It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer 2 0 Was An Obama Tech Guy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The Democrat plot thickens as computer forensic evidence points back to a Democrat insider who worked for Obama. Bill Still reporting on Youtube lays out the evidence in a short video.

"Democrat operatives have pushed the fictional Guccifer 2.0 story as the supposed Russian hacker who broke into DNC servers and downloaded thousands of emails, then sent them over to Russians, who then sent them to WikiLeaks so that Hillary Clinton would be defeated. "

And he names, "Guccifer 2.0 was the invention of someone using a version of Microsoft Word that was originally registered to a DNC staffer named Warren Flood. Here are two screenshots from Warren Flood’s Facebook page. By the time you get this, it will no doubt be deleted."

He refers to metadata within a word document ..... What do you think?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just like the CAP, another obama flunky trying to skew the narrative, these people are idiots and think the rest of use would roll with it.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

Except it would take WAY more than "the democrats" to get the FBI, CIA and NSA to lie for you...and now trump is their boss, why are they still lying without a democrat president to protect them??

The US intelligence agencies are not democrats..

How in the world y'all look at this email released by trump jr himself..

And think "the Russian collusion story is nonsense I will never know..

That is some Olympic level metal gymnastics for your @$$....

"Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first."

edit on 2-8-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: fnpmitchreturns
The Democrat plot thickens as computer forensic evidence points back to a Democrat insider who worked for Obama. Bill Still reporting on Youtube lays out the evidence in a short video.

"Democrat operatives have pushed the fictional Guccifer 2.0 story as the supposed Russian hacker who broke into DNC servers and downloaded thousands of emails, then sent them over to Russians, who then sent them to WikiLeaks so that Hillary Clinton would be defeated. "

And he names, "Guccifer 2.0 was the invention of someone using a version of Microsoft Word that was originally registered to a DNC staffer named Warren Flood. Here are two screenshots from Warren Flood’s Facebook page. By the time you get this, it will no doubt be deleted."

Thanks for the OP. Do you have a link to info besides the video?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

So his source is some guy on Youtube named Devin/Devon?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I love YouTube clips.

We all know YouTube clips never lie and/or push an agenda.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Hi, No I don't. I saw this this morning and decided to post it. I see the entire Russian hacking narrative as a psyop by the Democrats who got caught rigging the Presidential "Selection of 2016".

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I know... I remember when the National Enquirer broke the John Edwards "Who is the baby's daddy story .... At least it is not some anonymous source from NYT or CNN ... oh ... but to so many they are credible ...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If this is true, it should not be hard to verify. Someone will have to just look at the metadata of the said documents that was published by wikileaks.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yes, continue watching CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS and fake ass Fox news ..... America's credible news sources ....

epic troll fail BTW

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

ha ha ha ha ... yes Trump was in a CONSPIRACY to steal the election from Hillary Clinton for more than 10 years ... sorry you have lost your mind ....

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

here is a link to one story

link.

This all started on reddit several months ago. A group of tech guys were trying to figure out who Flood was since he didn't seem to work for DNC then found he worked for Obama. They recognized the timestamp for the russian sig and kept going.

If you know how to search reddit better than I you will find the original work started there

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You do this every single time a thread comes out exposing your lefty politician's high crimes.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I've heard this theory before and it is entirely plausible that it's part of an orchestrated cover up by the DNC. I'd like to see the actual video showed parts of. I couldn't find it on You Tube. Any luck finding that?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I love YouTube clips.

We all know YouTube clips never lie and/or push an agenda.

Because the media and the DNC don't?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'm trying to find the actual video and take a look. I think citizen journalism/investigation is all we have left when our politicians are so corrupt along with a compromised media and intel/law enforcement agencies. So, I'm open to hearing it out.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I know... I remember when the National Enquirer broke the John Edwards "Who is the baby's daddy story .... At least it is not some anonymous source from NYT or CNN ... oh ... but to so many they are credible ...

Ya, I'd say CNN or the NYT is much more credible than the NE or some person on YT, but I'd like to see the original video and how they came to these conclusions.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Ya, I'd say CNN or the NYT is much more credible than the NE or some person on YT, but I'd like to see the original video and how they came to these conclusions.

Speak for yourself. Those to "news" organizations are far from credible. Some "youtubers" might have some technical experience and knowledge they would offer that the so called news would never bother to investigate. I refuse to be spoon fed garbage form these main stream outlets when they are all about a narrative and not the truth.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

I'm trying to find the actual video and take a look. I think citizen journalism/investigation is all we have left when our politicians are so corrupt along with a compromised media and intel/law enforcement agencies. So, I'm open to hearing it out.

I think this is it here.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Here's another video with some more info:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join