It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assessing Chinese Hit-to-Kill Missile Warhead Test from Local Pocketcam videos

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
As a retired rocket scientist I've found a new passion, assessing world space/missile activities from video recordings made by people nearby. This is a NEW tool of OSINT, Open Source Intelligence, and is a lot of fun tracking down and then analyzing hundreds and hundreds of clues. Here's my latest report.

satobs.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Cool post, very interesting! Thank you op, and nothing about Trump

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
One of the best and comprehensive reports ever???

Wow. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I have no time to read this now...but i will admit your genius and COURAGE.

I knew you were a special dude.

Stars and Flags FOREVER.

Nice.

saved for further research.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Something interesting! I think i shall enjoy going through this info, many thanks

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Very cool!

How long did that take?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

WOW!!!!

Spectacular post!!! Fantastic!!

S&F for you!!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Very cool!

How long did that take?

A heck of a lot longer than just a few minutes, that's for SURE!!!

WOW!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Very cool!

How long did that take?

I've been onto this theme for several years now and developing the search strategies across the internet took a lot of practice. Also, much of it is based on my professional activities in Mission Control.

So if I say that the hours into this report were about 30 over the past week, it only reflects a LOT of earlier development.

Just as an example -- I had NO IDEA that you could take a Russian dashcam video of a missile plume passing in front of the car, and then actually locate the street in Russia on Google street view, and then derive usable [not perfect, but...] azimuth/elevation angles which combined with the known ground track gave absolute altitude and speed. And if Russian state security knew that, a lot fewer videos would be posted on their national youtube net called www.rutube.com [oh yeah, knowing Russian turns out to be useful too, I originally learned it just for fun].

Here's another study along those same lines...
satobs.org...

I am really tickled by the generous comments here and look forward to deeper collaboration.... I could use insightful suggestions and other help.

My home page www.jamesoberg.com has more, and I'm on Wikipedia.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Is there any way to post large [5-7 meg] pdf files on ATS for sharing?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hey man, I saw this pop up in another thread and it disappeared. Another member pointed out to me you wrote up this report which I am going over. Thank you for it. I was completely baffled by what I was seeing. I loaded some of the images shared on an article I found looking for the first thread I saw.

Have you been aware of this since the pilot first uploaded? Because MSM has been quiet on this if im not mistaken right?? Two weeks just about now. Is China ordering NK to make a show to hide its own operations??

I posted this in a frantic search for another thread I saw it on. I was freaking out man! You got others I didn't see too. The file max is 2mb though from what I recall.
edit on 8-4-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I wanted to go over the French part on page 17. Im just putting this link so I can remember to read it later.
English translated by google
and the Dutch one on page 20 or 40 something??
Im going to embed those videos too.

The way light behaves is somewhat eye opening. That # looks like a portal from another dimension is tearing open and Kaijus, Thanos, or the Cloverfield pricks are about to drop right through.

Will stuff look like that during the upcoming solar eclipse??
edit on 8-4-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

links wont open, I get white out for a second or two then it closes.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I only managed to copy and paste one link correctly. Man, wtf , that looks like space time rift Avengers Marvel Star Trek type of #. I will try to get them all, I think I have to type them manually. Dude, just WOW

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I only managed to copy and paste one link correctly. Man, wtf , that looks like space time rift Avengers Marvel Star Trek type of #.

These kinds of apparitions are absolutely unprecedented in human history so imaginative speculation is always justified.

Once you collect the data on known space/rocket events, you can begin developing a catalog of visual manifestations of these activities, and begin to 'see' with your intellect instead of your instinct.

It's gobsmackingly mind-blowing to be exposed to the first fundamentally alien perceptions in a long, long time.

Figuring why it turns out that missiles are the most reasonable explanation is a mental challenge. It was for me and I spent two decades watching such stuff on the front screens in Mission Control.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thanks for this information, there are quite a few points that will serve as food for thought while staring out the windshield at 3 in the morning! I'm always looking for new mind candy.

Isn't it great to have a new hobby?

edit on 8/4/2017 by Montana because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Here are some of the other ones that I thought were kind of freaky!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Some new ones to me -- thanks! I've got a full report in work.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Incredible. Thanks ! I hope you will post more of these or similar in the future

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I grabbed all the images I posted from your presentation. I finally figured it out. I am curious if they have tested any new ABM's . This one here happened while we were all distracted by NorthKo.'s tests. I am curious if the Chinese end up doing these tests simultaneously so that all the attention is on NK and they can continue discreetly??

top topics

join