It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR wants McDonald’s employees fired for hiding bacon in Muslim family’s sandwiches

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Maybe I missed it but how did the burger flippers know that they were Muslims?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So after a bit of a search turns out we have some here and there are some in the U.K, but you yanks have no halal maccas, I'm quite surprised really.

What I did learn though was that technically macdonalds does not come close to serving halal food, so why would muslims be buying it in the first place if it is indeed so important to them.

edit on 2-8-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I think this family needs to be interviewed and the first question asked of them should be whether or not their lives have changed after eating bacon, or if everything - other than their reaction to it - has stayed exactly the same.

If they say that things have changed then they need to be pushed to understand exactly what has changed because this is the easiest way of exposing how stupid their beliefs are.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: _R4t_

Quit putting words in my mouth. You lied, got caught lying, and then tried to change the subject. I posted actual scripture from the Qur'an w/instructions about eating pigs. And if you knew even half of what you pretend to know about Islam, you'd know that nothing overrules the Qur'an in Islam. So it should've been a learning moment for you when you saw what it actually tells us. Instead, it apparently triggered you into a long meltdown that completely ignores this.

And for the record, no we can't beat animals to death, either. That's why Halal-compliant killing methods usually involve slitting the throat and letting the animal bleed out. It's quicker and less painful for the animal. Now let's see how you react to more truths?

Oh yeah, and show me the Hadith claiming we won't go to Heaven if we touch a pig. Let's see if oyu can even back up any of your BS.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It's talking about carrion; as in, animals that were already dead when found. Like road kill.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Quit putting words in my mouth. You lied, got caught lying, and then tried to change the subject. I posted actual scripture from the Qur'an w/instructions about eating pigs. And if you knew even half of what you pretend to know about Islam, you'd know that nothing overrules the Qur'an in Islam. So it should've been a learning moment for you when you saw what it actually tells us. Instead, it apparently triggered you into a long meltdown that completely ignores this.

And for the record, no we can't beat animals to death, either. That's why Halal-compliant killing methods usually involve slitting the throat and letting the animal bleed out. It's quicker and less painful for the animal. Now let's see how you react to more truths?

Oh yeah, and show me the Hadith claiming we won't go to Heaven if we touch a pig. Let's see if oyu can even back up any of your BS.

Soooo you can't answer can you? LOLOLOL

Were the verses I posted you not from the Haddith? Is my question not legit?

Your saying I'm lying that you can touch and be covered in pig matter under special circumstances, I'm trying to understand the circumstance to see if it makes sense...

So now again.... USING THE HOLY SCRIPTURE AGAIN...

Hadith 9:50, 57 "No Umma (a member of Muslim community) should be killed for killing a Kafir (an infidel). . Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him."

So in Allah's eye, if you take a gun and you shoot the Kafir to follow Allah's will and voluntary become covered in the dust of an unclean animal it is fine, however you cannot eat bacon because its bad?

And to answer your question about touching pork, your scholars seems to believe the opposite...

Scholars of Islam (Ulamah) state that touching impurities directly is unlawful except for a necessity. No doubt that pork is impure. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): Say (O Muhammad SAW): "I find not in that which has been inspired to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be Maytatah (a dead animal) or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of swine (pork, etc.) for that surely is impure, or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allâh (or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allâh's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering). But whosoever is forced by necessity without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, (for him) certainly, your Lord is Oft­Forgiving, Most Merciful."(6:145)
So, it is forbidden for this inmate to touch pork or cook it.
Allah knows best.

edit on 2-8-2017 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Maybe I missed it but how did the burger flippers know that they were Muslims?

Yeah, how did they know?

MacD's are not made to order unless it's a special request, like no sauce or like I get, pickles and onions only.

They are made and put up on the slide thing and probably too busy to notice who orders what.

A small piece of bacon on each sandwich? Was this real? Pics or it didn't happen.

Screw CAIR.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

The Burkas are better at Hungry Jacks !!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

The Burkas are better at Hungry Jacks !!!!!!!!!!!

AHhahhaha..

That was good belly laugh

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Bac on topic please .......

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

1. Like I already mentioned, this thread is about McDonald's, pig, and Halal foods.

2. You lied about Muslims going to Hell if we touch pig, got caught in your lie, and tried to change the subject.

3. Show the Hadith that supposedly back your BS about Muslims and pigs. Even if you could find one, it would be completely overruled by the Qur'an's teachings which even allow us to eat pig depending on the circumstances.

4. Which Hadith are you quoting from? Bukhari? Sahih Muslim? Or some anonymous BS from an Islamophobe site? Show a link to the actual Hadith the same way I showed a link to the actual Qur'an and told which translation I used (Pickthall). Because there are a lot of different kinds of Hadith, including many fake Hadith that aren't accepted by any Islamic denominations. Of course that's still off topic, so if you can't stay on topic about Halal foods & pigs, then take it to another thread.

5. I don't have to answer the words of a proven liar.

ETA: Do you even read the stuff you copy-paste? It says right there:

interpretation of meaning

But whosoever is forced by necessity without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, (for him) certainly, your Lord is Oft­Forgiving, Most Merciful."(6:145)".

Nowhere in any of the Qur'an's text does it say we're forbidden from touching it. And you couldn't even show any Hadith, Sunnah, or Qur'anic verses that proved your point. In fact, you proved my point because that Qur'anic verse is nearly identical to the one I already posted which literally says that it's no sin depending on the circumstances.

And which "scholars" is it talking about? From which denomination or school of thought? Do you realize that not all Islamic denominations accept the same secondary scriptures? So is your BS article talking about Salafi scholars, Alawaite scholars, Ismaili scholars, Hanbali scholars, Hanafi scholars, etc? Because those all have different teachings and they only represent a fraction of the different Islamic denominations.

edit on 2-8-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

When pigs fly

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It doesn't add up, a split second video but claim all 14 were tainted??? Not buying it plus the wrapper in the pic has an image of bacon right on it, lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Police helicopters are everywhere this day in age

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY>>>> I switch meatless vegan patties with meat patties all the time. They say " wow this is awesome" and most never realize they're eating meat. The folks wanting the meat burgers generally spit out the vegan ones and notice that something just isn't right.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

1. Like I already mentioned, this thread is about McDonald's, pig, and Halal foods.

2. You lied about Muslims going to Hell if we touch pig, got caught in your lie, and tried to change the subject.

3. Show the Hadith that supposedly back your BS about Muslims and pigs. Even if you could find one, it would be completely overruled by the Qur'an's teachings which even allow us to eat pig depending on the circumstances.

4. Which Hadith are you quoting from? Bukhari? Sahih Muslim? Or some anonymous BS from an Islamophobe site? Show a link to the actual Hadith the same way I showed a link to the actual Qur'an and told which translation I used (Pickthall). Because there are a lot of different kinds of Hadith, including many fake Hadith that aren't accepted by any Islamic denominations. Of course that's still off topic, so if you can't stay on topic about Halal foods & pigs, then take it to another thread.

5. I don't have to answer the words of a proven liar.

1> Exactly I'm trying to understand why you can't eat bacon at McDonald in one circumstance but its fine in another?

2>
Scholars of Islam (Ulamah) state that touching impurities directly is unlawful except for a necessity. No doubt that pork is impure. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): Say (O Muhammad SAW): "I find not in that which has been inspired to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be Maytatah (a dead animal) or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of swine (pork, etc.) for that surely is impure, or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allâh (or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allâh's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering). But whosoever is forced by necessity without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, (for him) certainly, your Lord is Oft­Forgiving, Most Merciful."(6:145)
So, it is forbidden for this inmate to touch pork or cook it.
Allah knows best.

Why can't you touch a wet dog? Because its impurity transfer to you right? If a dry hand touch a impure wet thing or if a wet hand touch an impure dry thing the impurity transfer right? How about dried powder of pig bones coming from bullet smoke/dust touching the inside of your nose and going deep down the inside of your wet lungs transferred into your wet blood?

**I couldn't wait until you bring in the Qu'ran, its where the best stuff is... So now that you yourself said that NOTHING OVERRULES TEH QU'RAN...**

3> Are you sure you know the Quran?

“He has forbidden you only dead animals, and blood, and the swine, and that which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for other than God.” (Quran 2:173)

4> Forget the Haddith here, apparently you have the Quran that overrules everything...

“He has forbidden you only dead animals, and blood, and the swine, and that which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for other than God.” (Quran 2:173)

And from the Quran too...

“‘We hear and we obey.’ And such are the successful (who will live forever in Paradise).” (Quran 24:51)

Did he say those that don't obey makes it to paradise??? No really huh?

So let me ask again... I'm really trying to understand here...

So Allah commands you to obey his word and his word says that you are NOT to eat OR touch impure animals UNLESS your hand is dry and the animal is dry because if either is wet then its impurity is transferred to you and impure don't make it to paradise... ALSO voluntary disobeying Allah ALSO will not let you into heaven... So my question is...

If you take follow the Qu'ran because now apparently your saying the Qu'ran overrule the Haddith(s)

Qu'ran ["Kill the mushriqeen (pagans, polytheists, kuffar) where ever you find them."
[Al-Qur'an 9:5]

If you have a "kuffar" an unbeliever, and a believer takes a gun/bomb both made with pork bones gelatine, shoot the Kafir (Kuffar) and inhale the smoke/residues which will touch the inside of your wet nose (remember why you can't touch a wet dog? Because you become impure and impure don't make it to heaven neither...) So the smoke/residues travel down to your wet lung and enters your bloodstream and you have residues of impure animal flowing in your bloodstream...

Will the shooter be absolved of the killing because he (out of necessity) killed the kafir and his impurities be lifted and his sin of being in contact with pork an impure animal be absolved so he can make it to paradise because he got in contact through killing out of necessity?

Remember, you voluntary touch the gun and know that the impurity will be transferred upon you and Allah forbid you to become impure apparently unless out of necessity...

So if you do what Allah says here

[Qu'ran ["Kill the mushriqeen (pagans, polytheists, kuffar) where ever you find them."
[Al-Qur'an 9:5]

Its fine BUT you cannot eat bacon?

So under the right circumstance (necessity) you can be absolved of killing an infidel out of necessity for following the Qu'ran but cannot eat bacon?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
my take on this is simple - and does not even touch any issue of race or religion :

if you order something from a food outlet - it should be prepared " as per instruction " and if an employee DELIBERATLY dissobeys the customers instruction then they should be fired

now having said that - i pity the fool who eats a mcdonalds

and lastly - there is of course an exception to my above statement - resteraunts where you get what the chef gives you - take it or leave it - yup they do exist in rural italy - there is no menu - the chef buys a load of ingredients [ the best he can find ] - and makes a series of dishes that are brought out one after the other - you cannot ask for different - its you either eat it - as given or sit out that course - simples - and the best way to eat

but if you are at a place that lets you " pick and choose " what goes in each dish - then it should be as ordered

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Non-halal, please. Oh... guess I don't get a choice but they do?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
my take on this is simple - and does not even touch any issue of race or religion :

if you order something from a food outlet - it should be prepared " as per instruction " and if an employee DELIBERATLY dissobeys the customers instruction then they should be fired

now having said that - i pity the fool who eats a mcdonalds

and lastly - there is of course an exception to my above statement - resteraunts where you get what the chef gives you - take it or leave it - yup they do exist in rural italy - there is no menu - the chef buys a load of ingredients [ the best he can find ] - and makes a series of dishes that are brought out one after the other - you cannot ask for different - its you either eat it - as given or sit out that course - simples - and the best way to eat

but if you are at a place that lets you " pick and choose " what goes in each dish - then it should be as ordered

And I totally agree with you, my beef with this is why try to change the entire restaurant when if you sit and think about it, even if there's no bacon in your cheeseburger you will still eat it by the mouthful indirectly... Instead of just going somewhere else, its like they feel we need to change the world for them instead of them conforming to the rest of the world...

You cannot NOT eat bacon at McDonald or any restaurant that cook alot of bacon...

1- its your halal food is cooked on the same hot plates as bacon and will be dripping in bacon grease...
2- the same bacon grease dripping spatulas are used to flip halal or non halal paddies or bacon...
3- the cook will wear the same bacon grease dripping plastic gloves to handle your cheeseburger regardless...

I mean if I was Muslim and I wouldn't want Bacon I would never set a foot in a restaurant that cooks it by the ton its just common sense...The ONLY way is you would need to have 2 different kitchens in an almost lab setting to prevent cross contamination... Yet it seems they would want that instead of simply going somewhere else...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I agree 100%.
You hear ugly stories about kitchen revenge.
There should be a camera on them and they should be aware of it.
No one should tamper with or contaminate restaurant food. That is messed up.
It could be deadly.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join