It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep State is Real

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I seriously don't know how anyone could look at the attacks coming at Trump from all angles and still believe he doesn't pose any threat to them.

Attacks? All MSM "attacks" are just words, like water off a ducks back.

I'll believe he has been attacked when his head goes "back and to the left".

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I'd say the "Deep State" would be what Hillary Clinton referred to in her emails as the "shadow government". There is a lot more involved in why a shadow government would exist and why it would be impossible to bring down.

I'd say the Deep State is neither liberal or conservative.

It should also be noted that Russia is working with the Taliban.

Afghanistan: Russia Openly Aligns with Taliban, Says U.S. Presence ‘Disturbing’

In December, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova publicly acknowledged the contact between Russia and the Afghan Taliban involves intelligence-sharing and cooperation to fight their mutual enemy, the Islamic State, also known as ISIS and ISIL. (Feb. 16, 2017)

Russia is sharing information with the Taliban to fight the Islamic State (Dec. 23, 2015)

MOSCOW — A Kremlin official said Wednesday that Russia was exchanging information with the Taliban, the Islamist insurgency that the United States has been fighting in Afghanistan since 2001, as a bulwark against the spread of the Islamic State militant group in that country.

Food for thought, maybe the "Deep State" isn't trying to bring down President Trump so much as it is trying to protect America's interests abroad.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

I believe the idea that the deep state is fighting Trump is ridiculous. If so then their not the deep state.

I believe they want Trump as president, for three reasons: Syria, Iran, and to give cred back to their puppies, the neocons, and the msm.

Syria, so they can say, with Trump--were turning a new corner and don’t have to admit defeat, as they would have under Hillary.

Iran is going to be a target for the next war. By then they may have gotten rid of Trump through impeachment or the 25th amendment. Then they can have their neocons back in the saddle, their new war and a new respect for a media that took Trump down.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If anyone ever wanted an example of why there truly is a deep state and why the MSM is aligned with them, look no further than the Seth Rich scandal. Some audio recordings recently came to light with Seymour Hersh saying that Seth Rich gave Wikileaks the DNC emails. Wikileaks tweeted "Audio tape of Seymour Hersh discussing WikiLeaks DNC leaks and Seth Rich" and included a link to the tape. This is about as close as you can get to Wikileaks admitting who their source is, and I'm pretty sure they are going to know who their own own source is. And don't give me this crap "Wikileaks is a propaganda outfit", if you believe that there's absolutely no hope for you. Wikileaks has always done everything in their effort to maintain their journalistic integrity and refrain from taking sides, the only reason they are exposing their source in this case is because he's no longer alive.

I know it seems like I'm promoting a left vs right mindset but I've already explained why I believe the deep state plays both sides but why I also believe they are embracing the left. It's not my fault if the MSM and many other sectors of society are embracing deep state leftism. It's not partisan politics to point out corruption within the DNC, if Seth Rich was the source it instantly vaporizes the Russian narrative. You'd think something so important would be reported by the MSM but I haven't seen on the nightly news. They were happy to report about the lawsuit against Trump and Fox news for their willingness to suggest Seth Rich could be the source, we shall sue them for reporting on such an utterly insane conspiracy they said. Then came the audio leaks and they look like fools yet again. How long must this go on before it becomes obvious who the players are and where they stand?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So you don't think government agencies are really worried and concerned with Trump attempting to cozy up to Russia knowing the information I just presented proving that Russia is working with our enemy?

Also, why we would go to war with Iran? What strategic role would that play? Oil is on it's way out the door, if anything the "deep state" is working overtime to achieve some sort of stability in the Middle East so our allies in Europe stop getting attacked by crazed Islamic militants.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

if anything the "deep state" is working overtime to achieve some sort of stability in the Middle East so our allies in Europe stop getting attacked by crazed Islamic militants.

Yeah the constant push for mass immigration and open borders really seems to be doing the trick. War is the bread and butter of the deep state, the U.S. needs a justification for that immense defense spending, they cannot afford to have a world at peace.
edit on 3/8/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Let's take a quick look.

“I’m gonna build a military that’s gonna be much stronger than it is right now,” the real- estate-mogul-turned-tautological-demagogue said on Meet the Press. “It’s gonna be so strong, nobody’s gonna mess with us. But you know what? We can do it for a lot less.”

Donald Trump is right about defense spending – and that should scare you

Last years spin, now back to reality:

President Trump put both political parties on notice Monday that he intends to slash spending on many of the federal government’s most politically sensitive programs — relating to education, the environment, science and poverty — to protect the economic security of retirees and to shift billions more to the armed forces.

The proposal to increase military spending by $54 billion and cut nonmilitary programs by the same amount was unveiled by White House officials as they prepared the president’s plans for next year’s federal budget.

Trump to Seek $54 Billion Increase in Military Spending

Well. "Draining" the swamp with more tapwater it is, just a slight increase of 10%. Can't be that bad, right? Right? ... Right? Yeah. What did the Beheaded Leader in charge promise to do again? Doesn't matter.

Make delusions great again!

If you wingnuts wouldn't be so $hillaryously idiotic, one could think you're evil as fck and willing to deceive the people with BS. Good for you, I guess...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Where did I say I agree with everything Trump does or think he's perfect? Here's something I wrote last year in a thread I made criticizing Trump:

Trump will continue propagating the established agenda in the ME without a doubt, and has indicated he wants to expand the US presence in the ME which will require an increase in defense spending, despite the fact the US already spends more on defense than the next several biggest spenders combined. Believe it or not a healthy war economy is actually good for weapons manufacturers and the largest manufacturers are based in the US, and I'm sure Trump is well aware of that fact.

However I also have to admit I was a bit wrong about him in that regard and several others. Although he still appeases the war machine much more than I'd like, fighting terrorist does cost money and he has done a great deal to secure peace in the ME by hitting ISIS hard in several countries and stopping the support of terrorist rebels in Syria so that their government can regain control and civility. When it comes to Russia I also think his approach is a good one and much less volatile than previous U.S. leaders.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols

So you don't think government agencies are really worried and concerned with Trump attempting to cozy up to Russia knowing the information I just presented proving that Russia is working with our enemy?

Also, why we would go to war with Iran? What strategic role would that play? Oil is on it's way out the door, if anything the "deep state" is working overtime to achieve some sort of stability in the Middle East so our allies in Europe stop getting attacked by crazed Islamic militants.

I've posted this 1000 times....Well I 'll post it 1001 times for your edification

Iran is next on the list

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Kudos to you for realizing the appeasement.

fighting terrorist does cost money and he has done a great deal to secure peace in the ME by hitting ISIS hard in several countries and stopping the support of terrorist rebels in Syria so that their government can regain control and civility

Stop creating terror with CIASIS operations and let the people in the ME work out their qualms themselves? Must be a mind-blowing concept to wrap your exceptional heads around, but the idea of sovereignty isn't that bad after all.

stopping the support of terrorist rebels in Syria

While making deals with the ones who will, ever heard of Saudi Arabia? Stop kidding yourself, will ya? I'll take the bridge in Brooklin instead. Thanks.

When it comes to Russia I also think his approach is a good one

Yeah. Cuz... nobody tried sanctions yet. Real life comedy gold?
At least his tiny intentions were clean while he grabbed her by the Putin...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Yeah that video still pretty much holds true to this day. My take on the situation is that there's basically two major alliances, the East and West. Of course it's not quite that simple but for the most part it applies to world events. Here's an excerpt from a post I made about a year ago:

Also worth noting is the nations which Assad says have been helping him: Russia, Iran, China. These nations have some sort of unspoken alliance amongst themselves just as nations like the US, UK, and Israel have an implicit alliance amongst themselves. I learned some time ago that the world can really be broken down into these two major players, often referred to as simply the Western alliance and the Eastern Alliance, and most global conflicts can be understood through the lense of these alliances.

Interview with Assad

Trump is a bit of a spanner in the works because his religious tendencies cause him to ally with Israel and view Iran as an enemy, but on the other hand he wants to work with Syria and Russia to fight terrorists. NK will also get support from places like Russia, China, and Iran and they view nations like Israel and Turkey as enemies. China is also a bit of an oddball because they try to play many sides of the field at the same time but communist nations tend to stick together so they will always ultimately side with the Eastern alliance when push comes to shove.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Must be a mind-blowing concept to wrap your exceptional heads around, but the idea of sovereignty isn't that bad after all.

I obviously don't agree with interventionism, but to be fair I believe places like Iraq and Afghanistan are glad to have U.S. forces fight along side them. What I see as a problem is when the U.S. intervenes without getting permission as they've done in places like Libya and Syria in the past. If they're intervening to help fight terrorists and their help is wanted because the government of that country doesn't have good defenses, then I don't see anything particularly wrong with that. Also see the last page for our discussion on the Russian sanctions.
edit on 3/8/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

"There's no coincidence that those who think the deep state is some Boogeyman, also think that indoctrination and social engineering is some Boogeyman"

If social engineering is some boogyman why is my company (which is in the protein snacks industry) have lessons on how to avoid being the victim of social engineering.

It is funny how some people really can't see the forest for the trees.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

A lot to read but will get to it =]
S&F for this

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

What happens when one deep state wants to take over from another ? How do they pull that off ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join