one single counter argument exists in this thread. That's what is known as "OWNED".

And just to think, my op was merely 'my shot across the bow'. I've been anxious to 'actually' get this thing started but zero challengers not even ante would ante up!

edit on 3-8-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

It's because it's a futile enterprise. Why bother? It's pretty damn obvious from the attitude you express you have zero legitimate or sincere interest of entertaining an alternative viewpoint.

*shrug*

Soapbox away dude...soapbox away...
edit on 3-8-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I'm here to debate. Apparently those of you who do dare respond are just here to throw poo.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
All wars are satanic rituals. 9-11 was a satanic ritual. The symbols are blatantly in our faces.

It's called the Criminal Justice system for a reason. Criminals run the justice system.

It's called MTV for a reason. empty tv.

They promote criminal behavior in songs to fill the private prison industry to keep slavery alive.

Who owns the Media? I believe its the Jesuits. They own the education systems as well.

These people are compete psychopaths with no remorse for their crimes agains humanity.

edit on 3-8-2017 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join