It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep State is Real

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

"Deep state" has been a widley-used propaganda term recently. Mostly used by the Right Wing, including Fox News and other Right Wing media outlets, to build the narrative that there is a secret collaboration going on behind the scenes to bring Trump down.

It's nothing more than an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

Too many people fell for it.

In this thread I'm going to explain why I strongly disagree with the above post. Not singling you out introvert, I've seen many people make this argument recently and I feel it deserves some rebuttal. The term "deep state" doesn't refer to some magical entity, it's referring to many different interwoven power structures that each work with common goals in mind. This is a conspiracy forum and any conspiracy theorist worth their salt should have some basic understanding that there are forces who work from the shadows to push world events in a certain direction.

It's not just one small group of people sitting in a dark room smoking cigars, that is a childish dismissal of the true extent of their networks. For many years ATS members have discussed openly how there are puppet masters who work from behind the scenes to direct the actions of the President, these are forces connected to intelligence agencies and deeply embedded political figures like Clinton and McCain, they are the scum bags behind all the wars in the Middle East. Trump is dangerous to them because he will not take their directions so willingly and will resist them.

Despite massive public outrage Obama supported the Syrian rebels for many years and continued to claim they were "moderates". That is a perfect example of the deep state, western intelligence agencies were covertly aiding terrorists for many years until Trump was able to stop the madness just recently. I say western intelligence agencies because it's a global thing we're talking about here, it's ultimately a push for globalism, they want to force liberal policies onto all nations just as we see happening in places such as France, UK, Australia, Canada, Sweden, etc.

However the deep state is not just covert government groups, it includes the entertainment industry with the promotion of liberal agendas through celebrities. Then there's the MSM which is primarily controlled by liberal forces and also instructed to withhold stories or put a certain slant on some stories as they are directed by intelligence agencies. Long before Trump even became president it was obvious to me that most of the MSM was controlled by the same billionaires and corporations, often times reporting the same story word for word across most networks.

That is one of the reasons I sought out alternative media sources in the first place, I could just sense the fake news all around me. I opposed the western support of Syrian rebels since day one and wrote several threads attempting to defend Assad from our heavily biased MSM assault. I pointed out many studies from different organizations indicating the rebels were actually the ones behind the chemical attacks, meanwhile the MSM just spewed fake news about Assad gassing his own people. Even the recent chemical attack was most likely caused by a missile impacting a rebel controlled chemical warehouse.

Next there's the social media aspect, with the large platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, all owned by liberal forces and as we learned from Snowden they also have secretive alliances with intelligence agencies. Recently we've seen independent reporters on YouTube being demonetized for being "too controversial" and we've seen Patreon ban right leaning activists like Lauren Southern essentially just because they don't agree with her opinion. Of course they made up some bogus claim about one of her campaigns being life threatening when it clearly wasn't, yet they allow anti-police antifa campaigns.

There's also the academic side of things which trains our children to think with only a liberal mindset, just like in Hollywood people are pressured to think a certain way or risk being cast out and ridiculed. You cannot be considered an elite intellectual unless you believe in a certain ideology. It's not some grand conspiracy they have all agreed on, it's just the nature of our society and where we find ourselves, which is why the political shift we're seeing happening right now is important in order to balance out the field a little bit. It frightens the left because they are control freaks.

They say it's progressive and good to legalize drugs because people should have a right to put what ever they want in their bodies, then they'll turn around and try to tell you what you can and cannot eat or drink, they'll try to tax sugary drinks or ban toys in unhealthy foods as the Australian government now wants to do. Screw the free market, the nanny state must protect you from yourself, and also from your kids because parents just cannot say no when their child asks for that happy meal. They speak in this self-righteous tone like what they're doing is so right it cannot possibly be wrong.

Despite the fact the left has all this power throughout many different aspects of society I would still argue the right wing has been winning a lot over the last few months. Even with all this control they are still losing, and you may wonder why that is. I think the left has become complacent, they've become drunk on their own power and it has impaired their critical thought, they expect everything will just work its self out magically. The right can outplay you even with all those advanced tactics because we know how to get things done and we can do it without relying on underhanded tactics.

Getting back on track and to finish up... all these different aspects of the "deep state" work together to mold the minds of people and create an illusory reality which they all live in. It's certainly no coincidence that we're now seeing a sudden burst in supposed Trump scandals, all of which I can pretty much guarantee with go no where like the countless scandals before them. It doesn't take a genius to see that powerful actors have been working since day once to discredit Trump and take him down, from the fake piss dossier to all the other Russian nonsense that has led no where. Yet we're the ones who believe in wild conspiracies.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Good Topic and Rebuttal to that wild comment.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I am glad you posted this, this something that is very real.

Politicized institutions with free reign.

Good thread and Topic!

S+F

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ron Paul talks about the deep state all the time. He should know, he was only in Congress nearly 30 years. I think I'll listen to him instead of some anonymous lefty on an internet forum.

Good thread tho.

edit on 1-8-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Bravo, very nice op, maybe some of the peeps will wake up.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Perfectly put! Great thread. Look what we are up against with their control of the media, education, hollywood, social media giants, the billionaire elites, etc. and yet, we keep on winning - governorships, state legislatures, Congress, the Supreme Court, the Presidency. Can you imagine the ass whooping Trump would have put on Hillary had the lefties not had all that power and control? That is what we are up against - an onslaught of liberal propaganda and fake news, and yet, we just keep on winning. Hopefully soon, we take back our country from these people.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Ron Paul talks about the deep state all the time. He should know, he was only in Congress nearly 30 years.

Very good point, when you see a guy who has been in the thick of it for many decades use the term in a completely sincere fashion you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss it as unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You have laid out a very accurate description of the Deep State and is pretty much the way I try to describe it to others IRL. The best way is to illustrate it though to get newbies to CT to understand better.

Resources like littlesis.org and They Rule are both wonderful mediums to illustrate the connections of the Deep State. The 5 primary owners of the majority of the North American media market and their board members re typically associated as being part of the deep state. They work together with the CIA and other agencies to peddle lies to the citizens for their own plans and agendas.

Industry powerhouses like General Electric, Lockheed, and Alphabet also make up part of the corporate branches of the Deep State.

We should turn this into a map of current Deep State partnerships. Youtube is ultimately owned by Alphabet and censors things on behalf of the DOD everyday. Media companies work to advertise for those technology and defense companies during certain broadcasts in order to build associations in the collective mind of policies and players to support blindly and such.

etc.. etc..

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The powers that be, the elite, the cabal (derived from the Hebrew word meaning "student of the texts,"), the Illuminati (which was very, very real), the amalgamation of secret societies that exist within prestigious private universities; skull and bones, for instance, "hard-hitters," like Zbigniew Brezenski, David Rockefeller (co-founder of the Trilateral Commission), of course the Council on Foreign Relations, the privatization of the American dollar through fractional reserve banking and The Federal Reserve, what we know of covert and clandestine military action overseas and domestically (surveillance, PRISM, etc), blatant emotional manipulation in the form f advertisement, clear legal drug-dealers who zombify an entire populace through hardcore prescription narcotics, an ever-increasing and militarized police force that executes citizens before trial for possession of cannabis, a blatantly biased state-sponsored propaganda under the guise of media, a never-ending self-perpetuating "war," with "terrorists," for reasons that make zero sense.....

Yes. "The deep state," is real. The thing about "the deep state," is that the term itself is purposefully ambiguous. Without specific clarification, it can be attributed to nearly anything.

But yes, I do believe in the shadow government, the insiders, the deep state, the illuminati, the cabal, the elites, the men who played God behind the scenes....

Operation Paperclip.
Operation Mongoose.
Operation Northwoods.
The Tuskegee Experiments.
JFK.
The Fed. Reserve Act of 1913
Gulf of Tonkin.
CNN's fake Gulf War broadcast/the medias involvement in starting the wars in Iraq/Afghanistan
9/11.
Financing of the Nazi's by the Bush family.
Osama Bin Laden being a former CIA-asset.

The truth is out there for those who seek it.

EDIT: The back of the US dollar bill tells all you need to know. The Latin phrases roughly translates to "He nods/approves to the undertakings, a new order of the ages/a new world order." Also, the numbers "1776," are inscribed in Roman numerals (in which the Latin is traced back to a Roman poet (Virgil).

There's also more to the dollar, but I don't feel like explaining all of it.

Many people have commented on my name and why I decided on it - that's essentially why. Nero burned Rome and watched it burn whilst playing his fiddle so he could bypass his government and become the dictator he so desperately craved. Why, I must ask, is so much of our modern day society and government similar - and in some respects, downright identical (albeit in some respects entirely differently) - to that of the Roman Empire?

Why is it found so heavily in things like the dollar bill? It's a matter of perspective - in who's perspective is the Roman Empire that of a positive one?

Those who rule, not those who are ruled. This world has always been enslaved. We're just now starting to see the chains.
edit on 1-8-2017 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If the 'deep state' is real, then how did Donald Trump, of all people, get into office to begin with? If they wanted to block Trump, they didn't do a very good job. Maybe not as "powerful" as you imagine "them" to be.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Good Topic and Rebuttal to that wild comment.

That was not a wild comment.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

What you fail to point out is that what you claim to some giant cabal on the "Left" is no different than the cabal on the "Right".

I don't like even using such terms however because they are both arbitrary and highly generalized.

You only see it from your side where you believe you and everyone on the "Right", whoever that is, are like some kind of underdog fighting a giant evil empire. But you fail to see that first of all you can't just make everything two sided like that. The world isn't that simple.

I'm not saying that there isn't cooperating groups within various areas that are pushing agendas. Clearly there are. But it's not just those of liberal ideology doing it. Even using Liberal isn't exactly correct because the ones you speak of are usually NeoLiberal which isn't the same. Including Progressives also isn't the same either.

People within and not within all those groups and more have various ways of seeing and doing things. You really need to break out of that simple Us and Them mindset. The people to worry about, the so called Deep State aren't just in one camp at all. Hell, they probably aren't really in either camp. They're just in it for what they can get and they're found in both Right and Left Politics.

They control all areas of influence. Maybe the left has more of the entertainment area but the Right has almost all the Religious institutions locked in step. The right also has their areas in entertainment, business, education, etc. just like the left does.

You're getting caught in thinking you're on one side with others on the other when it's really almost all of us on one side and a very few on the other. The more those few can make you think others are against your side the better because if everyone knew how small the group of manipulators was, we'd all get together and erase them forever.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion that there needs to be a "deep state" for any democracy to be successful. Nations need to set 10, 25, 50 even 100 year goals. No nation can survive 180 degree shifts in policy and direction every 4 to 8 years.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Most extroverted introvert I've ever seen. Better off as an introvert however.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
If the 'deep state' is real, then how did Donald Trump, of all people, get into office to begin with? If they wanted to block Trump, they didn't do a very good job. Maybe not as "powerful" as you imagine "them" to be.

That's a good question and I'm not really sure, it surprised me as it did most people, which again is just more evidence of how much people are conditioned to expect a certain outcome with things like biased polls. However if I were to guess I'd say there are several factors... the main one being he was running against someone who many people didn't like so wasn't very hard to beat. Also I think all the scrutiny over election hacking leading up to the vote would have made it much more difficult to rig the machines. Also Hillary apparently did get slightly more votes, it was the delegate system which allowed Trump to ultimately win.
edit on 1/8/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

link   

Based on your beliefs in the deep state, you should agree with me that they also control the intelligence agencies, right?
Then how would you explain the Comey letter which was released a week before the election? This letter states that the FBI had “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation” into the private email server that Clinton used as secretary of state, upended the news cycle and soon halved Clinton’s lead in the polls, imperiling her position in the Electoral College. If the deep state is real, do you really think they would allow Trump to become president in the first place?

link   
"Deep State'' is a symbolic term currently in vogue among mainly right leaning people. It is a symbolic term describing the very complex interplay of social, governmental, economic and military aspects of society. It is a simplification.

Terms like DS and The Powers That Be are simplifications that give ''sound bite'' orientation for people to focus on quickly and without going into the laborous descriptions as presented by OP.

Going back to that original thread that post was part of a larger discussion describing how the use of that term was increasing and synonymous with others in the past such as TPTB.

OP has laid out his description of what he calls the deep state very grandly. However it is only one interpretation of what that power structure truly is and how it works.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Your reply here is succinct and to my mind a much better description of the reality of those in control of society. That post to the earlier thread was in regards to the rise of that terms use. That term is a simplified meme that seems to be catching on and drum beat into the consciousness of many people who consider themselves on the right side of the political spectrum.

It is a sound bite for those who prefer their ''truth'' in tasty little morsels rather than the much more complex meal of reality.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If you haven't read it yet you should. None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen 1971. It goes into detail on who is involved.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Great post and well said.

Out of all places, I would've thought that this would be common knowledge among the ATS crowd.

There's no coincidence that those who think the deep state is some Boogeyman, also think that indoctrination and social engineering is some Boogeyman, also think occultism and satanism is some Boogeyman, also think that pedo rings among the elite are some Boogeyman, and also think that most "agendas" on society are all Boogeyman. Interesting that most of them are also anti-Trumpers, believe in the demon Trump rhetoric, believe in Russian collusion, and believe that there is absolutely no agenda against Trump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join