It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump 'pressured Fox News to publish fake story'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
(post by Sillyolme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The Seth Rich story has been bull# from the get go.
Now we have the morons confirming it.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How did it go wrong, and why wouldn't the robber just take the goods?? That is what I find suspicious. Even junkies that accidentally kill or harm their victims will still take the money, and maybe the shoes if they are nice enough. Jewelry, a cell phone ..anything. But nothing. Instead just another dead person for no reason with Federal censorship of details and reports.

Has anyone cross checked the uploaded document cited in the mirror with the actual databse for the Southern District of New York to verify authenticity of the case?? I have seen fake court documents in past years uploaded before that were never found in public records. I just want to cross that possibility off the list before I go forward anymore.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing has come out to "debunk" the distinct possibility that there was far more nefarious motives behind Seth Rich's murder.

I don't even watch/read/listen to Fox News and have never even seen their story regarding the case.

I looked at the facts and context known and have concluded it is highly suspicious. Nothing regarding the recent Fox News debacle changes any of that.

Whether Seth was directly responsible for the email leaks or perhaps something else - the fact is there is much to indicate that he was in correspondance with Wikileaks leading up to his murder.

Still suspicious.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

Whether Seth was directly responsible for the email leaks or perhaps something else - the fact is there is much to indicate that he was in correspondance with Wikileaks leading up to his murder.

I've not seen anything to indicate he was in communication with wikileaks.

Can you provide a link where I can read up on that aspect?

link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

And "I'm rubber you're glue" too. LOL.
It's the sixth grade playground 24/7.
I just didn't know there were so many gullible people in the world. I worry about them. They're not sensible.

link   
Maybe...

The Russians/FSB did it

They sure KILL a LOT of people.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

How did it go wrong, and why wouldn't the robber just take the goods?? That is what I find suspicious. Even junkies that accidentally kill or harm their victims will still take the money, and maybe the shoes if they are nice enough. Jewelry, a cell phone ..anything. But nothing. Instead just another dead person for no reason with Federal censorship of details and reports.

That is a question you need to ask the perp if they ever catch him, but substituting your own answer to that question just because you don't know the answer is intellectually dishonest and poor detective work.

Has anyone cross checked the uploaded document cited in the mirror with the actual databse for the Southern District of New York to verify authenticity of the case?? I have seen fake court documents in past years uploaded before that were never found in public records. I just want to cross that possibility off the list before I go forward anymore.

This?
www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
Absolutely nothing has come out to "debunk" the distinct possibility that there was far more nefarious motives behind Seth Rich's murder.

That's because you don't debunk claims like that. You prove them with evidence, which there is none. So you drop that line of investigation. That's how REAL police work works.

I don't even watch/read/listen to Fox News and have never even seen their story regarding the case.

So? Fox News spread this lie far and wide, you can still be influenced by their lies and propaganda without watching the network if another news source picks up the story. ATS was running with it for a long time. I even wrote several threads about it and I avoid conservative news. So the story definitely saturated in the public consciousness.

I looked at the facts and context known and have concluded it is highly suspicious. Nothing regarding the recent Fox News debacle changes any of that.

What facts?

Still suspicious.

You need to stop using the word "fact". The way you are using it suggests you don't know what it means. There are no "facts" linking Rich to Wikileaks.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
that is a private upload. My question was did anyone confirm that with the actual public records I posted for the Southern District of New York to see if it were in fact filed.

As I stated previously, I have seen fake uploads, most notably during the Obama BC nonsense. But these are public records and was wondering if anybody confirmed it through the PACER open records.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I don't have access to PACER so I can't tell you.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's all over the tv.
And dude you all knew this was a Bull# story from the moment it first appeared.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
LOTS of outlets now picking up on this...

From the NPR article:

The first page of the lawsuit quotes a voicemail and text from Butowsky boasting that Trump himself had reviewed drafts of the Fox News story just before it went to air and was published.

edit on 1-8-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

The story about it being planted by trump is real. The Seth rich story has always been fake. That's why they retracted it.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
undergroundreporter.org... eaks-source/
No doubt you'll claim there's nothing to his "hint" or that Julian/Wikileaks is a "Russian mouthpiece" or some nonsense, but to me it was quite telling.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

No doubt you'll claim there's nothing to his "hint" or that Julian/Wikileaks is a "Russian mouthpiece" or some nonsense, but to me it was quite telling.

So Assange makes mysterious comments and that is gospel fact to you? I'm going to repost these words of yours:

But you go on in denial - I realise you're far too vested in your political "team" to be open minded about this.

The irony!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Just taking a few minutes to read through the complaint a bit more and I find this one part quite interesting:

In addition, throughout March 2017, Butowsky exhibited a great deal of anxiety with Jack Burkman, a Republican lobbyist who claimed to have evidence that Seth Rich was killed by Russian operatives after Seth Rich discovered that the Russians had hacked the DNC. Obviously this narrative would contradict the story Butowsky wanted to write, and on March 2, 2017, Butowsky asked Zimmerman for Mr. Burkman’s contact information and stated, “I need
to shut him up.” As Mr. Burkman began to gain additional notoriety, Butowsky’s anxiety grew.
On March 23, 2017, immediately after the Rich family announced that Burkman was involved in
setting up a go-fund-me page to assist in investigating the Seth Rich murder, Butowsky wrote to
Mr. Wheeler, “I am having a huge anxiety over Burkman today.”

Seth Rich killed by the Russians?

I've never heard that theory before.

Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

OMG.
What a crock.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Thanks for the response, but I was hoping for something with a bit more teeth to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join