It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moochie said it was all just a joke....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He deserves for being an unapologetic asshole, saying assholism things, and then getting fired for it. It's called karma.

Right. Karma is a religious superstition. You don't like him because he says mean things. Some liberal principles you have going there.

Lol. Whatever you say guy. Though it's funny how now that you are losing control of the argument you stoop to petty ad hominems and childish deflections. Really puts your own "moral repugnancy" on display. Keep at it with the hypocrisy all while trying to maintain some sort of moral high ground. I'm loving you make a fool of yourself.

I was refuting your argument that you were a liberal, and I was "fretting" because you were liberal, which is nonsensical and a lie.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Schadenfreude appears to be an innate human response. In one famous study, even children too young to speak showed delight when the "bad puppet" in a puppet show got his comeuppance.

I'm pretty sure when a guy goes off on his co-workers in a thug-style, vulgarity laden rant and threatens to fire everyone until he finds the "leaker," he qualifies as the bad puppet.

I'd say anyone who doesn't experience schadenfreude in this situation is broken.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Schadenfreude appears to be an innate human response. In one famous study, even children too young to speak showed delight when the "bad puppet" in a puppet show got his comeuppance.

I'm pretty sure when a guy goes off on his co-workers in a thug-style, vulgarity laden rant and threatens to fire everyone until he finds the "leaker," he qualifies as the bad puppet.

I'd say anyone who doesn't experience schadenfreude in this situation is broken.

Except speaking isn't any legitimate form of evil, but condemning someone for speaking is. Therefor anyone who experiences schadenfreude in this situation is broken.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Right. Karma is a religious superstition. You don't like him because he says mean things. Some liberal principles you have going there.

I don't recall any liberal ideology saying I was forced to like people who act like assholes.

I was refuting your argument that you were a liberal, and I was "fretting" because you were liberal, which is nonsensical and a lie.

Yes! More arrogant idiocy and vapid logical fallacies from you. Keep it coming. I'm loving this! Keep showing off how much of an ass you really are while trying to lecture me for reveling in some asshole getting his comeuppance.
edit on 2-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Except speaking isn't any legitimate form of evil, but condemning someone for speaking is. Therefor anyone who experiences schadenfreude in this situation is broken.

LOL. What a lame strawman. The natural human tendency toward schadenfreude does not require "a legitimate form of evil." Seriously, WTF?

Speaking can indeed be EVIL, but that's irrelevant.

He was threatening people, some of whom were undoubtedly innocent. So yeah, I'd say you're confused. Don't feel bad. Some people are born without all the usual pieces.
edit on 2-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
www.rawstory.com...

Deespite his all too brief spell in the White House, Anthony Scaramucci will be forever remembered for his foul-mouthed rant to New Yorker reporter Ryan Lizza. But according to Scaramucci, who lost his job on Monday after just 10 days, his allegations that former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus was a “paranoid schizophrenic” and that Steve Bannon practised autofellatio were all in jest.

If there's any jokers around it you, you ****in piece of covfefe trash. I can't believe Trump had the ****in audicity to hire you in the first place. Actually, no I'm not....
Seriously, your OP and response mirrors scaramucci responses, way to maintain the high ground hypocrite.

But, he was a political hitman and it worked. People like you eat it up thinking it was all a mess and disorganization going on, lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I'm not lecturing you. Just pointing out, again, the moral repugnance of your position.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yes you condemn a man for speaking his mind like any Puritan would do. You're not only broken, but complicit in tyranny.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yes you condemn a man for speaking his mind like any Puritan would do. You're not only broken, but complicit in tyranny.

I gotta be honest. You're giving me a bit of schadenfreude with your silliness in this thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I'm not lecturing you. Just pointing out, again, the moral repugnance of your position.

And I'm pointing out, again, the hypocrisy of you pointing that out when you came into the thread originally to castigate the people talking about the Mooch' firing. It's a barrel of laughs for me. The more you type the funnier it gets. You keep trying to be this moral high ground, but your original words in the thread put you right in the muck just like the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hypocrisy? You use that word a lot but I don't think you know what it means.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

That only bolsters my claim.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

That only bolsters my claim.

LOL. You're a funny guy.

How about I start firing everyone you know until I uncover the person controlling your account? I mean, it's not EVIL or anything. Goofy.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Here are your posts from page 1:

Now we know who cannot take a joke: the press, the good folks on ATS, and the buzzkills in the administration.

Based on that, I'll have to add to my point "cannot take a joke" the corollary: "cannot make a joke".

What I find funny is the overreaction and meltdowns of the people who spend too much time concerning themselves with it. These are the sorts of people PR and propaganda was invented for, because they need the reassurance of one of the world's biggest PR firms (The US Gov) that it used to offer them. Going cold turkey from public relations has given them withdrawal, and their reactionary stance towards towards this sort of transparency is compellingly hilarious, but at the same time disconcerting.

That is clearly you defending the Mooch's actions here (you actually believe he was making a joke with his statements and even think that excuses his language) and talking # to the people in this thread who are laughing at the Mooch for being fired. You are a hypocrite. You only want to call liberals out for not acting appropriately, but you give a pass to the Mooch because he is a Trump supporter like yourself. You can't walk away from your own words. I mean I already knew this about you from how you act from thread to thread. I just love the fact you put it on display in this one thread without having to go between several different threads to witness it.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Here are your posts from page 1:

Now we know who cannot take a joke: the press, the good folks on ATS, and the buzzkills in the administration.

Based on that, I'll have to add to my point "cannot take a joke" the corollary: "cannot make a joke".

What I find funny is the overreaction and meltdowns of the people who spend too much time concerning themselves with it. These are the sorts of people PR and propaganda was invented for, because they need the reassurance of one of the world's biggest PR firms (The US Gov) that it used to offer them. Going cold turkey from public relations has given them withdrawal, and their reactionary stance towards towards this sort of transparency is compellingly hilarious, but at the same time disconcerting.

That is clearly you defending the Mooch's actions here (you actually believe he was making a joke with his statements and even think that excuses his language) and talking # to the people in this thread who are laughing at the Mooch for being fired. You are a hypocrite. You only want to call liberals out for not acting appropriately, but you give a pass to the Mooch because he is a Trump supporter like yourself. You can't walk away from your own words. I mean I already knew this about you from how you act from thread to thread. I just love the fact you put it on display in this one thread without having to go between several different threads to witness it.

Be careful. Next thing you know, he'll accuse you of []ing your own [].

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

LOL. You're a funny guy.

How about I start firing everyone you know until I uncover the person controlling your account? I mean, it's not EVIL or anything. Goofy.

As I said, not much of a sense of humor.

No, it is not evil. People get fired. What is evil is enjoying the misfortune of others.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Again you prove you do not know what hypocrisy is, despite throwing the word around.

Again you are not a liberal, despite your claims to the contrary.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well...the jokes on him...and egg on his face a well. Scrambled

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: olaru12
www.rawstory.com...

Deespite his all too brief spell in the White House, Anthony Scaramucci will be forever remembered for his foul-mouthed rant to New Yorker reporter Ryan Lizza. But according to Scaramucci, who lost his job on Monday after just 10 days, his allegations that former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus was a “paranoid schizophrenic” and that Steve Bannon practised autofellatio were all in jest.

If there's any jokers around it you, you ****in piece of covfefe trash. I can't believe Trump had the ****in audicity to hire you in the first place. Actually, no I'm not....
Seriously, your OP and response mirrors scaramucci responses, way to maintain the high ground hypocrite.

But, he was a political hitman and it worked. People like you eat it up thinking it was all a mess and disorganization going on, lol.

I had a feeling my intent of sounding like moochie would go over a lot of heads. He wasn't a hit man, he was a fool that got lured into the Trump swamp and paid the price; thinking that Meliana and Ivanka would tolerate his obscene white trash profanity.... They told Trump to fire him and he did.
edit on 2-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join