It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR wants McDonald’s employees fired for hiding bacon in Muslim family’s sandwiches

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The fact that we were in an argument just seconds ago?

Juvenile, like I said. I made my point let´s decide ATS who´s the bigger idiot, you or me.
I´m out, enough said.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Made up stuff about you? What comparing your understanding of a customer service compliant to popularized court proceedings?

You have my abject apology. I hadn't realized you were so traumatized by the People's Court. Seriously, sorry for the loose comparison.

"Symbolic meaning," i.e. ritual and religious belief in Christianity is okay, but you can't give the same consideration to those of another faith?

You keep proving my point.

And you keep trying desperately to make it about your sad conception of me ... it's not.

Stick to the topic.
edit on 3-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

You're not the only person I'm talking to here.

If I address something to you, ATS very handily shows clearly that I'm replying to you.

I wasn't.

You seem upset. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I did, then you, with obvious deficits in reading comprehension, came along.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

I did, then you, with obvious deficits in reading comprehension, came along.

Deficits like your ad hominem attacks?

Sure sure. Whatever.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If someone puts worth in my mouth, I´d like to defend myself. Calling that ad hominem, wow, just wow.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
As far as religious beliefs go ... they're usually based on scriptures, credos, sacred writings, etc.

As far as not serving someone in a public establishment, there are no Biblical prohibitions on doing business with "sinners."

There is, however, a Biblical prohibition on eating pork. See Deuteronomy 14:8.

So, if it's a matter of "religious belief" here ... Christians should be lining up to defend the Muslims ... unless they're hypocrites of course.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Leviticus 11:7-8, too. But remember, it's ok for them to pick & choose whatever they want from the Old Testament & the rest of their scriptures. It's only Muslims who they think are bound by every possible Islam-related tradition, interpretation, fatwa, and self proclaimed scholar.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: enlightenedservant

So, in essence, the real problem, as ever, is that people are permitting themselves to forget something that their humanity insists they always remember.

That we are human first, and more alike than we ever will be different.

Correct. Although I have to ask, at what point in time has humankind actually believed "we are human first, and more alike than we ever will be different"? It's virtually always been "us vs them" to some extent, even in this very thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Leviticus 11:7-8, too. But remember, it's ok for them to pick & choose whatever they want from the Old Testament & the rest of their scriptures. It's only Muslims who they think are bound by every possible Islam-related tradition, interpretation, fatwa, and self proclaimed scholar.

Wasn't the Quran the final revelation to mankind? It seems strange that a believer would act so willy-nilly with the last word of God.
edit on 3-8-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

I know. You are absolutely correct on both counts. I always wonder in these discussions if I should mention that Islam honors Jesus and believes in his Second Coming ... you know ... like they do.

Not to mention, honoring Moses and David, all the Judaic prophets, etc.

As a non-religious person, I spent far too many years condemning and ridiculing the religious and still find myself not being so nice sometimes. I do try to make up for that, and it ends up looking like I'm "attacking" Christianity.

Even more than my (non) beliefs about religion, I believe in the Constitution of the United States. The Constitution guarantees our freedom of and from religion, so to me, attacks on other minority religions by "Christians" seem to be an attack on the Constitution as well.

The People of the Book are more alike than different. I wish, for all their sakes, they'd realize that. All of them.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The racist comments are so silly. No different than if I put a drop of milk into your soda when you ordered a fillet of fish...I would be "racist" against Christians, right?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
... and so many here want to make it a social issue rather than a religious one.

Avoiding the unclean is as much a part of Islam (and Judaism for that matter) as drinking grapejuice and eating crackers is for Christians.

So, it's okay if I pee in the grapejuice next time then? Smear some other bodily fluid on the crackers?

See? It's no fun to have your sacred beliefs treated as if they are a joke, is it?

You just compared pork to a human bodily fluid... perspective, you still haven't found any.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
You and others here are demeaning the religious beliefs of these folks.

Just because Christians eat garbage doesn't mean that everyone does.

Well, unless these muslims were in the McDonald's against their will, the fact that they were ordering McDonalds demonstrates that they certainly eat garbage, so there goes that ass brained argument, ya?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
The racist comments are so silly. No different than if I put a drop of milk into your soda when you ordered a fillet of fish...I would be "racist" against Christians, right?

it's more of a signal of what this place has become, stormfront with added mandela effect.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
from justaskislam.com

well these pork eating Harami muslims wont get into Valhalla now.
can they sue for that?

Everything is Halal (permissible) except for those things that are specifically forbidden.
A) Pork or pork products of any kind. (Quran)
B) Donkey meat (Hadith in Sahih Al Bukhari)
C) Animals of prey (eagles, falcons, lions, tigers, bears, etc.)
D) Animals that are already dead.
E) Anything that dies of itself (old age or disease)
F) Dying from a blow to the head or conclusion.
G) Dying of violent deaths
H) Animals killed by other animals
I) Animals that are partially eaten by other animals
J) Animals sacrificed to any other God than Allah

That's interesting...and with my relatively naive and unknowledgeable knowledge of Kosher, is somewhat understandable. However I don't get the "dying from a blow to the head or conclusion (wouldn't it be concussion?)" or "dying of violent deaths". What, do they sing the animal lullabyes and smother them with lavender-stuffed pillows??? How is halal meat produced??? In the (normal) meat industry, the poor cows are knocked in the head with a sledgehammer. How do they process beef to be halal? Lethal injection??? Strangulation?? Seems odd...how DO you process thousands of cows into consumable meat products?

Also, that "animals killed by other animals." Aren't humans defined as "animals." So halal meat cannot be killed by humans? But they cannot eat meat from an animal already dead, so just how does this happen? Anybody know? Cuz this just doesn't make sense to me...
edit on 3-8-2017 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2017 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Can i sue Mcdonald's if they put mayo on my sandwich? After i ask for no mayo? If not, then this is a non issue. Unless they can prove damages, such as proving that this may actually keep them from going to heaven all shiny and chrome. It's about time someone put a religious deity on the stand and demand answers. When no Gods show up to defend themselves, the case should be thrown out of court. And I should be able to buy alcohol on Sundays.
edit on 3-8-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy

originally posted by: dashen
from justaskislam.com

well these pork eating Harami muslims wont get into Valhalla now.
can they sue for that?

Everything is Halal (permissible) except for those things that are specifically forbidden.
A) Pork or pork products of any kind. (Quran)
B) Donkey meat (Hadith in Sahih Al Bukhari)
C) Animals of prey (eagles, falcons, lions, tigers, bears, etc.)
D) Animals that are already dead.
E) Anything that dies of itself (old age or disease)
F) Dying from a blow to the head or conclusion.
G) Dying of violent deaths
H) Animals killed by other animals
I) Animals that are partially eaten by other animals
J) Animals sacrificed to any other God than Allah

That's interesting...and with my relatively naive and unknowledgeable knowledge of Kosher, is somewhat understandable. However I don't get the "dying from a blow to the head or conclusion (wouldn't it be concussion?)" or "dying of violent deaths". What, do they sing the animal lullabyes and smother them with lavender-stuffed pillows??? How is halal meat produced??? In the (normal) meat industry, the poor cows are knocked in the head with a sledgehammer. How do they process beef to be halal? Lethal injection??? Strangulation?? Seems odd...how DO you process thousands of cows into consumable meat products?

Also, that "animals killed by other animals." Aren't humans defined as "animals." So halal meat cannot be killed by humans? But they cannot eat meat from an animal already dead, so just how does this happen? Anybody know? Cuz this just doesn't make sense to me...
They prefer to slice the throat and drain the blood while the animal is alive. This pleases allah, because he likes that #.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Wrong all the way. In non-mulsim countries there should be no such thing as halal, except in those business run by muslims who feel like fussing and paying for the hindrance and annoyance caused by a very loud minority of cultists.

Valid point, IMO.

Many people leave some country and head to the west for what they see is a better life. That should mean adapting to that society. Most don't believe the person can't keep some traditions but it isn't about changing the new society into their old one.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

We do that because it's the quickest & less painful method for killing many animals. They typically drain out & die within a few minutes max. You haven't seen hunters kill wounded deer by doing that? It doesn't matter if it looks bad to overly sensitive observers; the issues are the speed of the kill, the amount of pain for the animal, and our prohibition on eating blood. That killing method solves all 3 of those.

It's funny to me that people complain about that, yet still eat crabs and lobsters that have literally been boiled alive. Look at how these savage Muslims kill this live lobster! Oh wait, they're not Muslims so it's all good. (facepalm)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join