It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR wants McDonald’s employees fired for hiding bacon in Muslim family’s sandwiches

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It's one thing to say if it was done on purpose, but I see a lot of people who have already made the determination that it was done on purpose and it was because the people were racists.

We are realistically talking about an industry with a high chance of botching orders in country with a decided history of fake hate crimes, and some of them have been carried out by Muslims.

And there is also clock boy to consider. Is this the next clock boy incident?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Unless the family did it themselves for publicity

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

You catch this part '...if this were substantiated...'? My post wasn't very long.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Since when is McDonald's halal??

NO employees should be fired as these Muslims knew McDonald's food was not Halal and these employees should sue for harassment.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
NO employees should be fired...

And if they purposefully adulterated their food?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
Since when is McDonald's halal??

NO employees should be fired as these Muslims knew McDonald's food was not Halal and these employees should sue for harassment.

If they were trying to be gits, then they do deserve to lose their job same as they would if they spat in someone's drink.

But there isn't nearly enough from the sources to determine that's what happened, and lots of reasons to think it could have been any one of several other possible explanations as to why it may have happened.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's why it needs to be looked into. IMHO, it's accidental and an over-reaction...however, it needs looking into, just the same.

As you so correctly pointed out, food allergies are nothing to be ignored. No bacon might not be just for religious reasons, though I've never heard of anyone being allergic to pork products.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Games or not, serious ones wouldn't be going there for food. So to those diners who are upset, you knew it was a questionable situation anyway. Try another place.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I smell a 7 to 8 figures law suit is right around the corner.

CAIR gathering terror support moneys for distribution, as per usual.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
But they were making the sandwiches more yummy

I like bacon as much as anyone but that is not the point I was making.

You could get some idiot putting dog s*** on your Big Mac thinking he's making it more yummy for you. People who purposefully mess with other people's food don't belong serving or preparing food.

Anybody who's worked in kitchens should be turned off to eating out for life.

Heck if you have special dietary needs, you should do as Americans do when in 'merica...check your burger for crap that shouldn't be there.

edit on 1-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I was in the industry and there are places I frequent because I know the owners and I am comfortable that they run their places the same way I ran mine.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

Their religion is not even a factor in my opinion on why whomever was responsible, if this were substantiated, would have been fired if that were my franchise, tampering with people's food is a total douche maneuver and they don't belong in the hospitality industry.

Spoken like a chef with integrity! Yeah, if they did this intentionally, I'd have to move them off my payroll.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Spoken like a chef with integrity! Yeah, if they did this intentionally, I'd have to move them off my payroll.

Besides the overall jerkoff factor of effing with people's food I was in business to make money. If employees are in fact messing with people's food that is a good way to not have your business make money.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Sure. It doesn't take much of that to send customers running to another place. Any practical and responsible business owner would do the same thing.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I was in the industry and there are places I frequent because I know the owners and I am comfortable that they run their places the same way I ran mine.

I'm not disagreeing with you that there should be an element of trust with the people who prepare our food.

But not at a Mcdonald's..

Some places imply a sense of extra suspicion needed.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

Their religion is not even a factor in my opinion on why whomever was responsible, if this were substantiated, would have been fired if that were my franchise, tampering with people's food is a total douche maneuver and they don't belong in the hospitality industry.

I don't believe that it can be determined that it was done on purpose... but as someone else mentioned it's possible that the hamburgers are cooked on the same grill that the bacon is cooked on and some fragments of bacon were on the grill when the Patty was put on it... it could have easily stuck to the Patty...with no intention...

Not trying to counter your point....only sharing a thought that occurred to me

edit on 1-8-2017 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2017 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I can't tell you the last time I ate fast food. I wouldn't be surprised if someone claimed Jimmy Hoffa and the Lindbergh Baby were on their burger.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
I don't believe that it can be determined that it was done on purpose... but as someone else mentioned it's possible that the hamburgers are cooked on the same grill that the bacon is cooked on and some fragments of bacon were on the grill when the Patty was put on it... it could have easily stuck to the Patty...with no intention...

Not trying to counter your point....only sharing a thought that occurred to me.

They ordered chicken sandwiches which would have been deep fried or microwaved.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I wouldn't be surprised if someone claimed Jimmy Hoffa and the Lindbergh Baby were on their burger.

I should be so lucky. Cha-ching!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Well I suppose as long as they didn't take Club chicken sandwiches that were already made and take the bacon off of them...I doubt that it's something that the restaurant would admit to either...although a much better admission then saying someone did it on purpose.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join