It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR wants McDonald’s employees fired for hiding bacon in Muslim family’s sandwiches

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Islam isn't a race.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There was a popular Chinese restaurant in my area, that became the subject of a rumor that they put cat meat in the food. It didn't take long until it wasn't popular anymore, and the owner put an ad in the paper denying it, but indicated he had fired a couple of employees. It almost ruined their business.

It misrepresented what was on the menu. Nobody wants to eat what they don't' want to eat.
Those people should have been fired. All of them.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
My opinion is that it is probably true. It wouldn't surprise in the least being Alabama. The other thing is they are not looking to sue.

Apology and the ones responsible fired is what they want.

Many of the mcdonald's I've been to, the back of house can't see who's ordering.... So there's that.

As someone else has said, it's fast food, how many times have you gotten an order wrong when you look at it.

I'm not privy to tomato (commercial tomatoes).

I always ask for none but can't count how many times I have to pull that sloppy wet loogy off.

What if the salad station is next to the sandwich station? They just chopped some bacon maybe.

All I'm saying is since when has McDonald's had any food standards?

Most of it isn't even real, you can leave it in a car for a month and it will look the same.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

A crispy McChicken patty topped with Buffalo sauce, creamy buttermilk ranch and shredded lettuce, served on a toasty bun. Buffalo Ranch McChicken

DAMN YOU!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

We don't know if this was drive-thru or order in. We don't know if they asked for no bacon on a sandwich that doesn't have it. We don't know if those making the food even saw the customers.

Yet so many here are screaming racist to people who work at a place that makes stuff that looks like food and we all know it.

It is considered bottom tier food.

You know where you can get a kosher burger at McDonald's? Israel, that's it.

Halal is beyond not eating pork, and I doubt McDonald's chicken is halal.

Settle down there.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm fine, but thanks. I am just stating my opinion like everyone else on this thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

It would taste good for ten minutes till it hits your stomach and you remember why you don't eat "food" that has two paragraphs of ingredients for every single item on the menu.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So many people love to toss out that racism word, not even knowing what it really means. For something to be racist, it HAS to be premised on the superiority of one race over another. Words. Have. Meaning.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I'm fine, but thanks. I am just stating my opinion like everyone else on this thread.

Being gun hoe about someone losing their jobs over click bait with no evidence isn't an opinion, it's mean.

Who's to say this wasn't a mix up done by teenagers making minimum wage? Now they walk around town wearing their McDonald's shirt getting scoffed at.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It's probably because the McD's is in Alabama, and as we all know, everyone in the South is racist and bigoted.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Abso-damn-lutely!!

Wouldn't have hesitated a heartbeat.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Being gun hoe about someone losing their jobs over click bait with no evidence isn't an opinion, it's mean.

Who's to say this wasn't a mix up done by teenagers making minimum wage? Now they walk around town wearing their McDonald's shirt getting scoffed at.

Oh man, get off your high horse. You are starting to sound a little like a nut, fabricating imaginary scenarios.

Here, let me help you.; what if those kids were blind? what if this was their family's only income because the parents are both death and they must feed their poor orphaned brothers and sisters of which there are many! What if they were set-up by an evil twin? And with one click Angeldoll has destroyed their lives! OMG.

Yeah. Settle down.
edit on 8/1/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Being gun hoe...

What's wrong with gun hoes?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Oh man, get off your high horse. You are starting to sound a little like a nut, fabricating imaginary scenarios.

Funny, I just offered them all. I didn't try and sell any of them as fact.

I read the article and watched the video (3 second snap chat).

There is no context and very little evidence other than a quick glance at two sandwiches.

But yea I'm the nut because I won't jump to conclusions.

(even though one person probably makes the sandwichs let's clean house) but maybe I am loony for not jumping a gun on a story with no context.

Maybe you're right, fire them all, even that asshole milkshake girl.

Bet ya didn't even click the link.
edit on 1-8-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Being gun hoe...

What's wrong with gun hoes?

When you take that out of context.... Absolutely nothing

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

It's mean? If, and I emphasize if, it's proven that this was done deliberately--it's not mean. What those minimum wage kids did was mean.

Bullying. It's that simple. I'd fire 'em, too. "Go home, don't need you today, or ever. Drop off your uniform when you come to pick up your check."

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

CAIR should know that this is just part and parcel to living in a big country.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I left you a little edit. By the way, get off my back. You're way, way too into this, and I'm personally just not that invested in it.
Just dropped by to voice my opinion. If you don't like it, then, I'm sorry I'm not sorry.

edit on 8/1/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It's mean? If, and I emphasize if, it's proven that this was done deliberately--it's not mean. What those minimum wage kids did was mean.

I've already emphasized if they did do it intentionally that's and I quote from earlier, f'ed up and fire those involved.

If you read my posts earlier however, I've worked at a high end restaurant and chopped bacon can find its way onto things in a food rush.

That's why it's important as a consumer to very clearly state if you have any food sensitivities so it can be made on its own cutting board.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Not that sandwich, but it got me to thinking about the Denali Macs we get up here and those are bad for me, I've developed a taste for them. ...and I love bacon.

On topic -

I'd hope they find a way to prove it first, but I doubt this is a lie. Anyone messing with food needs not only to be fired, but they should find some kind of crime to charge them with. No telling what they do to other people.
edit on 8/1/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join