It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Investigation Into Wasserman Schultz IT Scandal Moves Forward

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
one thing for sure, she will be alive for a long time to testify

will she?

lets hope so

count the days, tick tock tick tock tick tock

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is exactly the type of investigation that needs a Special Counsel.
The partisanship in Congress will be a blocker to getting to the truth. There is an actual crime and arrest to initiate a SC, too.

Absolutely. But at the very least, it is being exposed and people see it for what it is.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I think the authorities can hold her as a "Material" Witness.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Love the avie!

Awan is liquidating all real estate they bought,
and I assume wiring the $ to Pakistan as we speak.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is exactly the type of investigation that needs a Special Counsel.
The partisanship in Congress will be a blocker to getting to the truth. There is an actual crime and arrest to initiate a SC, too.

Here is the very long list of items for a Special Counsel!

Debbie W Schultz & House Democrats Growing IT Scandal

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The Rob Wheeler / Fox thing is very strange and may end up being a play to get documents from the authorities .Something that seems to be in short supply at this point ...Time will tell but it is bringing DWS and the Awans into the Main stream .

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

It's a twisted mess, for sure.

This is getting a bit crazy.

Wikileaks just tweeted an audio recording
Of Rod Wheeler, half an hour on Seth Rich
Investigation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I hope she panics and flips on everyone.

EVERYONE.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

She might, if pressed hard enough.

Espionage charges might do it.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: GuidedKill
The house of cards is falling quickly...Who do you think makes a deal first???

I honestly think she will resign rather than talk.

Someone needs to get someone to flip,
as a witness, who is the weak link?

Only in this case chances are DWS doesnt get that option

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

She appears to be between a rock, and a hard spot.

I think it was time for FISA warrants months ago.

That would be so sweet!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships>>> They have something ready to go down on her. They ran a story about Seth Rich's parents being upset about Trump having Fox news make up a story about Rich being the leaker and that was the reason the DNC had him murdered. Supposedly as a diversion over the Russian collusion story. So now a very real story is being called fake and used as a cover for a fake story they call real. Unbelievable. And Rich's parents are still acting odd. They acted odd from the beginning and his brother was flat out strange. Then they had a DNC handler step in as a mouth piece for the family, a very high profile guy in the DNC ranks. Make no mistake, this whole Russia business it meant to deflect and to discredit Trump should he go after Hillary and her cohorts and Schultz. All interconnected but different crimes. And some very high GOP figures will go down with the dems should this all come out. Not to mention the deep state operators who work with and also apart from both parties.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Yes, great synopsis there!

That was a short lived " distraction"

I see a DOJ Probe soon.

Ron DeSantis who sits on three committees has requested
a full probe, including freezing the off shore fraudulently
obtained money. lets see Debbie squirm her way out of this...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Real outcome of all this:
Nothing happens in 3.... 2.... 1....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I hope she panics and flips on everyone.

EVERYONE.

Me too. DWS is a NOBODY compared to the big criminals. We have to make sure that they don't make her the sacrificial lamb.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Seth Rich was partying with Imran Iwan on the night of his murder.

Seymour Hersh discussing Wikileaks DNC leaks Seth Rich & FBI report

Seth Rich payed by Wikileaks for DNC leaks

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Wasserman Schultz IT Staffer Indicted By Grand Jury On 4 Counts

Imran Awan, a former IT aide for Democratic Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, was indicted Thursday on four counts including bank fraud and making false statements.

The grand jury decision in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia comes roughly a month after Awan was arrested at Dulles airport in Virginia trying to board a plane to Pakistan, where his family is from.

The indictment also includes his wife Hina Alvi.

The indictment itself, which merely represents formal charges and is not a finding of guilt, addresses separate allegations that Awan and his wife engaged in a conspiracy to obtain home equity lines of credit from the Congressional Federal Credit Union by giving false information about two properties – and then sending the proceeds to individuals in Pakistan

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Wasserman Schultz’ ‘Islamophobia’ Claim Prompts Angered Marine To Go Public On Awans

A Marine who provided key evidence in the FBI case against Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s former IT employee said he is appalled by her claim that Islamophobia led U.S. Capitol Police to frame the former staffer.

So he was framed...

“It pisses me off,” said Taggart, a black Marine who says he votes Democrat. He believes Wasserman Schultz is crying wolf and devaluing the meaning of genuine discrimination, while also exposing herself and the nation to risks.

I agree.

Wasserman Schultz claimed Imran Awan is being “persecuted” by the Capitol Police and FBI after she was told that he is suspected of “data transfer violations,” even as she lamented the seriousness of the hacking of the Democratic National Committee. Wasserman Schultz was chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee when its IT network was hacked in 2016.

Data transfer violations. First i've heard of that. Is being persecuted that same as being framed? She has stated both.

Taggart said he made the decision to no longer be anonymous because he is concerned that his fellow Democrats are making a grave mistake by ignoring a scandal with serious criminal and national security implications. “I’m absolutely disgusted with everything going on in the country right now, mostly because of right-wing conservatives, but with respect to this situation, political affiliation is irrelevant,” Taggart said.

I'm liking this guy more and more

“Him, his wife, his brother, all working down there — there’s no way they could do this without help. If we can drag Trump and his wingnuts through the mud for the Russia influence that they are having, then it’s only fair that we also expose this s–t,” Taggart said.

Here is another article about DWS and the Awans..
Wasserman Schultz meets the press over Imran Awan case

In this article she talks how he was persecuted.
She also touches on confederate statues and a few other current hot topics.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join