It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German office missed deadline to remove Hamburg attacker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

BERLIN – Germany's migration office says officials missed a deadline two years ago to deport the Palestinian man identified as the suspect who fatally stabbed one person and wounded six others at a Hamburg supermarket last week.

Ahmad A. arrived from Norway in early 2015. The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees told news agency dpa Tuesday that in July 2015 the agency asked Norway to take him back. But the request was made one day after a deadline expired and Norway refused.

German office missed deadline to remove Hamburg attacker

Here's the most recent example of the risks taken by allowing the vast influx of immigration. Those that do these things simply are willing to kill anyone that does not adhere to their twisted brand of Islam.

But, they have vetting in place you might say? So why did this happen?

The office said it was dealing with a large volume of asylum-seekers at the time.

In short, there are too many to process effectively and in time to refuse or deport those that the investigation finds dangerous. This is one of the reasons the U.S. president wishes to slow the influx from nation states previously found to be exporting these type of people. If that list was good enough for the former president,, why is it not adequate for this president? Especially when the danger is not decreasing across the globe

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It came to a point where I don't even care anymore... They (EU, mainly Sweden and Germany) are self-destructing themselves and are fine with that.

Why should we be angry?

Those not yet (that) affected should take them as exemples and take actions toward prevention.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

A very good friend of mine is a Bundespolizei there, I just emailed him to ask what he knows about this (sometimes our news outlets don't get foreign affairs accurate). He has been deporting illegal immigrants frequently over there lately.
edit on 1-8-2017 by LSU0408 because: space a word

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gusamaso
It came to a point where I don't even care anymore... They (EU, mainly Sweden and Germany) are self-destructing themselves and are fine with that.

Why should we be angry?

Those not yet (that) affected should take them as exemples and take actions toward prevention.

That was sort of my point in the OP. We are trying to perceive this risk other countries are seeing and proactively protect our citizens and country from the same fate. Yet, there are a lot of people against this, and using all sorts of "ist" words in their defense. I will bet that if one of these victims was a family member, there would be marching in the streets over why that person was allowed into the country.

As a famous founding father once said, "An ounce of prevention. is worth a pound of cure.".

I tend to agree.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gusamaso

Germany is deporting these people like crazy... We're not getting that full story here because our media has a different agenda. Deportations are evil to our MSM.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

A very good friend of mine is a Bundespolizei there, I just emailed him to ask what he knows about this (sometimes our news outlets don't get foreign affairs accurate). He has been deporting illegal immigrants frequently over there lately.

I'll bet there is no rest for the weary doing that either. As this story shows, those responsible for that are simply overloaded and deadlines are being missed. Missing those deadlines can be (as shown here) be a deadly mistake for one or more people.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Every #ing single time. It's time to fire every single person responsible in the immigration office and hire some that actually want to do their job. #ing hell. Another person died because of worthless office workers who didn't took their job seriously.

I'm so sick of this #ing excuse.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: LSU0408

I'll bet there is no rest for the weary doing that either. As this story shows, those responsible for that are simply overloaded and deadlines are being missed. Missing those deadlines can be (as shown here) be a deadly mistake for one or more people.

Yes it can... He and 6 other feds got a tip of one they'd been looking for about 3 weeks to a month ago. He was at a bank (If I recall) and the banker delayed just long enough for my friend and others to get there. He said the last thing that illegal did, is look him in the eye and say "F*ck you scum." Erik told me he laughed and told him to enjoy his flight home. All in German of course, I would assume.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I wonder if the 1 day too late thing is being done intentionally on the low. I wouldn't say it's the whole system just portions of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

I wonder if the 1 day too late thing is being done intentionally on the low. I wouldn't say it's the whole system just portions of it.

That is a possibility. However, I tend to give these folks the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to simply being overloaded in their job. AS for the U.S. and self proclaimed "sanctuary cities", I would defer on the side of intentionally delaying.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

The way I'm reading it, this blood is more or less on Norway's hands.

new topics

top topics

join