It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio: Seymour Hersh States Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Of course there's a cover up and obfuscation of the truth. The Russia narrative is about to be destroyed.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

You hit the nail on the head.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: TruthJava

You hit the nail on the head.

A good look at the Vince Foster investigation should tell any unbiased person that the FBI is fully under the control of the Clintons and other influential persons in the shadow government.
edit on 8/2/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I don't think I could dispute that, because we all know who the untouchables are.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Seth was exposing DNC corruption. The DNC hired an eastern European who got some MS13 gang members to kill Seth.

If this is true, Trump holds on to this until the 2020 election and then plays this "Trump" card, bam second term for sure.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What if WL is IC operated? Again, it only makes sense that they are. Why would our IC let some uncontrollable faction be in control of secret-leaked info when they have the resources to be that entity?

It's wisest to assume our IC is in control of WL, IMO.

And, if so, what if it included them being fully on board with whatever the DNC and GOP dictated from the top...the Clinton and Bush cartel to be precise?

So, Seth Rich may have approached WL because he gave them (more) trust (than me) with the DNC email archive.

WL would need to eliminate any seriously incriminating emails AND Seth Rich before publishing them. And that could have happened.

I think a DC police officer may have shot and killed Seth Rich based on that statement, "I got heat," and the other circumstances initially reported about his murder.

If WL claimed (and even proved) it was Seth that leaked the emails, it would go a LONG way to building confidence as far as I am concerned.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

"I got heat" could also mean he had a gun.
Possibly for his own protection, as he felt he was in danger.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

BG and I discussed that possibility just a page ago or so. I personally don't think he had a gun or was trying to tell his girlfriend he had a gun. If he had a gun, I think he would have used it in defense. And, in context of the conversation, he said he had to go because he had heat.

I don't think 'heat' referred to him having a gun.

ETA: And if he had a gun, it was stolen because he wasn't found with one. That would substantiate the robbery claim.

And I don't buy the robbery claim unless there was a gun registered to Seth Rich that has not been accounted for. (F* it, I am ending that in a preposition!)

edit on 8/2/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I think most people looking into this are convinced for the most part that Seth is the leaker. I would include myself in this category. Still it's not 100% and we need 100%. It would be really nice if Wikileaks confirmed our suspicions, it would be really great. Great for us. But, not for the DNC or anyone of those that would like to deny the truth for political reasons.

Perhaps Wikileaks is looking at it like this. If Wikileaks confirms Seth they go back on their word of never revealing a leaker, ever. They also would appear to be taking a side in a sort of political battle being waged. They need to be what they are, and that's a platform for the voice of truth no matter which side or where it comes from. As soon as they essentially decided who's truth or voice is more important they have lost credibility.

I think Wikileaks are playing their hand very smart. Although it would be really nice if Wikileaks confirmed Seth as the leaker, it wouldn't be good for Wikileaks, only good for a certain group.

I think Julian Assange took a really bold step by offering cash for information regarding Seth's death, and also the statement he made about how his leakers would be wary of leaking after seeing Seth's death. He did not confirm Seth yet not did he deny him as the leaker. However this statement along with the money offered for information regarding Seth's death is extremely telling.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

BG and I discussed that possibility just a page ago or so. I personally don't think he had a gun or was trying to tell his girlfriend he had a gun. If he had a gun, I think he would have used it in defense. And, in context of the conversation, he said he had to go because he had heat.

ETA: And if he had a gun, it was stolen because he wasn't found with one. That would substantiate the robbery claim.

And I don't buy the robbery claim unless there was a gun registered to Seth Rich that has not been accounted for. (F* it, I am ending that in a preposition!)

I agree. In the context of " I have to go, I have heat" he would be implying heat from the authorities because of the "I have to go" part, that part puts "heat" into perspective. Although "heat" in some context could refer to a weapon, this wouldn't be the proper context. It would be like saying "I have to go I have a gun" as apposed to "I have to go I have the authorities on my tail".

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on where you stand on this, Hersh has been wrong (and fooled) many times in the past.

I gave up on him long ago when one too many of his stories failed to have legs.

I get why people here want to believe him. It's hard to accept that your guy (Trump) is some kind of puppet of Putin and a traitor to this country.

But we all pick the wrong people to support from time to time. Maybe not THIS wrong. But still ...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I agree. In the context of " I have to go, I have heat" he would be implying heat from the authorities because of the "I have to go" part, that part puts "heat" into perspective. Although "heat" in some context could refer to a weapon, this wouldn't be the proper context. It would be like saying "I have to go I have a gun" as apposed to "I have to go I have the authorities on my tail".

I think thats exactly what he was saying. He had to go because someone was following him and he knew it. I suggested someone dressed as a police officer because it fits with that idea. Was he observant enough to know that someone looking to "rob" him was following him or did he see someone dressed as a police officer, maybe even in a police car, following him? I dont know the answer to that but it might explain why we have yet to see any video evidence from the area. If a cop car was filmed then the police would need to explain what happened.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I think thats exactly what he was saying. He had to go because someone was following him and he knew it. I suggested someone dressed as a police officer because it fits with that idea. Was he observant enough to know that someone looking to "rob" him was following him or did he see someone dressed as a police officer, maybe even in a police car, following him? I dont know the answer to that but it might explain why we have yet to see any video evidence from the area. If a cop car was filmed then the police would need to explain what happened.
Were there cc TV cameras covering the area of his murder at the time of his death?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I believe so (IIRC) but the police refuse to release them to the public.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I believe so (IIRC) but the police refuse to release them to the public.

Strange, one would think Seth Rich's family would demand that this footage be made available.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on where you stand on this, Hersh has been wrong (and fooled) many times in the past.

I gave up on him long ago when one too many of his stories failed to have legs.

I get why people here want to believe him. It's hard to accept that your guy (Trump) is some kind of puppet of Putin and a traitor to this country.

But we all pick the wrong people to support from time to time. Maybe not THIS wrong. But still ...

Russia had absolutely nothing to do with the DNC inside leak, not hack. Trump is not Putin's puppet and the entire collusion story is a complete fabrication to serve as an excuse for Hillary's loss and to undermine Trump as president.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join