It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The greatest conspiracy the world has faced is the way of life.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The way people are living is not without consequences, whether people want to believe in afterlife's or not. I can bear my witness and tell you that what I am now about to reveal is the truth, and if you are still capable to discern truth it will make sense to you. This world people live in is not what people think it is, it is a snare a trap. The entire system people live under right now is setup with one intention in mind, to gain power over peoples souls both in life and death. The system of the beast of Mammon and Babylon is the very thing people have been conditioned to accept even love. The greatest part of that system that has peoples hearts bound and soul is 'money', look at the world is not peoples hearts upon what they own and the means to get such things 'money'. What is money it represents the worlds pride/greed, how many have committed evils to obtain it for example. Without it people can not even easily survive, in fact the world is designed that you feel the need to obtain it to survive, and it has been setup that way on purpose. You may think to yourself it just paper or plastic, that is what the elite behind it want people to think. It is not just a object it represents a choice, and choices have consequences whether for good or evil. There is a big difference to using something and setting your heart upon something you are using, many in world fall into the category of having set their heart upon it and so their soul is stained with a mark.

This way of life people are living under this system of Mammon is the very reason why the elite and those they serve hold power over mankind, it is the very thing that gives them power to act and affect the direction of this timeline. Sadly the world at large has accepted it and given their power away freely, blindly are people using the system of the Beast without knowing it is binding them and the consequences it ultimately brings. Most of humanity doesn't even believe in spirit so how could they consider the concept of they are being effected in spirit if don't believe it exists. Forces of evil have gone to great lengths since the beginning of time to mislead, bind and deceive. There goal is always to keep those they seek to enslave ignorant to their slavery, even those they aid in positions of power wealth/fame who serve them are only giving a small understanding and are also controlled by fear.

Mankind this world your in now is being used to lead you into darkness, to bind you through your choices to lower domains that they intend to then feed upon your suffering, they use your freewill to gain access through creating a environment that you in your ignorance are making evil choices, by acting selfish with say money and loving the material things of the world; just in doing that was enough for them to gain access and power over you to bind. Society encourages people to focus on material gain, to acquire wealth, fame, fortune, to be a success in the world to contribute to the system of the beast, to be a lover of material things and things of vanity. Is not it more evident now when you look on things like youtube, television and other mediums is not it all encouraging these very things, is not it just entertainments to misdirect your focus while you continue to be enslaved the rhythm of the world.

Money is not the only trap setup the entire education system itself is designed to create pride in those involved with it, the knowledge people obtain works only within this sphere created for it, it gives people pride thinking they understand the greater universe, but the higher knowledge of eternal is hidden, only temporary knowledge relevant to this reality experience is given. How many people are proud of their education, how many mention they have a degree or a bachelor in this or take the title of Doctor, Professor, Teacher even. This is nothing but pride in the eternal perspective of things it means nothing, and who says that what they learned was even the truth. I will give you a idea to imagine when a magician performs a trick is the truth what you see or the process behind the trick performed, what if the science mankind sees was a magicians trick 'a lie' and the process behind it was hidden from the audience 'the truth'. This is why prophets in history could do things that mankind's educations say is impossible, for they held the understanding of the process as was given to them to know by the Spirit of God. What if the truth of the universe was more like the concept of magic for example than the public has ever been informed.

The world is running out of time the end agenda of the forces I speak about which they are known as the Draconian Empire is almost complete, every conspiracy out there is simply parts of their moves on the chessboard their end agenda has always been the destruction and binding of mankind's souls to hell. Sadly this generation we are in now is the most deceived, mislead and lost generation out of all of history, it has been setup for the new world order draconian take over and arrival of the Antichrist, and he will deceive the world greater as he knows how to manipulate reality itself as the magician. A time sadly comes that people wont even have much control over themselves, they will be so brainwashed to point of possession in spirit take over. There is a way to avoid what coming and escape this trap but it required to listen to what Yehoshua the Christ taught and apply it, it is the only way out even Death and Hades can not claim someone who discovers the higher understanding of truth itself who apply properly, Yehoshua has power to protect people if they would but listen and follow after him. He overcame Death and Hades and lives, through him can all obtain salvation if would but repent of the sins this world system has conditioned everyone to embrace.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

Very well written...S&F

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Cheer up mate

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

edit on 2-8-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Your post is very paranoid, full of delusion and you are letting the darkness sabotage your life. The darkness is coming from your own perception. It is you who are filling the world with paranoia, distrust and hatred. You are looking for somebody to blame. You are projecting all your fears onto an enemy who does not even exist. Don't worry, there are many people like you. There are many people who project all their failings on to a bogeyman.

I don't believe a word of what you have written. I believe you see the world this way, but to me you are experiencing a delusion and total misunderstanding. It is very sad. Remember, it is only your life you are hurting, but I had to confront you because I saw what you are trying to infect other people with. Infection is the right word. You are doing nothing more than trying to spread a psyche virus to others. I hope they see through this.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Ah. Draconians again? Seriously?
Oh dear. Proof of their existence and a refutation of the fossil record? Anything?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Money is just a tool. Just like everything else. It's you who decides how to use it or how to get it, according to your free will. It's not evil.

You can use internet for either image boards or books. You can use television for either freak shows or wildlife documentaries. You can't blame a tool. Every tool is a gift that we should be grateful for.

IMO, it's you who is responsible for the way you think, talk and act. Nobody has control over your free will.

It's like a man watching a fart show and complaining that somebody is dumbing him down.

edit on 2017 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Money is not just a tool, mankind it is a creation from evil, in higher density reality's within the sphere of Light of Good, concepts such as money do not exist, it is a selfish concept that is based upon pride/greed and mankind being evil can not see beyond it. Or would have already let go of such binding of Mammon, it is based upon the underworld. Do not deceive yourselves to think it is just a tool, do not justify to yourself. see it for what it is, it is a harmful concept that is destroying your very souls.

How does one overcome the mark of the beast, you do the opposite to what the system is telling you to do, you live by pure charity, with hope and faith in a better outcome and it shall come, the universe responds also to what people believe and have within their heart, upon death a soul is measured and based on the state of its heart/spirit it afterlife is determined. Those who can use money and have no attachment to it in anyway are not under it power, but those who use it and are attached are already bound by it. Money is evil it was created by evil for evil it has no purpose beyond this fallen sphere, to deceive yourself that it does already shows you are bound by it, seeing it as only a tool is not wisdom, seeing it as it truly is, is wisdom. You must use it for now it is a temporary thing detach your heart and use it to do good and it will hold no power over you, let not the root of evil selfishness corrupt your root that ye bring forth only bitter fruits.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I think the world is tainted by Western mythologies/religion. Many of the ideas here perhaps, has the taint of Western religion/mythology. You speak about truth yet maybe you take many ideas from books and stories without knowing for sure if they are true.

That said, I think you bring up important points - like that the way you live has consequences. Whether there is an afterlife or not, or whether there is a soul, the way you live has consequences in the here and now. If you are full of greed and pride, like you mentioned, you will suffer now, not just in the afterlife. To see that the way you live, or how your disposition is detrimental to yourself or brings you suffering, you only have to look at whats happening now.

As far as money being a trap - well money is important to use as a way of trading work/goods and other things of value for life. It, itself is not the evil. The evil is - corruption, deception and greed.

Life takes a lot of work. Even for people who live primitive hunter gatherer lives. Even today it takes a lot of work. Look at all the things around you - the furniture, clothes on your back, people had to make it and put work into it. Money should represent the amount of life sustaining and benefiting work you have done. That is rightly earned money. Money is not the corruption. It is cheating that is the corruption. Money that was not justly earned..

-----------

Regarding pride in education, you said "it gives people pride thinking they understand the greater universe, but the higher knowledge .. is hidden”. Perhaps the knowledge many are lacking is the knowledge of 'spiritual' well-being. They will sacrifice the well being of their selves, and trade it for pride and vanity.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Your post is very paranoid, full of delusion and you are letting the darkness sabotage your life. The darkness is coming from your own perception. It is you who are filling the world with paranoia, distrust and hatred. You are looking for somebody to blame. You are projecting all your fears onto an enemy who does not even exist. Don't worry, there are many people like you. There are many people who project all their failings on to a bogeyman.

I don't believe a word of what you have written. I believe you see the world this way, but to me you are experiencing a delusion and total misunderstanding. It is very sad. Remember, it is only your life you are hurting, but I had to confront you because I saw what you are trying to infect other people with. Infection is the right word. You are doing nothing more than trying to spread a psyche virus to others. I hope they see through this.

19That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!

20Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

22Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

23Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

Those in Darkness comprehend not the Light, the very Light of Truth could speak to them and they would say you are darkness.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I think the world is tainted by Western mythologies/religion. Many of the ideas here perhaps, has the taint of Western religion/mythology. You speak about truth yet maybe you take many ideas from books and stories without knowing for sure if they are true.

That said, I think you bring up important points - like that the way you live has consequences. Whether there is an afterlife or not, or whether there is a soul, the way you live has consequences in the here and now. If you are full of greed and pride, like you mentioned, you will suffer now, not just in the afterlife. To see that the way you live, or how your disposition is detrimental to yourself or brings you suffering, you only have to look at whats happening now.

As far as money being a trap - well money is important to use as a way of trading work/goods and other things of value for life. It, itself is not the evil. The evil is - corruption, deception and greed.

Life takes a lot of work. Even for people who live primitive hunter gatherer lives. Even today it takes a lot of work. Look at all the things around you - the furniture, clothes on your back, people had to make it and put work into it. Money should represent the amount of life sustaining and benefiting work you have done. That is rightly earned money. Money is not the corruption. It is cheating that is the corruption. Money that was not justly earned..

-----------

Regarding pride in education, you said "it gives people pride thinking they understand the greater universe, but the higher knowledge .. is hidden”. Perhaps the knowledge many are lacking is the knowledge of 'spiritual' well-being. They will sacrifice the well being of their selves, and trade it for pride and vanity.

The only truth is in Yehoshua the Christ, the story is true he did come and live a perfect life and took upon him the sins of the world to give mankind the option to be cleansed, sin is not what people think it is, it is a creation itself owned by those who seek to enslave and bind mankind forever in torment. Whether people believe in us or not we exist, I am from the very Light people deny, you could say I am a representative of the Godhead. Mankind is in debt to what people call the Devil because of using his creation of sin, he uses sin as a bait on a hook and goes fishing for souls, those who take the bait become trapped on his hook and reeled into the underworlds.

Time is short for the world we are in the season before the great time of sorrows, hence I am speaking more directly, a way to escape what is to come was available to all who loved righteousness and repented in name of Yehoshua the Christ as others call him 'Jesus Christ'. Making the requirements necessary by eternal law to allow to be lifted to a higher dimension and avoid the fall of this earths dimension and time of draconian empire rule/Antichrist was there for everyone most became too ensnared by the world and bound into darkness and could not comprehend the light. The conspiracy is the world itself and what people think it is, the truth was only ever given by God and through his servants, there is many weeds that seek to strangle the growing plants.

The time will come the Lord God Yehoshua the Christ will come and cleanse this world, he shall remake it into a higher order planet and give it unto those who believed in him, repented and loved righteousness. The promises given to Abraham and other prophets will all be fulfilled. Those who did not believe in the Lord God Yehoshua the Christ will be cast of a time and reap as they sowed for taking part in sin, the Devil has legal rights by universal law to their souls and shall bind them in Hell until they pay back every farthing. Mankind was offered for their debt to be paid not all accepted sadly, most also did not keep the requirements of the covenant that paid the debt, living hypocritical to the covenant taken in payment undoes the covenant taken. Only those who lived by the covenant and remained repentant living non hypocritical to the teachings of Christ shall remain to dwell with him in the soon Millennial to come. The world in it final day will be cleansed by fire, but too the righteous they shall see light/lightning each according to their spirit condition shall that day be, the righteous unto eternal life in hereafter and the wicked unto damnation of the greater Hell. The choice is for each individual soul to make, as you have lived your life so shall you reap.
edit on 2-8-2017 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

The nature of reality
Is pure subjective fantasy
Space and time and here and now
Are only in your mind

Why should I follow Jesus? Would he follow me?

Today I watched a video, it was on Facebook. Within this little cartoon was a child seeing the world and not liking it, everyone had their nose in their phones, a woman was about to jump from a building and hundreds just stood and recorded. Someone was getting beat up and they recorded. It was reflective of a side of our reality I've come to loath.

But we are just human, a species of animal. We adapt so quick and forget what the past once was, like money. Money isn't evil, it's just a commodity. An overly complex entity that's filtered through every aspect of most people's reality. People were trading commodities before money and human greed has always been associated with trading.

Human greed goes way back, it's instinctive. Ever since there was more than one group of people it's been instinctive to capitalise on trade, acquire resources and make boundaries whether through marriage, borders, race, class etc etc.

If the choice between 4 sandwiches and two starving families with 2 children comes to the crunch most people would like to believe the children will get the food and the parents will do without. The reality rarely ever goes like that. What usually happens?

Again money is just a commodity, when that money can't find me food, water or a safe space to sleep. Chances are I'll resort to my basic human instinct and survive, one way or the other.

Following Jesus is all good, he taught many fundamental truths about humanity, the thing that separates us from the beasts but if everyone isn't following him and practicing the humanity he taught, what tends to happen when things go bad?

The pacifists are the first to die, martyrs they may make but reproduce no more they won't!

You see, EVERY single one of your ancestors survived. They got to the point of reproduction so here you are, in our history their maybe portions we simply forgot, spots where humans were truly humanitarian. They were probably slaughtered when times got hard and times have been hard in the past, chances are these are not our ancestors.

I mean honestly, if god designed us to take care of this savage garden yet our destiny is a more pious one and separate from the reality we found ourselves in, what's one to do?

I can't do without many of these modern and older inventions such as money, trade, education. I can't go and plow someone else's field and enjoy the spoils, laws exist on living on other people's land, same for off the land, I need a licence to fish. Or I could become a criminal.

You see, I've dropped subtle hints that aspects of reality we are subject to are not to my taste, am I to abandon society and civilization as a whole? Because as far as I see it, yes I may not be able to live naturally as a human being due to laws I am however able to live, I have rights and protections made in law.

Without the world we've constructed we'd be living in a much more savage world, without laws we'd be lawless... I've seen the savagery of humans, we can often be animals first and humans second, especially when things get bad.

Don't get me wrong, humans are getting lost in reality, making a new one, we're out of touch and our senses are a bit dead. We've become members of bigger communities and we don't even know our own family half the time.

The things you've mentioned as evil have a force for good too, via modern communication I can learn about ills suffered elsewhere, use money to help improve things. 100 years ago I'd have had to travel to the location 1000 years ago I'd have never heard, 10,000 years ago I'd have not gave a damn.

It's human instinct to take care of the smaller group first, the modern world in essence is challenging that mindset, just like the struggle of my forefathers made laws that's come to pass, modern communication is building awareness and helping those who are less fortunate.

Again why should I follow Jesus, would he follow me?

The modern world is challenging many things, whilst much evil does come from money or having our noses stuck in our phones, much good comes from it too, I've seen people practicing things Jesus would have preached, not for religious reasons but because they are human.

The evil is ours, we shouldn't pawn it off on inanimate objects, the desire is ours, and so is the lust and greed, when the nut cracks people choose survival not Jesus.
edit on 2-8-2017 by RAY1990 because: Clean up

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

That a damn good post...

the only change I would make however is at the very end I would change the word jesus to cannibalism. Only because I am a realist...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Somebody needs to go to jelly-school...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
As they say, "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him."
The whole 1 John 3 verse is very fitting and packed with truth!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

If you are proposing a higher state of existence for humans than this pot of personal misery we now wallow within, then you are correct. Everything that we hold dear is some aspect of the normal greed that animals have as a survival tool. Except we humans have exalted it to extremes for no rational reason except that obtaining the physical is easier then the mental.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Spoken like a dirt poor fellow.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Perhaps you would have less troubles with money if you practiced a bit of budgeting, long-term investing, and property investing. It's easy to call out "Mammon" when you're the low man on the totem pole with no savings.

Money itself isn't evil, as it is a very intelligent concept of how to further human progress, whether you want that to be "divine" or whatever anyone else wants that to be. Money allows someone who would have lived in poverty their whole life to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps and live comfortably.

The real evil in the world is usury, as all ancient cultures called out and even our own did a hundred or so years ago. Only recently has everyone sat on top of this false, fiat system and they mindlessly allow it to leech off of their own labor through interest slavery. Income tax is theft and is evil, and interest itself is an evil system - as the people who are charging the interest need not apply ANY labor to gaining money while everyone beneath them must work themselves to death. It is true slavery and it is evident that it causes much suffering in the world.

There is easily another system that does not involve interest application to deny people of living their life or "finding their spirit"..

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Excellent! S&F....

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What I speak is the truth those in the Light shall know the Light and truth, but those in darkness will not comprehend and will defend their own lies, they will deny their own conscience and seek to justify their own states of mind, remaining in their pride they will choose to learn the hard way, then regret the decision latter. They are as they who under pascals wager choose to wager God did not exist and yet God could say I exist and who would really know.
edit on 2-8-2017 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join