It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anamnesis - Lucid dreaming themed show.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I would like to share this. It's one of the best shorts I've encountered on youtube, and in my humble opinion, is so unknown.
The premise is that shared dreams, lucid dreams, link us. the Prologue, could well be a self contained short movie, and till I realised it was made into a short series, it was for me. That we're more than this life - who are we? not the name we are given. But an entire being, existing only in our minds for this short span of reality... I dig that concept so much.. so, first, I will link the prologue, which is around 21 minutes, but really sets up the webisodes.

and then the more involved idea, I guess an expansion on the idea. More into the lucid dreaming aspect, but also still tied to our fate.

Episode 1 - the rest are on youtube should you like it, and if these types of things engage you, you will

I am really enjoying this indie based show, it is not only well produced, well acted and well scripted, it is just so unknown. And I feel it deserves recognition.

If it has been posted before, I apologise. Not something I've seen, and it was by chance I came across it.

Hope you enjoy !!

edit on 2/8/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Wow! Technology has made film making in the indy world truly accessible. It just goes to show, it's all about the story!

Thanks for turning me on to that webseries.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Interesting, but sad that there is nothing new since 2015...

Both the lead actors, I thought I had seen them somewhere else, but apparently not! lol, dang.

The only thing I would have made differently? Have the characters not being surprised by the change of location after opening a door. I have never been surprised to see a forest in my bathroom or the 100th story of a tall building right out the front door.
The liquid on the ground and the co-worker were enough to sustain the mystery, in my opinion.
It was very enjoyable and yes, the actors, story and direction were really good.

I wish they would have made other projects after that. I know I've come to love indie projects. They are generally more daring than mainstream tv, story wise and we get to see talents Hollywood don't use for whatever reasons.

The web can be great for so many things, this being one.

join