It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump 'pressured Fox News to publish fake story'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That's interesting. I'm sure there will be all of zero conservative members trying to run with that CT as opposed to the DNC murdered him narrative. I still firmly believe it was a robbery gone wrong though. I see no reason why the Russians would want to murder a computer programmer.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

It's called triggered. He's on a real roll here today. LOL.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
I'm not the one claiming to know with certainty what the truth is regarding the motive of Seth Rich's murder - just that after all things considered about the case - it certainly seems suspicious and worthy of further investigation into different directions regarding the motive.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

That's interesting. I'm sure there will be all of zero conservative members trying to run with that CT as opposed to the DNC murdered him narrative. I still firmly believe it was a robbery gone wrong though. I see no reason why the Russians would want to murder a computer programmer.

I agree. It's not logical, to me anyway, for the Russians to want to kill Rich for finding out they hacked the DNC.

Apparently the IC was able to figure out that the Russians hacked hundreds, if not thousands, of systems and to go after one dude at the DNC would be meaningless.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

It's all fake. It was a botched robbery and the metro police have no intentions of investigating it along the line that it had to do with the hacked DNC servers. They never did. Because it was never real.
They tried to claim this stupidity to take the focus off of the fact that Russia hacked the DNC and stole our election.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You can keep saying it and waste your time but baby the Russia investigation is in full swing and it ain't going anywhere.
You can keep chanting it till you're curled up in the corner with your thumb in your mouth. But it's not a narrative it's a real investigation into real events and the idiots in the Whitehouse just keep spilling the beans on each other.

Drain the swamp...the solid waste has moved in.
edit on 812017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Of course he did. The only way Trump knows how to win is by cheating. His whole life is proof of that. Trump's demise can't get here soon enough, (and it IS coming...).

Trump, and his kids, are Trash

Worst. 'president'. EVER!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

No it wasn't suspicious. It was a robbery. Of a man who just happened to work at the DNC.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

No it sounds like the Whitehouse tried to get Fox to go with a stupid conspiracy theory and since it hurt the dems Fox went for it.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think some of you need to go outside and get some sunshine.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It is over. Metro isn't looking into it because they know it was random.
It's so over.
Not even a cold case.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Desperate attempt to pin it on the Russians? Boy those republicans sure are going out of their way investigating this thing then.
They control all those committee's. Except Muellers councel.
Now why would they do that? How did anyone get them to agree to do that when they can't agree enough to legislate a thing.
But we can get them all in cahoots to pin this on the Russians to save Hillary from murder charges. Wow. Just wow. Trumps got a health bill he wants passed maybe we can use the same tactics to get them to agree on that?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Arnie123

Stfu. No one wants to interact with you arnie.

Is it because I've walked in, shat all over this BS narrative and stared at yous people for a response and got stares?

Yeah of course, because the self proclaimed smart "girl" responds much more classy.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I think some of you need to go outside and get some sunshine.
They do, this liberal circle jerk is literally bringing out what we've seen during the Antifa riots of 2016 and 2017.

Lol, one of them even said, STFU.

Can you say, unhinged?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE

Knock off the off topic tit for tat and insults. If it continues, Posting Bans may follow.

If you can't post on topic, please move on and if you have an issue with another member alert Staff but do not reply to them.

Final Warning.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Why wouldn't someone trying to make it look like a robbery not take anything? I mean if they murdered him to shut him up and they wanted to make it look like a robbery they would have taken something. The fact that they didn't indicates an actual robbery that went wrong. Because if we're,creating a narrative we'd want all the pieces to add up, not cause questions.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I have....

BUT...it's not a convenient conspiracy THEORY for Trump fans.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

What is so highly suspicious?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I've not seen anything to indicate he was in communication with wikileaks. 

Can you provide a link where I can read up on that aspect?

No they can't because there is none. He was never in contact with wiki leaks.
He didn't hack his own party and he didn't give a bunch of innocuous emails to wiki leaks.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
uh
wikileaks offered a reward for info in his murder

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join