It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethics Watchdog Files Complaint Against Wasserman Schultz

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
U.S. Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz has an ethics complaint against her now.

As if she hasn't gotten herself into enough deep water with all the DNC Democrat Trash and the Awan Family tree.

The issue here is *WHY* she apparently continued to pay her Awan right up till he was arrested fleeing the country the other day.

Awan was apparently barred from doing anymore IT (computer stuff) for all those elected Democrats.

Frankly, it's all over Debbie.

You seriously need to consider resigning from Congress and bar yourself from any further political activities.

You are a shame to your Party.

No Debbie. Donna Brazile isn't going to give the questions ahead of time either.

She was caught and exposed for the phony she is too.

A non-partisan ethics watchdog filed a complaint Monday with the Office of Congressional Ethics against Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz in relationship with the developing House IT scandal.

The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) focused the complaint on the fact that Wasserman Schultz continued to employ and paid House IT aide Imran Awan, even while he was under criminal investigation and banned from the House computer network.

The FBI arrested Awan on bank fraud charges last week as he attempted to flee the country to Pakistan, where he had recently wired almost $300,000. Awan and several of his family members who worked for dozens of House Democrats are suspected of stealing computers and improperly accessing and transferring House members’ computer files. (RELATED: Pakistani Suspects In House IT Probe Received $4 Million From Dem Reps)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Im curious if your only contributions to ATS are DNC updates?? You seem to have an agenda lately

edit on 1-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

and the dog pile begins

how long till the msm turns on them?

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
DWS ranks right up there with the most self-centered and selfish mistakes the voters have ever made.

She looks absolutely ghoulish. My wife says, "People who are truly ugly on the inside, wind up growing truly ugly on the outside."

I believe she's right.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Im curious if your only contributions to ATS are DNC updates?? You seem to have an agenda lately

Are you curious yellow ?

I'll have you know I came here and contributed heavily to general (non political) conspiracies years ago.

But you know that right?

If the kitchen's too hot, get away while you still have some sanity left.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I do know that. As evident by my 2008 origin date here( it was actually 2005 for a similar screen name)

Again I ask... All it takes is one look at your thread history. In the last year or so its all about DNC bashing. NON STOP
edit on 1-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Somebody needs to keep us updated on the Dems nefarious, criminal dealings.
It's quite a public service that Xuenchen is providing.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I do know that. As evident by my 2008 origin date here( it was actually 2005 for a similar screen name)

Again I ask... All it takes is one look at your thread history. In the last year or so its all about DNC bashing. NON STOP

Brilliant observation there Watson.

I know DWS is watching me close right about now too !!

Debbie even knows I am on Twitter occasionally (same name).

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

something about the ball and not the player....
2005 you should know this?
nothing to add about the op?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

What? Debbie Wasserman Schultz is a member of Congress? I thought she was a disgraced former DNC head. Gotta admit that I haven't been paying much attention to news about her. Thought DWS was a "small fry".

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Brilliant observation there Watson.

I know DWS is watching me close right about now too !!

Debbie even knows I am on Twitter occasionally (same name).

Well now I just have confirmation youre delusional. UNLESS of course youre someone of importance to her. In that case you got a lot more interesting!!

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I want to applaud you for doing something I thought impossible:
Use "Wasserman Schultz" and "ethics" in the same sentence...

-Chris

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

I want to applaud you for doing something I thought impossible:
Use "Wasserman Schultz" and "ethics" in the same sentence...

-Chris

I thought the same thing when I saw the thread title lol

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What? Debbie Wasserman Schultz is a member of Congress? I thought she was a disgraced former DNC head. Gotta admit that I haven't been paying much attention to news about her. Thought DWS was a "small fry".

She had two jobs at once.

She knows how to multi-task.

Except when it involves computers and spies.

edit on Aug-01-2017 by xuenchen because: noops

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

But.....but.....Trump......bad.......Russia......collusion. We can't let real scandals let us lose focus.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Because their CORRUPTION has been non stop. If you care about them so much then make them stop their criminal acts. Very simple math.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Anybody who even attempts to defend that dirt-hag has to be stupid or paid for.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I seem to remember a little saying...
"It's not my fault that your idealisms are a failure"

Hmmm oh that's right!

Xues signature line.

What are we supposed to do, not make threads?

DNC, the gift that keeps giving!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Oh geez! Look American politicians are as crooked as a dogs hind leg. You need to get your house in order and 'The Donald' ain't that guy!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

was he not elected?

new topics

<<   2 >>

join