It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blackwell Ghost Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I just watched "The Blackwell Ghost" ( documentary I think?) on Amazon. I haven't seen much on the interwebs about it and zero came up on ATS search. Reddit had a single page and no one there was sure if it was a fictional found footage movie or an actual documentary. The movie genre was documentary but many parts of it could easily be faked.

Anyone seen or heard about it?

I won't get into the specifics or spoilers but I enjoyed the movie/documentary. It was only about an hour long. If it is fiction than it was done well by not breaking into over the top aspects , it's subtleties are appreciated. If it's real than I'd really like to know specifics of what happened.

(Update: apparently the main guy in it was in "The Phoenix Tapes" but still not crystal clear as the the guy also states in the doc that he was previously in Hollywood as an actor/director. )
edit on 1-8-2017 by Paddyofurniture because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

I'm thinking of black mountain in NC that was a good one.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'll check it out. What was the full title name of it?

a reply to: Diabolical1972

edit on 1-8-2017 by Paddyofurniture because: Info

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
I'll check it out. What was the full title name of it?

a reply to: Diabolical1972

brownmountainlights.com...

edit on 1-8-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

reply poster CAROFORNIA lives there and says the lights are true. However is scared as **** to go through that tunnel. after watching movie. lol

edit on 1-8-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yeah, I've watched this a couple of times! Really good and really freaky.
I won't be visiting that area any time soon just in case haha!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ya, im leaning toward it being a staged fictional film. I don't remember fully but I don't think they say the name of the "lady" , facts of what happened with her incidents, footage from the other cameras from the last night etc. all of it was just left to hang which for a fictional film was cool.

Add that they didn't break from the documentary format, no crazy fake cgi, and that is was only an hour long.

I enjoyed it.

that would have been a reply to: Skorpiogurl

top topics

join