It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio: Seymour Hersh States Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And let me add this, too. According to Seth's dad, one of the last things Seth said to his girlfriend on the phone was, "I got heat."

If he was the leaker, heat could refer to any suspicious person(s) tailing him if he knew that he had been found out by the DNC and suspected that there would be retribution for leaking. Just saying, not necessarily police to which he may have been referring.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Jonjonj

All Assange would have to say is that Seth requested his name to be revealed if he wound up murdered and he's just honoring their agreement.

Even if thats a lie?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There's more; Audio leak of Wheeler explaining Fox news controversy and Aaron Rich blocking the investigation.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Ha...yes.

Or that's my opinion.
edit on 8/2/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

And let me add this, too. According to Seth's dad, one of the last things Seth said to his girlfriend on the phone was, "I got heat."

If he was the leaker, heat could refer to any suspicious person(s) tailing him if he knew that he had been found out by the DNC and suspected that there would be retribution for leaking. Just saying, not necessarily police to which he may have been referring.

I understand that most everyone seems to assume 'heat' was a reference to someone nefarious following him...BUT, traditionally the word is used to refer to law enforcement.

If he knew he had been found out by the DNC as the leaker, I don't think he would have been out walking alone at 4 a.m.

In context of him having been drinking and out walking at 4 a.m., I get a sense that 'heat' would refer to police.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

'Heat' used as slang for police is kind of dated. If you look the term up in 'Urban Dictionary' the number one definition is a firearm, typically a handgun.
Would you be willing to accept that he meant that he was armed?
Not that I believe that he was armed... just that we can't be sure of what he meant.

In context of him having been drinking and out walking at 4 a.m., I get a sense that 'heat' would refer to police.

As far as the drinking goes, it is legal to drink alcohol as an adult (of his age) and I have never been worried about getting arrested for walking while intoxicated.
edit on b000000312017-08-02T14:00:59-05:0002America/ChicagoWed, 02 Aug 2017 14:00:59 -0500200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, I don't think he was armed or trying to tell her that he was. But if he was armed, I think he would have used the gun on his murderer.

I think it's more possible that the Clinton tentacles reach into the DC police force.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

As far as the drinking goes, it is legal to drink alcohol as an adult (of his age) and I have never been worried about getting arrested for walking while intoxicated.

Public intoxication is a thing though...a misdemeanor in DC and you can be held for up to 72 hours even if you aren't charged.

So, that would suck.

I actually know a few people who have been charged with public intoxication.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Public intoxication is a thing though...a misdemeanor in DC and you can be held for up to 72 hours even if you aren't charged.

So, that would suck.

I know about people that have been charged with public intoxication, but generally, you have to be out of control to actually get arrested for it. I think we have established that he was not falling down drunk.

I think it's more possible that the Clinton tentacles reach into the DC police force.

That too is a possibility.
edit on b000000312017-08-02T14:21:28-05:0002America/ChicagoWed, 02 Aug 2017 14:21:28 -0500200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
There's more; Audio leak of Wheeler explaining Fox news controversy and Aaron Rich blocking the investigation.

Here's a ZeroHedge article reporting on the developments.

I'm starting to suspect that the brother might be a central figure in Seth's killing.

Wheeler said that brother Aaron Rich tried to block Wheeler from looking at Seth’s computer, even though there could be evidence on it. “He said no, he said I have his computer, meaning him,” Wheeler said. “I said, well can I look at it?…He said, what are you looking for? I said anything that could indicate if Seth was having problems with someone. He said no, I already checked it. Don’t worry about it.”

Aaron also blocked Wheeler from finding out about who was at a party Seth attended the night of the murder.

“All I want you to do is work on the botched robbery theory and that’s it,” Aaron told Wheeler

All along, many people including myself have been bewildered by the response of Seth Rich's parents. Like maybe they were somehow involved. I've seriously wondered if they were actually just crisis actors. But after these recent reports, I have a theory: Aaron Rich killed his brother, presumably out of anger after learning that Seth was the leaker. Their parents have made a conscious decision to "close ranks" to protect their surviving son.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So, that would suck.

I know about people that have been charged with public intoxication, but generally, you have to be out of control to actually get arrested for it. I think we have established that he was not falling down drunk.

That too is a possibility.

There were some weird conflicting reports about how drunk he was, but IIRC the consensus was that he was not as drunk as first reported. Still a breathalyzer may have shown he was over the legal limit and he would have probably felt some 'heat' from police officers if they were tailing him slowly while he was walking home after drinking for hours.

I just can't shake the fact that 'heat' is generally used to refer to police, not bad guys....even if it's dated sounding. I say it sometimes just to make my husband laugh at me trying to sound cool.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
There is a possibility that WL has not revealed their sources in this because they still have operational sources within the DNC. They do not want to confirm or deny that the DNC has silenced their leaks. It keeps the DNC looking over its shoulder wondering if they still have a leak within their organization. It keeps open the possibility that more insiders will provide WL information. If WL confirms Rich was the leak then anyone else at the DNC will know that if they leak they will be killed.

Its possible that the killer or killers was dressed as a cop. That might allow them a great deal of anonymity before and after the hit. People would not pay attention to a police officer being in the area and would not think it suspicious.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: DanteGaland
WAITING...

For Wikileaks THEMSELVES to produce solid evidence that Seth was "their guy".

WHY can't WL do that?

It would sure put things to rest...

Because then not a single person would ever leak them anything again. They are protecting their sources so that hopefully they don't get smoked like Seth Rich did, and to keep their integrity.

THIS MAKES LITERALLY NO SENSE.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I just can't shake the fact that 'heat' is generally used to refer to police, not bad guys....even if it's dated sounding. I say it sometimes just to make my husband laugh at me trying to sound cool.

I know what you mean.
I am 55 y/o and remember them being called 'the fuzz' when I was a kid. We also used the term heat for cops then.
I use 'heat' mostly to indicate pressure, as in feeling the heat, getting heat over an issue at work... etc.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01
If WL confirms Rich was the leak then anyone else at the DNC will know that if they leak they will be killed.

Interesting thoughts!

...although with regard to the above quoted, I think any potential leakers already got this message purely from WL insinuating it might have been Seth Rich....and that no one will help solve their murder if they leak...not even WL.

Someone impersonating a cop is an interesting thought and possible. But I go back to the initial reports that police responded because they were in the neighborhood and heard the shots and how the actual police report says that police were notified because of a CIC report. Seems strange that the story of what was on the police report changed.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

WAITING...

WHY can't WL do that?

Would it incriminate WL in any way? I'm sure they don't want extra govt attention.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

WAITING...

WHY can't WL do that?

Would it incriminate WL in any way? I'm sure they don't want extra govt attention.

Hell, Hillary was pondering whether or not it would be okay to take out Assange with a drone strike, IIRC.
I can't blame him for wanting to be careful about what he does!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Ha...yes.

Or that's my opinion.

If Assange would lie and say Rich told him to out him as the source if he was killed, not only is that a slap in the face to Rich, but also would destroy all credibility Assange would have if found out. It would ruin him.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Ha...yes.

Or that's my opinion.

If Assange would lie and say Rich told him to out him as the source if he was killed, not only is that a slap in the face to Rich, but also would destroy all credibility Assange would have if found out. It would ruin him.

Ok, let me qualify my last comment, if the circumstances are such that anyone would find out, then I do not think he should lie.

Otherwise, yes. I think we could all be in danger if Seth was the leaker and his murder was directly related to that fact. Just look at how zero effort has been put into investigating anything other than a possible robbery.

So I think it's important enough to lie...as long as no one else would know.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There is a very big effort to bury this story and side track the conversation to Wheeler's law suit and tarnish the veracity of claims with the FOX News article.

As an example, Wheeler claims in his suit that it was a false claim that he said Rich had contact with wikileaks. His other claim is that it was false that someone within the govt tied to the DNC was blocking the investigation.

However Wheeler is on record saying:

Wheeler: I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer…
Fox5: You have sources at the FBI saying that there is information that could link Seth Rich to Wikileaks?
Wheeler: For sure, absolutely, and that’s confirmed.

I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said “Rod, we were told to stand down in this case, and I can’t share any information with you.”

Wheeler is also on video saying

“I do believe there was some communication between Seth Rich and Wikileaks.”

It may well be that someone has got to Mr Wheeler, but his own comments make his law suit a non starter.

Now in the first complaint - it is true he never said the words "Rich sent an email to Wikileaks". He did not say explicitly the method of the communication he did claim. He also did not say the DNC was blocking the investigation, just that he was told it was being blocked.

The key information is still there in his statements - Rich communicated with Wikileaks AND someone was trying to block the investigation - that is what he is on record saying on more than one occasion.

Seymour Hersh has corroborated the communication between Rich and Wikileaks.
Now the media are claiming he was only joking.. which is odd. They push a 3rd party claim that Hersh was joking... then ignore a 3rd party that said THEY were joking when discussing Trump influencing the Fox story... apparently the media don't believe him, but do believe a 3rd party who claims Hersh was joking. Convenient heh?

Cover up in progress.
edit on 2/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join