It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump 'pressured Fox News to publish fake story'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

They're protecting their son.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
a reply to: Krazysh0t
I'm not the one claiming to know with certainty what the truth is regarding the motive of Seth Rich's murder - just that after all things considered about the case - it certainly seems suspicious and worthy of further investigation into different directions regarding the motive.

The only thing I'm claiming to know is what the police have told the public. Adding anything beyond that is just jumping to conclusions. All the "suspicious" things you mention have been thoroughly investigated by the police and the refutations are even online for the public. Like the fact that Seth Rich had nothing to do with the leaked emails and wouldn't have had access to them in the first place.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Like the fact that Seth Rich had nothing to do with the leaked emails and wouldn't have had access to them in the first place.

You will kindly post the source for this please?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Like the fact that Seth Rich had nothing to do with the leaked emails and wouldn't have had access to them in the first place.

You will kindly post the source for this please?

For one it's on wikipedia

In 2014 he began working for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) as the Voter Expansion Data Director. One of his tasks at the DNC was the development of a computer application to help voters locate polling stations

Snopes shows that he wasn't even employed by Hillary Clinton yet and had only just accepted the job:

Before dawn, 27-year-old Rich spoke to his girlfriend, Kelsey Mulka, over the phone as he walked home from a bar. Just days before, Hillary Clinton’s campaign had offered him a new job that would bring him to New York.

Here's Politifact

Seth Rich, who worked on voter access projects for the DNC

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

He worked for the DNC... How would he have not had access to their emails again? Also, it doesn't really matter what project he was on, he would have had many contacts within the DNC.
edit on 2-8-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

He worked for the DNC... How would he have not had access to their emails again? Also, it doesn't really matter what project he was on, he would have had many contacts within the DNC.

I happen to work in IT. We don't let any person in our company have access to anyone else's emails in the company, and I imagine the same is true at the DNC.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

But you have access, don't you? And do you have friends that aren't in IT??

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

wikipedia......nice

lots of evidence in the source you sited
i guess we differ on what a fact is
"no evidence of" does not mean it did not happen

I agree at this time there has been no proof sr leaked anything, but there is evidence he could have.
If sr was not the source of the dnc emails, why the reward offer from wikileaks, and why would assange have mentioned a 27 yo dnc staffer?
I think there is a lot more to this than a random robbery murder.
I hope sr's family finds justice for the murder and peace with the loss.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Thought Police in full flight?

Then again it's Trump, does he really think anything other than snatch and monies? LoL

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I happen to work in IT. We don't let any person in our company have access to anyone else's emails in the company, and I imagine the same is true at the DNC.

Great!
Any truth to the "transfer speed" usb theory for the dnc leaks in your opinion?
Any direction as to the how much access the anwars had with the it contracts for DWS and a couple dozen sitting representatives?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If WikiLeaks comes out and says Seth Rich was their source, then what? They've all but basically done so with the video above and offering a $20k reward for info on his weird "mugging" that was really a murder.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

But you have access, don't you? And do you have friends that aren't in IT??

Lol. So now this became a conspiracy and Rich had help? I hope you know that an IT person giving access to another person's email account in the email exchange will have a log and an easily traceable IT trail. All that would need to be done is look up the log in of the administrator who assigned the permissions. Easy peasy. Something that I'm sure the police have already done.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If WikiLeaks comes out and says Seth Rich was their source, then what? They've all but basically done so with the video above and offering a $20k reward for info on his weird "mugging" that was really a murder.

Then I'd ask them to prove it. When an organization appears to be operating on behalf of the Russian government, it's going to take a little more than their word.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

wikipedia......nice

I knew you'd do that, that's why I posted three sources. Not just wikipedia.

lots of evidence in the source you sited
i guess we differ on what a fact is
"no evidence of" does not mean it did not happen

Apparently so. I don't jump to conclusions because I can't find evidence to refute some weird conclusion that can be reached with circumstantial evidence. I follow the evidence given and the evidence given points to it being a botched robbery turned murder and the conspiracy angle being fake news invented by Fox News.

I agree at this time there has been no proof sr leaked anything, but there is evidence he could have.

So? You don't prove a negative. You affirm a claim. Just because you can pin some circumstantial evidence to him making it look like he is the leaker doesn't mean you disregard all other evidence that shows otherwise like you are trying to do.

If sr was not the source of the dnc emails, why the reward offer from wikileaks, and why would assange have mentioned a 27 yo dnc staffer?

Probably because they, Wikileaks, are trying to muddy the waters of discussion, and clearly they are succeeding since you seem to think that is an angle worth exploring.

I think there is a lot more to this than a random robbery murder.
I hope sr's family finds justice for the murder and peace with the loss.

I hope Rich's family finds justice and Fox News pays dearly for dragging their child's name through the mud to score partisan, political points. I also hope that conservative members like yourself will eventually be as critical of conservative news sources as you are of liberal ones and stop blindly trusting them.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Yup and according to hersh it's all in an FBI report. And you're assuming they weren't smart enough to cover their tracks. That they'd just leave the log alone. Lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Then why haven't they? It seems they are doing everything just short of saying he was the source. So if all these things add up to him being the source, then they should just come out and remove all doubt. But they don't. There is always a small kernel of doubt they leave with their actions. It's a very telling propaganda technique.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Is The New Yorkers hersh now fox News?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Yup and according to hersh it's all in an FBI report. And you're assuming they weren't smart enough to cover their tracks. That they'd just leave the log alone. Lol.

Who is they? Apparently "they" weren't smart enough to keep Seth Rich from being discovered and allegedly murdered by the DNC. Your narrative is getting more and more bizarre. First it was Seth Rich, and now you walk the goal posts back on me and say he had accomplices even though you can't identify anyone who would fit the bill.

As you recall, the LAST IT person to leak sensitive material from the government wasn't murdered in the street. He fled the country and was never arrested. If he is arrested they plan on holding a trial for him. But this guy who didn't leak anything criminally incriminating against the DNC was murdered because of his leaks while his accomplice magically gets away with it.
edit on 2-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Is The New Yorkers hersh now fox News?

What are you talking about? Fox News invented the story. Just because other people want to run with it and further the lie doesn't deimplicate Fox News here.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yep, the background details are murky, as is to be expected at the point we are at. I'm simply pointing out that your attempt to use a narrow lens to claim it couldnt have possibly been Seth is complete retarded. Open your mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join